Xbox “Enforcement” team suspended me for no reason

Discus and support Xbox “Enforcement” team suspended me for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have received a one day suspension of changing my profile picture because the picture I tried to put up was “offensive” which is an absolute joke... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ��Chilly��, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Xbox “Enforcement” team suspended me for no reason

I have received a one day suspension of changing my profile picture because the picture I tried to put up was “offensive” which is an absolute joke because I put the same profile picture on a different account and was allowed to use and I can’t
    case review. So I get suspended for a profile picture then put the same picture which I got banned for on a different account and no suspension honestly what a joke. I should just go back to Ps4 where you can say anything and do anything without a “enforcement
    team”. Where I can exercise my first amendment right thank you very much for that Sony.

:)

��Chilly��, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

The First Amendment does not apply to services like Xbox Live and PSN.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Chilly,

Thanks for coming to the forums. No matter where you go there is a Enforcement team, just called something different. Not sure why you were suspended for a day only Enforcement can answer that. Unfortunately, being you have a one day ban you are unable to
    do a case review. They will not get to it in time before your ban is over.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Smwutches Win User

Just an FYI, Sony actually does have a similar Code of Conduct.
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. luissolid Win User

Hello welcome to the Forums! I really sorry for the situation. But You will need to check in the enforcement website.

Here's the link: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Only there you can check why, try to follow the code of conduct.

Regards!
Thema:

1. Xbox “Enforcement” team suspended me for no reason - Similar Threads - “Enforcement” team suspended

2. suspended becuase xbox enforcement team mistook my gamerpic for something sexual but it was not

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspended becuase xbox enforcement team mistook my gamerpic for something sexual but it was not: i have been suspended for a misunderstanding and i like to be able to have the gamer pic i had without fear of being suspended because the enforcement cant understand what is happening in my gamer...
  3. ** ENFORCEMENT TEAM PLEASE READ ** MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED

in XBoX Accessibility
    ** ENFORCEMENT TEAM PLEASE READ ** MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED: Hello I am hoping some one from the enforcement team is able to read this. While I was out of town over the weekend my xbox account was suspended for 7 days due to an inappropriate msg that was...
  4. I have been suspended so many times because of this enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended so many times because of this enforcement team: if someone messages me saying something vulgar then continues to do it then i say something of the same caliber to them and they report me no one should get suspended if there is one person doing...
  5. Been wrongly suspended, yet can't contact enforcement team...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been wrongly suspended, yet can't contact enforcement team...: Hello, I am need of some help Basically, I received a suspension for "Marketplace Theft" and I have been suspended for two weeks. I was confused at first as to why I was suspended so I decided to...
  6. I sick of the enforcement team suspending the wrong people

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sick of the enforcement team suspending the wrong people: Ok so I got reported repeatedly by a hacker and glitcher and I reported him and reported and nothing the enforcement team suspends me instead of the hacker and glitchers they don’t pay attention...
  7. Enforcement team do better troll got me suspended find do same

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team do better troll got me suspended find do same: I get followed around 2k play ground by this person. Basically harrasment. I message him Foh he continues then i get this and I’m suspended just like that. [img]...
  8. Enforcement team do better troll got me suspended find do same

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team do better troll got me suspended find do same: [img] All it takes is false accusations and vindictive people 5681f444-1860-498c-981a-d596fdf6b4fe
  9. I got suspended wrongfully and need help from the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended wrongfully and need help from the enforcement team: Dear Enforcement team or who ever who can lift my suspension, I was wrongfully suspended for matchmaking and communications for 2 weeks. First i wasn't on the day I got suspended and the last time...
  10. ENFORCEMENT TEAM SUSPENDS COMMUNICATIONS FOR ALLEGED HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    ENFORCEMENT TEAM SUSPENDS COMMUNICATIONS FOR ALLEGED HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS: My son's x-box one communications ability was suspended with a reinstatement date of January 8, 2017, 7:39 PM due to allegations he sent inappropriate messaging. We were able to have a member of...