Xbox enforcement

Discus and support Xbox enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My little boy has been banned from talking on xbox because of a swear word he uses On the site the enforcement was supposed to last 24 hours emding... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by poopaploop, Sep 15, 2019.

1. poopaploop
    poopaploop Guest

Xbox enforcement

My little boy has been banned from talking on xbox because of a swear word he uses

On the site the enforcement was supposed to last 24 hours emding 4th september but he still.cannot communicate with the othet players

Can you please help

:)

poopaploop, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Mountain Dew Win User

Enforcement

Hello LT Meatwagon,

Enforcement related inquiries are best handled via the Xbox Enforcement website.

Xbox Enforcement
  3. Robby4eva90 Win User

enforcement united / xbox enforcement

thank you, it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply Leslie :D
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Robby,

Yes, the Enforcement United program ended a while back maybe over a year ago if I'm not mistaken.
  6. Robby4eva90 Win User

thank you ChiefJoboo. it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply. ill stop trying to look for it :D
Thema:

Xbox enforcement

1. Xbox enforcement - Similar Threads - enforcement

2. Case review if the enforcement states not eligible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Case review if the enforcement states not eligible: How do you submit a case review if the enforcement states not eligible? Does the Xbox enforcement team have a contact phone number or email? 35f3787d-4e36-47f1-9fdc-60ff727dfbd7
  3. Xbox enforcement system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement system: [img] There should be a warning system when swearing because I just got this surprise message that my account got suspended, half of the swearing wouldn’t even be bad if they didn’t take it out...
  4. Can we get an actual way to contact the enforcement team?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get an actual way to contact the enforcement team?: So I was playing Rainbow Six Siege the other day and i noticed that everyone was over 500 pingMS the entire game. It turns out that someone on the other team was DDOSing the servers, and it made...
  5. 2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?: How do I change my xuid? How do I contact xbox enforcement? fbd87cf1-ae7e-4288-9022-696d36118112
  6. Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change: I’ve been playing on xbox live for over 6 months now as [mod removed]. A few hours ago microsofts code of enforcement people changed my gamertag. My question is why? There’s nothing offensive or...
  7. Enforcement action against my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action against my friend: Hello my name is kostas I like to help my friend different people attack they profile with report they clips end always lose for no reason stuff from profile is really sad I like to contact...
  8. enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    enforcement: my real name was “zeek balls” my friends went behind my back and changed it to that. it got vilotaed because its innapropiate. however i didnt even know they went into my account and changed it...
  9. Xbox Enforcement action taken (comment deleted)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Enforcement action taken (comment deleted): There's a way to show what message has been deleted? It's pretty useless if you don't know what you did wrong. Sorry to post in Insider channel but Note: Xbox Support cannot assist with...
  10. View Enforcement History

in XBoX Accessibility
    View Enforcement History: Why am I not being allowed to view my enforcement history? I want to know what time I can get back on, but every time I go to the enforcement page, I'm automatically signed out and cannot sign...