Xbox enforcing please help

Discus and support Xbox enforcing please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was being trash talked by a guy and he go me so mad that i simpy text chatted him [mod removed] and this got me suspended for one day and it says my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpyCrAb421Xt, Jun 29, 2020.

1. SpyCrAb421Xt
    SpyCrAb421Xt Guest

I was being trash talked by a guy and he go me so mad that i simpy text chatted him [mod removed] and this got me suspended for one day and it says my suspension s over however i still cant use chat and once i was reported hes said enjoy the ban and a bunch
    of emojis. please help

:)

SpyCrAb421Xt, Jun 29, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Photonimus Win User

Help please Xbox Enforcement

As long as you keep the current gamertag in case you need to redownload stuff, any gamertag operating on the same console that the DLC items are licensed to should be able to play them. Only avatar items are not usable by other tags.
  3. Smwutches Win User

XBOX Enforcement Please HELP!

The enforcement team does not use the forums. As long as you have filed complaints on them, the enforcement team will investigate, but it does take time. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. Filing complaints on the console is the only
    way to report them to the enforcement team.
  4. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Xbox Enforcement Please Help

Due to the nature of enforcement, your security and privacy (we do not have access to this information), you can only liaise with enforcement directly in regards to any decisions made.

You can do this here https://enforcement.xbox.com/home

If you found this post helpful please upvote it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Try holding down the power button until the console turns off, unplug the system, plug it back in, then turn it on. Every now and then it just needs to resync after a suspension.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Help please Xbox Enforcement

Enforcement does not handle this issue. Enfocement just handles bans and suspensions.
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcing please help - Similar Threads - enforcing please help

2. Wrongful Suspension (Enforcement team, Please help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful Suspension (Enforcement team, Please help): I have been suspended because I said this "Just let me take my stuff and Ill go, you can have it" from there I was obviously reported and immediately suspended, the player then began messaging...
  3. Xbox enforcement please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement please help: Please if any Xbox support is hear please help me. I have been banned on Xbox from one of my great friends that I have know for 3 years. He reported a message that I sent to him. That message was...
  4. Enforcement please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement please help: hello my name is jordan, gamertag . I was recently placed under a 166hr ban on forza horizon for unknown reasons and have spoken with a support rep that has stated my account has no negative...
  5. enforced name change please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforced name change please help: I have had my name for over 4+ years (forestgenocide) was a forest919 but i joined a clan called team genocide in call of duty so it changed to forestgenocide i do not understand how you could...
  6. I NEED TO CONTACT ENFORCEMENT AND CAN NOT. please help me with case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED TO CONTACT ENFORCEMENT AND CAN NOT. please help me with case review: i have sign in Into enforcement page and can not reach any case review option, nor any ban Information, althchough Im still banned....
  7. Enforcment Team Please Help Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcment Team Please Help Me: I have been repeatedly suspended for communications. Why are the people that report me not suspended as well? Every person i trash talk to, does so back. Based on your rules, this is not allowed....
  8. Enforcement Team Help me Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Team Help me Please: My account has been being infinitely banned but the enforcement website says that i'm not banned and literally i haven't even been on in awhile. I don't send messages and literally i'm being...
  9. Can somebody please help with this enforcement problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can somebody please help with this enforcement problem: I made a battlefield montage and had it up for a week made it to the trending list on xbox and all the sudden they delete it not once but TWICE and give me the enforcement message Here is the...
  10. XBOX Enforcement Please HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Enforcement Please HELP!: Good Morning, My name is Chris and I go by the username RLGHTYRAVIDA on Xbox Live. For the last several months I have been having an issue with another player who has been sending rude messages...