Xbox enforcement with DVR

Discus and support Xbox enforcement with DVR in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I woke up to a couple of interesting this this morning. I noticed I recieved an email from xbox enforcement telling me content I posted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by poptartman5323, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Xbox enforcement with DVR

Hi everyone. I woke up to a couple of interesting this this morning. I noticed I recieved an email from xbox enforcement telling me content I posted has violated the guidelines and was taken down. So I've spent the last couple of hours trying to figure
    out what the clip was.. all I see is the enforcement hammer and no real reason for this. It was a clip from battlefield 4 that I avidly play. Something else that's rather interesting is that roughly 30 minutes prior to this email I recieved a message from
    another user on xbox calling me a cheater. I was rather confused because the person that sent me the message was someone i blocked and reported months prior. He made a new account and preceeded to report a clip of mine to get it banned. So how do I go about
    this? Cause I dont have the means to cheat, and there was nothing sexual or graphic in anyway on that 30 second clip. If anyone can direct me where to go with this that would be greatly appreciated as I feel I'm being put on the stand for something that isnt
    relevant to me in any way. I know it seems like nothing but I'm not getting in trouble for something I didnt do.

:)

poptartman5323, Aug 18, 2019
  2. kRevali Win User

I would recommend to you to change your privacy settings, if this person created a new account and you blocked his main account it means that people who are not on your friend list can see your clips and other stuff from you, if you change this you can block
    ppl from doing this unless you add them as friends:

1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account.
    3. Under Privacy & online safety, select Xbox Live privacy.
    4. Choose a default, or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize
  3. poptartman5323 Win User

Thank you for the response. Sadly with the way they operate their enforcement actions, it's a one and done deal so I cant submit a case review. Figured I would try here mainly cause I would at the very least get feedback.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yeah you would want to try on the
    Enforcement site
    as the Enforcement team does not read or reply to these forums.

There has been word though that "by the end of Summer" they are improving the information given when an Enforcement action is taken, to give more details in why the enforcement happened and what it involved. Right now it can be very vague, as you are experiencing,
    so hopefully these improvements will help.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement site would be the place to go. Unfortunately if there is no way to submit a case review, then there is nothing else that can be done.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    poptartman5323

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. As our Ambassadors have stated, you must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this. As the content was removed by the Enforcement team after review, then there would be no way
    to get it back sadly. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them as any response will lift the block. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves,
    they look towards the Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement with DVR - Similar Threads - enforcement DVR

2. Enforcement action information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement action information: I have apparently received an enforcement action on my account. However, I cannot view information about this enforcement. Here is an image of my enforcement status. https://imgur.com/a/THHwZn2...
  3. Enforcement on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement on my account: I was casually playing halo mcc. Then right after I play a game, a player harassed me to get me banned. And now I have a enforcement on my account. I resorted to the email sent by xbox support to...
  4. Xbox Enforcement Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Appeal: About 2 days ago, I was communication banned for a week. I took a quiz to become eligible for an appeal on enforcement.xbox.com. It's been 2 days and it still says, "under review." How long does...
  5. Cheaters/enforcement is worthless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters/enforcement is worthless: Xbox enforcement is a joke every day I report someone for cheating and you don't do anything about it! You would rather waste your time violating my freedom of speech than make live a level...
  6. Xbox enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox enforcement team: I was told I got banned and given no reason for action took the enforcement team 7 day 11 hour and 6-7 minutes to respond to me after my ban was over it was up 4:32 am this morning to say we...
  7. Xbox Enforcement Not Improving the Community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Not Improving the Community: Hello, This is my first post and I apologize if this has already been a topic. I am only here to express my concerns of documented cases I have had personally with Xbox Live and was wondering if...
  8. Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...: I would LOVE to see anyone from Microsoft try to explain your logic. I REALLY don't think you'll be able to... I have been unjustifiably banned on xbox live numerous times, yet for the EXACT...
  9. File a Case on the Enforcement page not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    File a Case on the Enforcement page not working: Please, for the love of god. I've been to the enforcement page since the 14th trying to file a case. 3 times I have done this and recorded it not working and was banned for reporting a racist...
  10. DVR Clip Removed (Enforcement)

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVR Clip Removed (Enforcement): I've had 2 different DVR clips removed in the past couple of months and I have no idea why! In the enforcement website it doesn't give me any details. It's not so much that I care about them being...