xbox Enforcement

Discus and support xbox Enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft Enforcement account banned my account in a game i was to open a door with the hacking software not built by know one its in the game. a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MediaevalMage, Mar 15, 2019.

1. xbox Enforcement

Microsoft Enforcement account banned my account in a game i was to open a door with the hacking software not built by know one its in the game. a player said he will steal the car. i said i will kill him if he dose. he said he is reporting me for threatening
    him. he said he was reporting me. i said Microsoft will not ban me because this is part of the game they will not do nothing. will i got ban 4h later with life ban for threatening. i have been looking for someone to see what i am ban for if you are trying
    to buy a xbox please do not buy one there going to ban you make you loose all your money i have lost all my game microsoft did not care i opend case review they never ask me to give them proof they just close the case. im still ban and is now at ps4 im righting
    this because microsoft dose not care about us they just want us to buy there game and than banned us i liked xbox 360 xbox one is hacked by Xbox enforcement. Xbl pet mars did not help at all. this post will also be on you tube Facebook twitter and my spaces
    im putting microsoft on blast to show them they are Microsing us switch there unfairly banning us.

:)

MediaevalMage, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Mountain Dew Win User

Enforcement

Hello LT Meatwagon,

Enforcement related inquiries are best handled via the Xbox Enforcement website.

Xbox Enforcement
  3. Robby4eva90 Win User

enforcement united / xbox enforcement

thank you, it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply Leslie :D
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Robby,

Yes, the Enforcement United program ended a while back maybe over a year ago if I'm not mistaken.
  6. Robby4eva90 Win User

thank you ChiefJoboo. it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply. ill stop trying to look for it :D
Thema:

xbox Enforcement

1. xbox Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. Xbox enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: XBOX ENFORCEMENT IS A TOTAL JOKE. I got fraud banned. They do not respond to messages. If this fradulent banning does not stop then legal actions can be taken per extensive research that has been...
  3. Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team: I get suspended for calling someone a [Mod Removed - Profanity] after they swore at me an entire game? The enforcement team didnt bother to ask for my side of the story or investigate the matter....
  4. ENFORCEMENT IS RIDICULOUS

in XBoX on Consoles
    ENFORCEMENT IS RIDICULOUS: I have been banned for the 4th time for “abusive language” while playing a competitive gaming. Only a simple text can get you banned for 15 days even though you are just replying a toxic and...
  5. Xbox enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement: It may have been against the code of conduct, but I messaged a person saying "[Mod Removed] of party chat" and i got suspended. Sorry, but im not sorry because that is not as if i was harassing...
  6. Suspension/Enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspension/Enforcement team: Been having the worse Xbox experience and idk what to do been playing Xbox for about 6 years, never had this problem until now! I’m keep getting suspended for inappropriate content but I don’t...
  7. Microsoft Enforcement Strike 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Enforcement Strike 3: Alright so I shall be quite frank and word this appropriately so as to frame the ideological problem as well as the unreasonable expectation. Initial Problem: -Banned from xbox communications...
  8. Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team: I wanted to talk about how the enforcement team works because its really confusing about two years i have been permently banned for apparently account theft that i haven’t done i wanted to tell...
  9. Xbox enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement team: The xbox enforcement team must have another way of contact because i cant reach them and they banned my console when i have been playing fair and never did anything against them or anyone to...
  10. Enforcement Team and Bans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement Team and Bans: - So im in 2k park running with a streamer and he goes 2-10 from 3 n sells us the whole game - i messenge him to pass the ball n play team ball which he doesnt n we lose to sole Amateurs n where...