Xbox enforcement taking no action whatsoever against profanity while I find MYSELF under...

Discus and support Xbox enforcement taking no action whatsoever against profanity while I find MYSELF under... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, setting the scene, I'm playing Destiny 2, one game away from getting Fabled in my Glory ranks, I come up against one of those snotnosed instant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sixberry, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Sixberry
    Sixberry Guest

Xbox enforcement taking no action whatsoever against profanity while I find MYSELF under...

So, setting the scene, I'm playing Destiny 2, one game away from getting Fabled in my Glory ranks, I come up against one of those snotnosed instant respawns. We lose (what a [mod removed] surprise), and I get several messages over the course of a minute
    or two from the same guy 'Oh haha [mod removed] kid' '[mod removed] trash' and so on, naturally I lose my temper, but report him beforehand, and respond how anyone would, with as much [mod removed] as I could. However, despite reporting him first, I swear
    once, count that, ONCE, he reports me just to be a complete and utter [mod removed] about it, and what do you know, I GET THE ENFORCEMENT.

:)

Sixberry, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox enforcement taking no action whatsoever against profanity while I find MYSELF under enforcement action

That still doesn't mean they won't get a suspension. The enforcement team also won't let you know when they take action so there's no way to know 100% when that happens. It's also possible they could be investigating him for a larger issue that's just
    taking longer.
  3. Sixberry Win User

Xbox enforcement taking no action whatsoever against profanity while I find MYSELF under enforcement action

It's been several hours. Several hours since I reported him, several hours since I got stomped on right off the bat.
  4. Sixberry Win User

If it takes several hours to identify a player who's gone several hundred values beyond the limit of respawns a team has in survival, what's the point of investigating in the first place.
  5. Smwutches Win User

To know what type of suspension to give them.
  6. Smwutches Win User

As long as you reported him, the enforcement team will take care of him as well. Just because they may not have enforced it as quick as yours doesn't mean they won't.
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement taking no action whatsoever against profanity while I find MYSELF under... - Similar Threads - enforcement taking action

2. I have proof that Xbox live enforcement did not take action against mutiple individuals,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have proof that Xbox live enforcement did not take action against mutiple individuals,...: I have filed several reports about the same few individuals harassing me and ganging up on my clips to write innapropriate comments and bullying me. Nothing has been done by xbox live enforcement...
  3. Xbox Enforcement Team Taking NO ACTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team Taking NO ACTION: For 3 weeks, going on 4 weeks, I have been HARASSED and HOUNDED by this person; [mod removed]. I blocked, muted, and reported him on Day 1. when he was unable to send me messages he has begun to...
  4. Give me my online back because your enforcement team is taking there banning to far

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Give me my online back because your enforcement team is taking there banning to far: I cannot play games online on my Xbox you guys banned me from communication I get that I don’t really care about that but when you ban me from playing games online for 2 weeks that’s actually...
  5. Hi to enforcement team and to all the xbox community out there. READ CAREFULY AND TAKE IT ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi to enforcement team and to all the xbox community out there. READ CAREFULY AND TAKE IT ...: Hello to the Enforcement Team, I just want to voice my opinion so maybe XBOX wakes up and make it a better place like it used to be so here we go : Xbox needs to know how theirs code of conduct...
  6. Enforcement team needs to level the playing field and take things in context

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to level the playing field and take things in context: After 10 years of loyal gaming and 3 XBOX 360 consoles and well as my second XBOX One. Always COD. I have never had a disciplinary action. Now in the last 6 months I have had 2. This last one 7...
  7. Harassed by enforcement team. Just take my money I guess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harassed by enforcement team. Just take my money I guess: at this I do not know what else to to do. At this point I wish I could take legal action against Microsoft even if it's only my monthly membership. So I do talk a lot of trash and deserved plenty...
  8. Take off prior enforcement actions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Take off prior enforcement actions?: I was thinking that it would be a good idea to maybe take peoples previous bans off of their account. Like for me I would like to become an Ambassador, but my account has prior bans that were...
  9. Why does it take so long, for the (Enforcement team) to messgae back on a report you field?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it take so long, for the (Enforcement team) to messgae back on a report you field?: Umm... if there is any one out there that could tell me the easiest way to find out, when you report them, for what every reason that you report them. what is the east way to make sure, that...
  10. How long does it take a post on the Enforcement forum to get authorized?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take a post on the Enforcement forum to get authorized?: It's been a couple days and I have had no response from the Enforcement admins. 1c6c58d3-849a-40bb-b369-a8d4abcace0f