Xbox Enforcement Text and Party Ban Length

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Text and Party Ban Length in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was reported for sending an inappropriate message earlier today as I was antagonised. After about 5 minutes after sending the message, I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Footy Emile, May 29, 2022.

1. Footy Emile
    Footy Emile Guest

I was reported for sending an inappropriate message earlier today as I was antagonised. After about 5 minutes after sending the message, I was automatically removed from the party I was in with my friend and it told me to go to enforcement.xbox.com for specifics. Upon entering the website in I attempted to find out how long I was banned for but to no avail. So I went on the "How do I?" section and I came across the "How you're notified of an Xbox enforcement action," link and clicked on it. From there, I clicked on the "Sign in and review your enforcement history," link as I wanted to find out how long I would be banned from talking but instead when I clicked the link all it said was "This page no longer exists." I would like to know if there are any other methods to find out how long I am banned for. If that doesn't work, I would like someone at Microsoft to be able to tell me how long I am banned for if I give them the information needed for that to be possible. I expect a quick response because I am so pissed now, you can't believe it.

:)

Footy Emile, May 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement site is the only place to get information about suspensions/bans.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Recent ban

The enforcement team will either lift a ban or leave it in place. They don't reduce the length of bans.
  4. Yineca Win User

Communication Ban

5. Smwutches Win User

Harrasment

Its just so annoying that i can't join a random party invite because im afraid of getting DDOS. Is their any way to prevent that?
    The only way to prevent is by not joining random parties.

The length of time the other person gets banned would be up to the enforcement team. Nobody here would know that.
  6. SoleExistence Win User

My side of a ban

Any Xbox Live member with an active enforcement action may submit a case for review through the account's
    Enforcement History, provided the enforcement meets the following requirements:

• The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length
    • The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months

Since your ban is only 24 Hours, you don't qualify for a case review and should just ride it out. Note that even with "your" side of the story, if they have proof you acted in a manner that goes against Terms of Service, that is all the proof they need
    to enforce a ban. If the other party also deserved a ban, you should have have reported them.
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement Text and Party Ban Length - Similar Threads - Enforcement Text Party

2. Xbox enforcement agency contacting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement agency contacting: [mod removed - personal information] [img] As seen from the following pictures I have been giving a notice of enforcement. This was because of a pfp that was inappropriate to some extent but all...
  3. Enforcement Action Messg Bug Glich Ore ?Hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action Messg Bug Glich Ore ?Hack: Enforcement Notification For No Reason I Have no Activ Actions Ore Anything Else no Email Nothing I can still chat and play online is that a bug glich ore hack idk [img]...
  4. My account was suspened this morning. Its does not say in the enforcment page what i did to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspened this morning. Its does not say in the enforcment page what i did to...: Im suspended for harassment, bullying greifing ect this morning at 8 am when i was sleeping for no reason nor is enforcement giving me a reason and did not even Email me that i was suspended. Can...
  5. Inaccurate Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inaccurate Enforcement: :Edit This is the offensive image. Would love an explanation of what is against the rules there. My guess is nothing and the kid that consistently tells me to end my own life and claim to have...
  6. "You've received an enforcement action..." except I haven't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "You've received an enforcement action..." except I haven't...: So, a few days ago I randomly signed into the Xbox Game Pass app, and it had a popup saying "Your account has been suspended, find out how this suspension affects you". Except, my account appears...
  7. Com ban for no reason again enforcement site not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Com ban for no reason again enforcement site not working: I got communication ban for a week and I don’t know why I haven’t said anything to anyone. I want to log in on the enforcement page but every time i try to log in the page just refreshes and...
  8. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement: How is it fair to get told to kill yourself and you report it but nothing gets done only to be com banned for saying I've tried? And to be com banned for saying you can't get com banned for saying...
  9. no active enforcements but im banned from text & voice communication!

in XBoX on Consoles
    no active enforcements but im banned from text & voice communication!: my ban ended on the 1st December but i have not been able to message or talk in a party since then, strangely i can join partys but i cannot hear or be heard! i'd like this to be fixed as its...
  10. URGENT! I need to speak to an enforcement team member. I don't care if it's over text.

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT! I need to speak to an enforcement team member. I don't care if it's over text.: This is ridiculous. I'm tired of this. I got an enforcement ban recently and it was only "two days" so I thought nothing of it. Shortly after I get banned AGAIN but this time for multiple weeks. I...