xbox Enforcement

Discus and support xbox Enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft Enforcement account banned my account in a game i was to open a door with the hacking software not built by know one its in the game. a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MediaevalMage, Mar 15, 2019.

1. xbox Enforcement

Microsoft Enforcement account banned my account in a game i was to open a door with the hacking software not built by know one its in the game. a player said he will steal the car. i said i will kill him if he dose. he said he is reporting me for threatening
    him. he said he was reporting me. i said Microsoft will not ban me because this is part of the game they will not do nothing. will i got ban 4h later with life ban for threatening. i have been looking for someone to see what i am ban for if you are trying
    to buy a xbox please do not buy one there going to ban you make you loose all your money i have lost all my game microsoft did not care i opend case review they never ask me to give them proof they just close the case. im still ban and is now at ps4 im righting
    this because microsoft dose not care about us they just want us to buy there game and than banned us i liked xbox 360 xbox one is hacked by Xbox enforcement. Xbl pet mars did not help at all. this post will also be on you tube Facebook twitter and my spaces
    im putting microsoft on blast to show them they are Microsing us switch there unfairly banning us.

:)

MediaevalMage, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Mountain Dew Win User

Enforcement

Hello LT Meatwagon,

Enforcement related inquiries are best handled via the Xbox Enforcement website.

Xbox Enforcement
  3. Robby4eva90 Win User

enforcement united / xbox enforcement

thank you, it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply Leslie :D
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Robby,

Yes, the Enforcement United program ended a while back maybe over a year ago if I'm not mistaken.
  6. Robby4eva90 Win User

thank you ChiefJoboo. it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply. ill stop trying to look for it :D
Thema:

xbox Enforcement

1. xbox Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...
  3. XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT"

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT": XBLPET [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] has just blocked my case review and upheld the so called "Enforcement". He has no evidence and no reason to suspend me! I havent even done anything!...
  4. Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage: I keep getting banned for cussing, and not super harsh and bullying type words but the same words game characters use in game. Its ridiculous we pay monthly subscriptions to these [Mod Removed -...
  5. Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement: I am Adult I dont understand why my account keeps getting flagged for adult language only kids that watch my content are my kids and their frinds i dont wanna leave Xbox for ps4 but if this...
  6. Xbox enforcement is utter [Mod Removed - see Guidelines].

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement is utter [Mod Removed - see Guidelines].: Can't tell a kid that was toxic all game long to [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] off without getting banned, like [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] I miss the days of MW2. And BTW your annoying little...
  7. Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand.: Hmmm so here's the deal, I just got a suspension for inappropriate communications. When you look at the enforcement page and look at the comment the comment I was reported for was "Ok kiddo I...
  8. Wwho runs Enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwho runs Enforcement: I would like to know who runs enforcement because i got banned ffor no reason. Iwas being harrassed yesterday for not wanting to play against some one i choose yto bllock him and now im banned how...
  9. Xbox Enforcement is irresposible and help trolls more than good players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement is irresposible and help trolls more than good players: Hello to all of you adult Gamers on Xbox, I have been playing on this platform for over 10 years now and my spouse and I have launched a community and a YouTube channel that is growing at a very...
  10. My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?: So my picture (The one below) was my gamerpic, and for some reason the enforcement team removed it and suspended me from changing it for a day. I went on the enforcement page to try and get it...