Xbox enforcement

Discus and support Xbox enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Btw this is my opinion so dont get mad but I thinck xbox enforcement is fake.bots in my opinion I just thinck why inst there a phone number for them... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by isabella_033, Aug 15, 2019.

1. isabella_033
    isabella_033 Guest

Xbox enforcement

Btw this is my opinion so dont get mad but I thinck xbox enforcement is fake.bots in my opinion

I just thinck why inst there a phone number for them if we need them I mean come on

:)

isabella_033, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Mountain Dew Win User

Enforcement

Hello LT Meatwagon,

Enforcement related inquiries are best handled via the Xbox Enforcement website.

Xbox Enforcement
  3. Robby4eva90 Win User

enforcement united / xbox enforcement

thank you, it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply Leslie :D
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Robby,

Yes, the Enforcement United program ended a while back maybe over a year ago if I'm not mistaken.
  6. Robby4eva90 Win User

thank you ChiefJoboo. it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply. ill stop trying to look for it :D
Thema:

Xbox enforcement

1. Xbox enforcement - Similar Threads - enforcement

2. Microsoft or Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft or Enforcement Team: Hi I hope everyone is doing good I know this COVID-19 it’s crazy this days remember stay safe. Okay I want to let Microsoft,Xbox Ambassadors or the Enforcement Team know that last week I got a...
  3. Xbox ENFORCMENT on communication

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ENFORCMENT on communication: Hey everyone! So i have recently been banned... i do not have a clean record... BUT today i was banned for presumably the word [mod removed] and[mod removed] I was getting toxic messages from...
  4. Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?: My son played Halo on PC with his Live account for a number of months. As a prank, his little brother changed his GT to something vulgar to get him in trouble. A week later, I paid to have his GT...
  5. Why can't I see enforcement history?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I see enforcement history?: Whenever I try to sign into the xbox enforcement site to see what the enforcement action I got is, it won't let me sign in. I even signed in on a new device to see if that would fix it, but it...
  6. Enforcement Lasting Longer Than Designated Times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Lasting Longer Than Designated Times: Ive been temporarily banned for a message I sent. Just banned for the day. However, now that the time has expired, I am still unable to voice chat, send or recieve messages, or utilize groups....
  7. Xbox enforcment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcment: kids on xbox recently started reporting me over and over to get my reputation down and then me everntually gettign suspened. I havent done anyhting and i was told by xbox support to go here for a...
  8. Help with enforcement issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with enforcement issues: I was suspended for 5 days and did a case review and they said they made a mistake and it was overturned but I still am not able to get on still saying I am suspended. Please help if anyone knows...
  9. Enforcement team doesn't help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team doesn't help: I've had someone ddos me for the last 3 weeks message me and gloat about it and even worse they are using my 1 year old daughters picture as a meme for his profile picture I've reported it over 15...
  10. My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat...: My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat communications. How long does the ban last? I have received no notification of the duration of the ban,...