Xbox Enforcement Page not working?

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Page not working? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I received a communications ban yesterday and I still cant see for how long it is or what it was for. Usually it'd show the offense and for how long it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/boccelord, Jan 13, 2022.

1. /u/boccelord
    /u/boccelord Guest

I received a communications ban yesterday and I still cant see for how long it is or what it was for. Usually it'd show the offense and for how long it lasts.

submitted by /u/boccelord
    [link] [comments]

/u/boccelord, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Atl4ss Win User

Xbox enforcement page

tl:dr content taken down by bot most likely. Still dont know why the xbox enforcement website wont let me log in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today I tried to upload a clip from my computer (a nice shot in rocket league :D) from the xbox console companion. I learned very quickly that I could not upload my clip as it is no longer supported. This app was perfect for me on so many levels. They
    then ruined in with their beta app coming out. I do not understand why they couldn't have left it alone while they made a new one (sorry for small rant).

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/share-socialize/edit-share-game-clips-windows-10

This link is where I found the above info (I also do not know how to link here). It says in the drop down for "Sharing game clips and screenshots on Xbox Live and elsewhere"

• Xbox checks uploaded content for violations of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. There may be a delay before your clip or screenshot is visible to anyone else.

So for anyone having there content taken down it is probably a program scanning for anything "mature" which would explain the inconsistency with my clips being taken down from dead by daylight. It is a mature game and mature game play on a clip is punishable
    by content taken down and bans I think if its bad enough (mine was probably too much blood/gore).

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards

Under the content section, it says "Content you post on Xbox needs to suit a wide audience" and mature rated games are not a wide audience so that is fair.

***Suggestion to Xbox***

Can we mark our clips as mature and only verified users of age watch 18+ clips? I doubt this will ever happen
    but who knows.

And for anyone that cannot log in to the enforcement page, I have no answer. You'll have to make your own post or find another.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Xbox enforcement page

Hi Elfpizza, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly try a different browser or different device, Elfpizza.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox enforcement page

No its not a bot its an actual person

If you having difficulty getting pm the website why not use.the basic troubleshooting

Clear cache and cookies

Or make it simple switch browsers

Fyi if you sre using safari or chrome thats thr issue

Neither play well with forums fb or fb games

Edge or firefox work better
  5. GamerGirl10001 Win User

Enforcement page

Try checking your email associated with your xbox account. Usually if your suspended they notify you through email on their reason. Try keeping it positive when messaging players. Anything inappropriate can get you suspended. If this was your first warning
    you should only be suspended for the next 24 hours. Hope this helps.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement Page

They're working on a fix, but there's been no official word on an ETA.
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement Page not working? - Similar Threads - Enforcement Page working

2. Can't sign into enforcement page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into enforcement page: My brother was on my account. And he was playing rust, he got incited, and he called somebody a pzy And the Xbox reported that. So for some reason and I'm banned for five days, let's go. I just...
  3. Enforcement Page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Page: Numerous reports of permanent suspensions circulating with everyone not being able to see the enforcement on the enforcement history page. Any update on when this will be fixed?...
  4. why is my suspension not showing up on my enforcement page

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my suspension not showing up on my enforcement page: my enforcement page wont show the account saying u have a active account suspension 01943287-0315-4972-8edd-337dfbec60a7
  5. Still banned with nothing on the enforcement page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still banned with nothing on the enforcement page.: I got the suspension yesterday and still nothing on the page and I cant file a review for it I called Microsoft 3 times only 1 of them said it was a week suspension not a permanent but when I...
  6. Xbox enforcement bug. My xbox says im banned but the xbox enforcement page says im good

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement bug. My xbox says im banned but the xbox enforcement page says im good: [img] This is the email i got from microsoft it dosent say how long my account is banned or anything. And the xbox enforcement page says my character is clean with an almost full rep bar. Yet i...
  7. Xbox enforcement page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement page: Hi, I can’t access the enforcement site with my main account but I can with my other xbox accounts. Is there some way I can get this fixed? I really want to see my enforcement history. Thanks...
  8. File a Case on the Enforcement page not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    File a Case on the Enforcement page not working: Please, for the love of god. I've been to the enforcement page since the 14th trying to file a case. 3 times I have done this and recorded it not working and was banned for reporting a racist...
  9. Enforcement page doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement page doesn't work: Hi my account received a ban which I think is unfair but I would like to apply for a review so I can find out exactly what I did wrong. It's my belief i'm being harassed. Upon attempting to apply...
  10. Enforcement page not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement page not working: Hi... Not sure if I'm posting in the right place, sorry if I'm not. Just a quick question regarding my sons account. He received a permanent suspension about 2 weeks ago. The email from...