Xbox Enforcement Team - can't appeal?

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Team - can't appeal? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Enforcement Team, My child's account was suspended and they do not know why. Your message on Enforcement.xbox.com is very generic, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OldManSPLATTER, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Xbox Enforcement Team - can't appeal?

Hello Xbox Enforcement Team,

My child's account was suspended and they do not know why. Your message on Enforcement.xbox.com is very generic, and there is not a button for me to appeal a Case Review

Is this an arbitrary enforcement? And how do we get in touch with you when no Case Review button is available?

How can you arbitrarily suspend an account without getting 2 sides of the story? Are we not entitled to face our accusers? And a generic message, without specifics, seems pretty random and petty.

Hopefully you see this message and respond, but not holding my breath. I guess this is a life lesson to my child, that life isn't fair.

Sincerely,

A concerned parent

:)

OldManSPLATTER, Feb 26, 2017
  2. FordGTGuy
    FordGTGuy Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

The Xbox enforcement team does not life ban lightly, does anyone else use your account?

FordGTGuy, Feb 26, 2017
  3. Soft Dusty
    Soft Dusty Guest
    Banned from Xbox Live

So yeah the enforcement team is useless, we can't even send a joke message to our friends on Xbox live.

Xbox live was better on Xbox 360 without the enforcement team.

Plus the multiplayer suspension I got is not valid because I have never done anything like "Harassment Abuse And Threats", the enforcement team smokin too much weed

Soft Dusty, Feb 26, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Not all suspensions are eligible for review. The enforcement team does investigate complaints before they take action.

Smwutches, Feb 26, 2017
  5. Fortunately there is no appeal, and like a school permanent record, it's there and it will never go a way. The best thing is create a new Gamertag , because the Xbox Enforcement team could honestly care less about your rights as a human being. I had something
    recent happen too me too, and I wasn't able to call for a care review. Xbox Enforcement Team is judge,jury and executor. Or you could really "stick to Xbox" and give them the "finger' by moving over to PlayStationXbox Enforcement Team - can't appeal? :)

NuttierSquirrel, Apr 30, 2017
  6. IF you mean by they use a computer program, then yes they do "investigate" before taking any action.

NuttierSquirrel, Apr 30, 2017
  7. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf
    nor are we able to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.
    --------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

Can we get an actual way to contact the enforcement team?

Since it's not done through Live, the enforcement team can't see it, so they can't enforce it.
  9. NuttierSquirrel Win User

Fortunately there is no appeal, and like a school permanent record, it's there and it will never go a way. The best thing is create a new Gamertag , because the Xbox Enforcement team could honestly care less about your rights as a human being. I had something
    recent happen too me too, and I wasn't able to call for a care review. Xbox Enforcement Team is judge,jury and executor. Or you could really "stick to Xbox" and give them the "finger' by moving over to PlayStation:)
  10. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Not all suspensions are eligible for review. The enforcement team does investigate complaints before they take action.
  11. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf
    nor are we able to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.
    --------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  12. NuttierSquirrel Win User

IF you mean by they use a computer program, then yes they do "investigate" before taking any action.
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement Team - can't appeal? - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team can't

2. Anyone know when the enforcement team can fix the banning people for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone know when the enforcement team can fix the banning people for no reason?: There's an issue where Xbox has been banning people for no reason like I was playing some siege I get signed out for no reason and I am perma banned. I've now been Perma banned for 3 days and in...
  3. were all over this enforcement team issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    were all over this enforcement team issue.: member for 8 years, invested time and money into your company and have still failed to help us instead we get told “check enforcement site” your site does not work, i cant sign in and there is no...
  4. The enforcement team is being petty this probably won't be read

in XBoX on Windows
    The enforcement team is being petty this probably won't be read: Ok so tell me how am I getting communication banned for a looking for group post from 3/18/2021........yet when I look in my enforcement action on the website it says because of my gamer picture...
  5. Other ways to contact the enforcement team?

in XboX Insiders
    Other ways to contact the enforcement team?: Hey first off I apologize if this is the wrong place for this but does anyone know any way to contact the enforcement team because it doesn't let me sign in so I cant even appeal that they made a...
  6. Been wrongly suspended, yet can't contact enforcement team...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been wrongly suspended, yet can't contact enforcement team...: Hello, I am need of some help Basically, I received a suspension for "Marketplace Theft" and I have been suspended for two weeks. I was confused at first as to why I was suspended so I decided to...
  7. How can you have an enforcement team who dishes out bans but you can't even contact them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can you have an enforcement team who dishes out bans but you can't even contact them?: I received a com ban that says its 24 hours so i can't submit a claim however the ban ends 3 hours after the 24 hr mark and when i contacted support they told me the time that the ban ends is 7...
  8. Can't file a case review for child : response from enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't file a case review for child : response from enforcement team: I would like to know why I have gotten two suspensions for communications. The first suspension I can understand. This suspension was supposed to end today, but I supposedly have a second one. I...
  9. Why can't you contact the Enforcement team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you contact the Enforcement team?: there is no way to contact these people that have the power to change your gamertag, ban your account or suspend your account. My gamertag was changed because my name was Skankhunt42420. They say...
  10. Can't add friends error code 0x87c400006. Need help from enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add friends error code 0x87c400006. Need help from enforcement team: I am recieveing the message we cannot find that person (0x87c400006) and the enforcement team was supposed to contact me 4 days ago and I still have this issue. c320b8b2-778a-4e6a-83f6-c8b107b642ac