Xbox Enforcement Support

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. How would a Person Start to Report Someone from the "Enforcement Department" ...That Reviews, Investigate and Determine the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MINDYABUSINESS1, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Xbox Enforcement Support

How would a Person Start to Report Someone from the "Enforcement Department" ...That Reviews, Investigate and Determine the outcome of the person being Suspended! Also the person being suspended followed all the Instructed Option's available to Paying Customer's In the Support and Enforcement Section and Still hasn't been Informed of Reason for Suspension when prior 24 hour Suspension's have the reason, yet that person has been Denied Apeal within 72hours�� However They don't see "A Reason" On The Enforcement Part of the Website that shows It like the others, So now this person Can't Play The Game They Paid For and 14Days at that? Does Real Support Even Exsist Any More?My apologies folks, ��last support stop!

:)

MINDYABUSINESS1, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Enforcement Support

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com However, since you did say something that that violates the code of conduct (even censored), it will most likely be upheld. It doesn't matter if it's done via party chat or text message.
    It all falls under communication.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Enforcement Support

The enforcement team don't always provide specific information about suspensions.
  4. MRFOUNDER489 Win User

xbox support and enforcement

xbox support and enforcement are a joke
  5. Daft Badger Win User

xbox support and enforcement

Phone/chat support are nothing whatsoever to do with xbox live enforcement so they can't help you.

The only way to contact the enforcement team is via the enforcement site here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

You do not get banned/suspended for no reason.

All reports are investigated & you will only be banned/suspended if you have done something against the CoC/ToU.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Enforcement Support

And it wouldn't be one person

It would be teams and. It's a different team.that does the review of the previous report despite what you think

You really should search vulkan or at least read the faq

It will.do away with the myths you seem to have

They don't always provide a reason unless they do it in a way to not reveal who reported you

This is to prevent retailiation which isn't allowed and yes people who know exactly whynthey were suspended complains about retailiation suspension usually attacking the said reporter and they admit it in the thread

Multiple people look at the report within the team and another team will review the previous decision and decide if valid or not

This is for a different perspective
Thema:

Xbox Enforcement Support

1. Xbox Enforcement Support - Similar Threads - Enforcement Support

2. Xbox enforcement issue/ problems with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement issue/ problems with customer support: S [img] My problem started over a week ago, I wrongfully got a communications ban for 24 hours, I called Xbox support and they wouldn’t help me reading their usual script and not actually diving...
  3. Support and enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support and enforcement: For the past 3 weeks i have contacted 30 support agents for a refund for a game i never purchased and not one could fix my problem then 3 days ago they decided to ban me SUPPORT IS USELESS...
  4. Xbox Enforcement Team Supports Toxicity. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team Supports Toxicity. Why?: I got com banned on Xbox.. After telling a guy to leave me alone and costantly reporting. He still sent me these after my communication ban. Why does Xbox enforcement team ingore these?! I can't...
  5. Extreme issues with live support and enforcement pages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme issues with live support and enforcement pages: So ive been trying to get in contact with someone from the enforcement team for 15 hours now and have been redirected through both internet and phone call services to try and apply for a case...
  6. Xbox Support cannot assist with enforcement questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Support cannot assist with enforcement questions.: After a long night of playing Call of duty war zone, which by the way is rated for adults and has foul language in it, the group of guys that I was playing online with decided to kick me from the...
  7. Getting in contact with Xbox customer support/enforcement team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting in contact with Xbox customer support/enforcement team.: Ive come here to see if I am the only one getting this frustration when trying to get in contact with xbox. I received a Gamertag ban a couple of days ago. Crotavirus was the gamertag that was...
  8. Clearly Xbox Support/Enforcement are playing me for fool

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clearly Xbox Support/Enforcement are playing me for fool: The word CHIGGER is apparently considered a racial slur and not what the word really means BUG. After a decade of going by aka BUGBOY 3D i've been renamed to FLUFFYFOAL66389. All this because the...
  9. chat whit enforcement(support or discussion)

in XBoX on Consoles
    chat whit enforcement(support or discussion): Can you chat with the enforcement? And if you can not, you have to put it, since I want to see the evidence they have when they suspend me. Since it's very easy to say what I've done, but I want...
  10. Enforcement needs to get a live support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to get a live support: Its not fair that we can only put in a case review we should be able to talk to them in person does any one know if that's even possible? I'm trying to get my account cleared but I have no button...