Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok like i said before I've been com ban multiple times in a row this while month without a break i had not a single ban in 11+ years with xbox never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WeresWolf nM, Jun 25, 2019.

1. WeresWolf nM
    WeresWolf nM Guest

Ok like i said before I've been com ban multiple times in a row this while month without a break i had not a single ban in 11+ years with xbox never sent any bad messages nothing violating policies so please dont say i have when xbox bans me THREE TIMES
    IN A ROW IN ONE MONTH. I just want thid to pass on to xbox and all there teams. YES I CONTACTED ENFORCEMENT TEAM be we all know its mostly AI generated getting the same exact message each time. I know Xbox Enforcement is doing something new to stop trolls
    but it has a bug and they need ro2 fix it.

:)

WeresWolf nM, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Need enforcement team to look at this

Unfortunately support gave you incorrect information. The enforcement team no longer uses the forums. You can check
    http://enforcement.xbox.com to see why you were suspended, but since the suspension is only for 24 hours it is not eligible for a case review (the review would take longer than the suspension).
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

They look at it how is it 3 in a row something is wrong you have to be getting reported for some reason
  4. IRB Win User

Once again i literally already said that idc about my account i did a case review i said there algorithm is bugged and they neef to fix it
    There isn't an algorithm that suspends you, all suspensions are recorded by a real person. They decide if the rules have been broken and issue a suspension.

When submitting a review, did you get clarity on why you were suspended? Was is bad language, or things like disruptive voice comms etc? Might help locate what has changed over the last month that might get you suspensions.

Suspensions can also be for something in the past you have done but only recently reported. Eg if you had sent a msg (not saying you have) 2 months ago that was offensive but only reported last week then it would only get looked at recently.
  5. WeresWolf nM Win User

Once again i literally already said that idc about my account i did a case review i said there algorithm is bugged and they neef to fix it
  6. R4VER Win User

What games have you been playing online recently?
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team Needs

2. i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.: Hi guys I need help to get any one of xbox enforcement team email address. my xbox one s got banned and I didn't receive any mail to know the reason why …. I left my little bro play pubg and fifa...
  3. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...
  4. Enforcement Team is Needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Team is Needed: My son reported an Xbox Live Gamer for sending a DDOS attack to our router. He reported him 2 days ago b/c the kid said he hacked our router and knew our location. Well tonight he decided to shut...
  5. The Enforcment Team needs to be replaced

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Enforcment Team needs to be replaced: Gonna make another post on my thoughts on the enforcement team. Long story short i was console suspended for putting a picture of thanos’s [Mod Removed] as my player pic on uno and ONLY my friends...
  6. Enforcement Team Needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Team Needed: Hello, name is justin and im an account holder of a very wanted gamertag which is permantly banned and i cannot submit a case review, i want to submit one badly, if any of them can reply or look...
  7. i just bought a xbox today and i need help from the enforcment team

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a xbox today and i need help from the enforcment team: so i bought a xbox today and as soon as i got through the strat up faze and logged into my account it said the xbox was suspended and im really confused to how this happend because i bought it an...
  8. Need enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need enforcement team: Need enforcement team to contact me about a harassment issue plz contact me because the report system does not work and if no one's contacts me I will be taking legal against the enforcement team...
  9. I need the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need the enforcement team: I am having multiple account harassment from one person using them and your guys report system does not work plz contact me [Mod Removed] [Mod Edit: Please do not threaten legal actions since...
  10. Need enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need enforcement team: I need to contact a member if the enforcement team about a hacker on xbox live plz contact me asap 561c8858-ae05-45de-b7f0-1a1ce681405a