Xbox Enforcement

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there! I got banned for 7 days because I responded to a kid who called me [mod removed ]via xbl-chat. I told him not to call me [mod removed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by M97M, Feb 14, 2019.

1. M97M
    M97M Guest

Xbox Enforcement

Hello there!

I got banned for 7 days because I responded to a kid who called me [mod removed ]via xbl-chat. I told him not to call me
    [mod removed ]and thats what the enforcement team saw as insult.. Has anybody an idea because I wrote the enforcement team once and they responded with "Our records show that a 7-day suspension
    was issued due to recent inappropriate communications activity that included the use of profanity to harass another user, including the term "hure"."

There isnt a possibility to write them twice. ( So far i didnt found any possibility) so I hope somebody can help me here..

Greetings

:)

2. Mountain Dew Win User

Enforcement

Hello LT Meatwagon,

Enforcement related inquiries are best handled via the Xbox Enforcement website.

Xbox Enforcement
  3. Robby4eva90 Win User

enforcement united / xbox enforcement

thank you, it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply Leslie :D
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Robby,

Yes, the Enforcement United program ended a while back maybe over a year ago if I'm not mistaken.
  6. Robby4eva90 Win User

thank you ChiefJoboo. it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply. ill stop trying to look for it :D
Thema:

Xbox Enforcement

1. Xbox Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change: I’ve been playing on xbox live for over 6 months now as [mod removed]. A few hours ago microsofts code of enforcement people changed my gamertag. My question is why? There’s nothing offensive or...
  3. Enforcement action against my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action against my friend: Hello my name is kostas I like to help my friend different people attack they profile with report they clips end always lose for no reason stuff from profile is really sad I like to contact...
  4. enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    enforcement: my real name was “zeek balls” my friends went behind my back and changed it to that. it got vilotaed because its innapropiate. however i didnt even know they went into my account and changed it...
  5. Xbox Enforcement action taken (comment deleted)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Enforcement action taken (comment deleted): There's a way to show what message has been deleted? It's pretty useless if you don't know what you did wrong. Sorry to post in Insider channel but Note: Xbox Support cannot assist with...
  6. View Enforcement History

in XBoX Accessibility
    View Enforcement History: Why am I not being allowed to view my enforcement history? I want to know what time I can get back on, but every time I go to the enforcement page, I'm automatically signed out and cannot sign...
  7. Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement: I have been suspended because of a message that i sent saying “you trash [mod removed]” how do i get suspended for that? This almost makes me want to toss the xbox in the trash and switch to...
  8. Xbox Support cannot assist with enforcement questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Support cannot assist with enforcement questions.: After a long night of playing Call of duty war zone, which by the way is rated for adults and has foul language in it, the group of guys that I was playing online with decided to kick me from the...
  9. Got sick of Xbox ‘enforcement’

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got sick of Xbox ‘enforcement’: I played Xbox Live games since 2010 and really got sick of *ng system of enforcement in Xbox Live. You just banned my chat so many time because of single complain from cheaters which ruined so...
  10. Enuff of lack of morality of enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enuff of lack of morality of enforcement team: Hey gamers, I am sure many of you suffer from some [mod removed] cheating and ruining your entertainment which was supposed to be provided by the enforcement team supposedly. But, guess what the...