Xbox enforcement team not following guides?

Discus and support Xbox enforcement team not following guides? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended from chat and other communication for 24 hrs, not a big deal. Each complant is supossed to be reviewed by the team. Well to me going by... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TROUBLZ, Aug 6, 2019.

1. TROUBLZ
    TROUBLZ Guest

I was suspended from chat and other communication for 24 hrs, not a big deal. Each complant is supossed to be reviewed by the team. Well to me going by the quide lines, i was not in the wrong. Here it is. Playing destiny 2, a strike and completing objectives
    while in the strike. I popped my super and began my destruction of the enemy. All of a sudden avperson in the strike with me, jumps in front of me with an ad clearing gun. He proceeds to clear everything in front of me, while not collecting a thing from his
    kills, a waste. My super is now gone, with no kills and objective not complete. At the end i send him a message,
    (Mod Removed - Profanity), I have my super why jump in front and kill everything?
    (Mod Removed - Profanity). This question was not threating nor harrassing or racist. At the moment it was said and y 100% of players would agree the guy was acting against me, and his reasoning was to be an
    (Mod Removed - Profanity). So there is no list of words that they will suspend for just an outline that guides the line between harassing-rasist, or even bulling. This instance was none of that. The team is suposed to judge by
    the situation. In this it was very clear. Actions of a toxic player,caused the inapropreate ?. I can not ask for a review, but this is just a bad outcome.

:)

TROUBLZ, Aug 6, 2019
  2. TROUBLZ Win User

No it did not, If you can show me the list of a derogatory words I will happily agree. A word is a word with no emotional meaning, a word is taken as given in an action. I was not suspended for derogatory words.
    words were removed by me not mod.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sorry about that but its never good to play their game, if someone makes cheating / bad behavious , never ever play their game...

Just ignore them / block them and/or report them nothing else.

Regards
  4. iHecToor CM Win User

Sometimes ist better to ignore ..... or leave the game and block that player
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Also, with the apparent amount of Mod removed profanity in your post, did you curse at the other player? Communications and social privileges can be suspended for a variety of reasons with some of them being very specific to being very vague. The fact of
    the matter is, if you did something unsportsman like such as initiate a confrontation in a demeaning/aggressive way versus guiding the player on what they should have done respectfully you could be suspended for it depending on what was reported on have being
    said.

If the case is available for a review it will show up when you log in to the Enforcement website. Also, there's a few resources on there about coaching bad behavior. If you actually read the Community Standards and Code of Conduct you would be aware that
    Microsoft reserves the right to police their platforms as laid out in the User Agreement. Also, it has gone on record to be noted that while Microsoft endorses multiple conversations of different topics and formats amongst like minded players... in the case
    of suspensions and bans the right to Free Speech in the U.S. or any other country's equivalent is void on their platform because they legally can police their social platform how they see fit.

Here's a few resources. I've been down that road before, and since then I've learned not to take it out on players for acting funky in games... because it can lead to getting suspended over and over again until you get banned.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/Community-Standards

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns getting an enforcement action towards communications.

Unfortunately, this community is only capable of troubleshooting your console/PC. There isn't currently an Enforcement team presence on these forums, and it would be best to visit the
    Enforcement website for further support on this inquiry.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website through the
    How do I? section.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement team not following guides? - Similar Threads - enforcement team following

2. ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A JOKE

in XBoX on Consoles
    ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A JOKE: Today, 9/18/2019, While playing World of Warships Legends, in a division, everything cool, then this guy sends a message "premium trash, sorry for moms ebt card" I report the message for being...
  3. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...
  4. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  5. Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing: Basically someone harassed me calling me names like fat and Paul Blart a (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) etc I called him a (Mod Removed - Profanity) and he got me banned when I went to report his...
  6. Your so full of [mod removed] "enforcement team"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your so full of [mod removed] "enforcement team": I got suspended for no reason and im not going to be able to tell my new team why i im not talkin at our first practice. me and a team i was on were being bullied in game. They person was also...
  7. Racist Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Racist Enforcement Team: Why do you still have an unreachable secret society of protective custody hall monitors who abuse the little bit of petty authority you give them? Not to mention they dictate and basically do...
  8. How do i contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i contact the enforcement team: Plz help i want to contact the enforcement team someone tell me how to pls 881c3377-9300-461c-913c-4a13403774e9
  9. Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team: Dear Enforcement team, I am writing to you today to talk about my console ban. I have no idea why ive been banned but it all happened suddenly. Ive been banned since Feburary 4th. Ive been to the...
  10. How is a parent supposed to contact the "Enforcement Team" for follow-up when a case gets...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is a parent supposed to contact the "Enforcement Team" for follow-up when a case gets...: I tried to get more information regarding a 7-day enforcement on a child's account that's tied to my "family" (I'm the primary). The online Enforcement site has only two available options: A)...