Xbox Enforcement

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have recently been given a 2 week communication ban by someone who threatened to get his mates to go and report me which in turn has worked. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dinki D, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Dinki D
    Dinki D Guest

Xbox Enforcement

I have recently been given a 2 week communication ban by someone who threatened to get his mates to go and report me which in turn has worked. I tried for a case review and gave them every detail about the situation and nothing was done to help me. The person
    who reported me continued to harass me even more after the ban, possibly because they know there is nothing I can do. This is the 3rd time in my time on xbox that a report like this has happened where someone has gotten people to spam the report button on
    my profile. The person’s gamertag is [Mod Removed - Personal information]. They had reported me for a minor insult I used which in turn, the person sent me words like retard and even tried insisting I tend to hangout with younger person’s.
    Bellow is one of the message that I was sent by [Mod Removed - Personal information] where he even tells me to enjoy my ban. I’m hoping anyone from enforcement can help me out. Gamertag is

[Mod Removed image]

:)

Dinki D, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Can't sign in to XBL

Did you check your email and make sure you're not the subject of XBOX Live enforcement?

SimplyTheeBest, Oct 17, 2018
  3. kalakola
    kalakola Guest
    One thing that we're maybe forgetting...

Why do you think the xbox one has mandatory checks on games within 24hours and Sony doesn't? It's blatantly obvious Sony won't enforce the same level DRM as the xbox one.

kalakola, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox Enforcement

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them. If they upheld their decision, all you can do is wait out the suspension.

Also, spamming the report button will not result in a suspension. The enforcement team investigates every complaint they receive and will only issue a suspension if they have determined you have done something to violate the code of conduct. They don't suspend
    based on a quantity of reports, but off the quality.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2018
  5. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hey there Dinki!

Sorry to hear about the Communication suspension. Unfortunately the Enforcement team won't be able to assist through the forums, You would need to go through the website on
    www.enforcement.xbox.com so that you can attempt and submit the case review.

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Mountain Dew Win User

Enforcement

Hello LT Meatwagon,

Enforcement related inquiries are best handled via the Xbox Enforcement website.

Xbox Enforcement
  7. Robby4eva90 Win User

enforcement united / xbox enforcement

thank you, it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply Leslie :D
  8. ChiefJoboo Win User

9. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Robby,

Yes, the Enforcement United program ended a while back maybe over a year ago if I'm not mistaken.
  10. Robby4eva90 Win User

thank you ChiefJoboo. it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply. ill stop trying to look for it :D
Thema:

Xbox Enforcement

1. Xbox Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. Xbox enforcement gamertag ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement gamertag ban: my gamertag was : [mod removed] my xbox generated gamertag : SillyKitten8927 I made the gamertag as a joke and In no way was it made to offend anyone. is it possible for it to be overturned or I...
  3. How do you complain about enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you complain about enforcement: My gamertag was attackred 3yrs ago as offensive and forcibly changed i appealed and gamerrag was allowed . This has happened a 2nd time . Enforcement are acting so slow and i will probably lose...
  4. Would like a Case Review for an enforcement, but option is grey'd out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would like a Case Review for an enforcement, but option is grey'd out.: Hello, I received a 1 day communication ban. I would like a case review so I can know what was the breach of code of conduct. That option on the enforcement page is grey'd out. My only option is...
  5. Enforcment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcment: So my account got suspended for 2 days about 7 months ago, and since then its been over turned but i was wondering why i cant check my reputation when i try the reputation tab switchs to community...
  6. Xbox Enforcement concerns.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement concerns.: Where can I ask about Xbox Enforcement concerns? I know the forum is not the right place. Where can I go? 0e28127e-8a8b-4154-91e6-5d4b5c15ff89
  7. Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system: Players will cheat to their hearts content, mod their games, harass you to no end, and then when you say something to call them out, something as simple as “cheatin [mod removed] lol” and you get...
  8. Unfair enforcement??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair enforcement??: Where to start. On this, my 3rd day of self-isolation I wake up to an email saying my accounts suspended. I read on to find out its because I changed my gamerpic a day or two ago. If i can find...
  9. Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement: So I recently got a suspension reduced (2 days ago) and about an hour ago I just got suspended again for the exact same reason as before, even though I hadn't done anything like it again. What do...
  10. Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others): I would like to start by saying more users with this issue should post also to bring Microsoft's attention to it. Automated responses to these queries, and the "ambassadors" who only repeat those...