Xbox Enforcement

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, My account got suspended for 7 days. I been trying to look at the Xbox enforcement and it says my record is clean. Xbox should not temporarily or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KikepakuaGg, Jan 23, 2022.

1. KikepakuaGg
    KikepakuaGg Guest

Xbox Enforcement

Hi,

My account got suspended for 7 days. I been trying to look at the Xbox enforcement and it says my record is clean.

Xbox should not temporarily or permanently suspend an account without giving an opportunity to appeal. Currently the website does not allow appeal. It's not equitative.

If enforcement actions aren't transparent, this actions may be an abuse and only give frustration to the costumers.

If the system doesn't work, the best solution may be wait until fix It and don't ban any account.

I wonder when can we appeal in Enforcement.

Sorry, my english isn't good. I hope you understand the main concept.

Thanks,

:)

KikepakuaGg, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Mountain Dew Win User

Enforcement

Hello LT Meatwagon,

Enforcement related inquiries are best handled via the Xbox Enforcement website.

Xbox Enforcement
  3. Robby4eva90 Win User

enforcement united / xbox enforcement

thank you, it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply Leslie :D
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Robby,

Yes, the Enforcement United program ended a while back maybe over a year ago if I'm not mistaken.
  6. Robby4eva90 Win User

thank you ChiefJoboo. it was some time ago that i did it and literally only just thought about doing it again, thank you for your reply. ill stop trying to look for it :D
Thema:

Xbox Enforcement

1. Xbox Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. Xbox Gamertag Change Enforced

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamertag Change Enforced: Hi, I've seen multiple questions from different people that have had their gamertag automatically changed. I have also experienced this but I have no way of contacting the enforcement team to...
  3. Xbox Enforcement Action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Action: I just received an Xbox enforcement action preventing me from using chats or communication features for a day. It's not that big of a deal, but the site that's supposed to let me view the...
  4. False Xbox Enforcement Action

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Xbox Enforcement Action: So i got a Com Ban on Xbox in April 10 2018 I got unbanned April 11 2018 and it was for saying Nothing? Yeah i got banned for not doing anything I look at the enforcement history and its Blank can...
  5. My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...: So I'm minding my own business not saying anything messaging anyone or even socializing for that matter in one of my favorite games ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) Next thing I know is I get messaged...
  6. Xbox Enforcement site

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement site: I've been trying to file a case but the site refuses to let me sign in. Every time I push the sign in button it just refreshes the home page. Does anyone have a solution to this issue?...
  7. My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement: To the staff Xbox Enforcement. You permanently banned my account, King Solo 02, from going online a month ago for altering Gamerscore (See enforcement case [mod removed]). You gave me a chance to...
  8. Xbox Enforcement Action but nothing on account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Action but nothing on account?: I received an email about an xbox enforcement action on my child's account. I logged into this account and there are no notifications about the enforcement and when I click the link that is...
  9. Xbox enforcement page not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox enforcement page not working.: I got a communication suspension on my account. I don't know why this happened. I've gotten no messages on my Xbox saying why I was banned, and I've gotten one email saying I was a ban, but not...
  10. Xbox Enforcement Being COMPLETELY Unfair

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Being COMPLETELY Unfair: i have gotten a unfair ban for achievement modding which i should have not done BUT https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/types-of-xbox-enforcement-actions says...