Xbox enforcement team

Discus and support Xbox enforcement team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been with Xbox for well over 15 years now and I have received a communication suspension. I understand code of conduct is where they pull it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SecfoHumor, Aug 4, 2021.

1. SecfoHumor
    SecfoHumor Guest

Xbox enforcement team

I have been with Xbox for well over 15 years now and I have received a communication suspension. I understand code of conduct is where they pull it from not my question. My question is this if you get suspended get approved the day after the suspension for review. Why does my no brainer case still not been reviewed? I do not think this is right in any means. If you said after 12 hours after a suspension has happened yeah this isn’t a good suspension then why after 13 days am I still suspended from all my services? Please do not say go to Xbox enforcement or it’s just how that team is because you wouldn’t expect a worker from Microsoft to say yeah you shouldn’t have been charged this amount but we are going to take a month to review it and then give you back your money. All I want is answer on why I should continue my service with Xbox if the Xbox enforcement will just ban me because they have the power to.

:)

SecfoHumor, Aug 4, 2021
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

[CHEATING] Numerous reports against a cheater and STILL enjoying Xbox LIVE!?

The enforcement team does indeed still enforce against cheating on the Xbox 360. If it takes place on the Xbox Live service. All reports are looked into to the best of the enforcement teams ability.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

Hey there,

As Hydro Skillet mentioned, we are unable to support Enforcement related inquiries. Please be sure to visit the page linked in that post for further information.

Thanks!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

Enforcement United has been put on hold for now.
  5. A Last Champion Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

You need to get on the phone to Support ASAP and get them involved.

Explain everything and they will be able to help you.
  6. LunaticSilver45 Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

I forgot to mention, my son gave log in details, and my phone number was removed and so too was my email address linked to his account, I got the email telling me my phone number had been removed, now his proper email is not linked to his account. What
    do we do?
Thema:

Xbox enforcement team

1. Xbox enforcement team - Similar Threads - enforcement team

2. Why does Microsoft wanna ignore the problem with its enforcment team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft wanna ignore the problem with its enforcment team.: I just wanna start by saying if this thread is deleted I will sue for censorship of press. I have a legitimate question on how the enforcement team handles its reports and the criteria for an...
  3. Anyone know when the enforcement team can fix the banning people for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone know when the enforcement team can fix the banning people for no reason?: There's an issue where Xbox has been banning people for no reason like I was playing some siege I get signed out for no reason and I am perma banned. I've now been Perma banned for 3 days and in...
  4. were all over this enforcement team issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    were all over this enforcement team issue.: member for 8 years, invested time and money into your company and have still failed to help us instead we get told “check enforcement site” your site does not work, i cant sign in and there is no...
  5. The enforcement team is being petty this probably won't be read

in XBoX on Windows
    The enforcement team is being petty this probably won't be read: Ok so tell me how am I getting communication banned for a looking for group post from 3/18/2021........yet when I look in my enforcement action on the website it says because of my gamer picture...
  6. Other ways to contact the enforcement team?

in XboX Insiders
    Other ways to contact the enforcement team?: Hey first off I apologize if this is the wrong place for this but does anyone know any way to contact the enforcement team because it doesn't let me sign in so I cant even appeal that they made a...
  7. Time Microsoft enforcement team steps up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Time Microsoft enforcement team steps up.: Last night I received messages from a user thatbviolated many code of conduct rules with no action taken, these included targeted hate speech, harassment, threats of violence and sexually...
  8. To the microsoft enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    To the microsoft enforcement team: I dont know why i was coms Banned but you need to fix your enforcement website its currently not working for any of my devices e524b81a-b551-4e5e-bd7b-ec5e40d4f132
  9. How i do to talk with the Enforcement Team PERSONALY?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How i do to talk with the Enforcement Team PERSONALY?: My main Account got Banned from Xbox Network, Ignora all the commom steeps you have to tell me because i already tried the Enforcement Site. I need to talk with some big guy from the Enforcemetn...
  10. how to contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    how to contact the enforcement team: hi i am wanting to contact the enforcement team about some hackers who are d dosing players offline during a rank match 298613d4-8893-46ee-ac19-a63f881b69e5