Xbox Enforcment Ban.

Discus and support Xbox Enforcment Ban. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My brothers account received a message from Xbox about an Enforcement. All i know is that is it won't let my send messages to friends it won't let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gfMemo92, Mar 14, 2019.

1. gfMemo92
    gfMemo92 Guest

Xbox Enforcment Ban.

My brothers account received a message from Xbox about an Enforcement. All i know is that is it won't let my send messages to friends it won't let me customize user content from online games (Black Ops 4) and i'm really trying to figure out what we did wrong
    to get this. So far i don't recall anything we have done that would be against Xbox Live rules. Only game i play is Black Ops 4. My brother plays Fortnite and Apex Legends and Black Ops 4. Look. I get it. Sometimes we do littles things that offend people online.
    Like for example. One time in Black Ops 4 i didn't give a team mate a ride in my vehicle. So he got killed as i took off. (other team killed him) So he proceeds to cuss at me then quits. ... Who knows. Maybe he even reported me. Idk. I pretty sure
    he did. See. If you are banning people just because of tiny little things that people are getting upset over and reporting users then i suggest you reprogram that banning system. Do you guys even have people or computers working in the enforcement system?
    You can't be just issuing enforment bans just because of small little things like what i mentioned. Also. 4 days ago i had issued a report because a team mate in Hot Pursuit in Black Ops 4 kept killing me and my other team mates. He was also taunting us and
    using dancing emotes right in front of us as we layed there dying. I'm even going to guess you haven't banned him but you ended up banning me. You see. Please just stop banning players for no reaosn. This is my brothers account. Remove the Enforcement ban.
    NOW!

Game Tag : [Mod Removed-Personal Information].

If i ever see one of this enforment messages again. I'm canceling the subscription. Disccoenting the whole system. I'm going to sell the account and the game. I'm going to sell the Xbox One and i'm going to switch over the Playstation 4. It's as easy as
    that. I will find a buyer immediately. Believe me. I don't care if you don't care. I'm just going to do it anyways.

It's your move now. Stop this. JUST STOP.

:)

gfMemo92, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Mesecur Win User

Random Console Ban

Chech https://enforcement.xbox.com for the ban-reason and ways to possibly lift the ban. The enforcement team usually doesn't ban people/consoles for no reason. Either someone reported you or the enforcement team noticed stuff.

There's nothing about bans or any other enforcement actions we at xbox ambassadors can do.
  3. DapperCrane Win User

Harassment

This would be up to Xbox Enforcement it's possible the issue a communication ban or a console ban.
  4. brendan181565 Win User

xbox enforcement

the thing is that it only says I'm banned/ enforced upon on my Xbox but nothing else. i also looked on the website and it only has my old ban/
    enforcement
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Find out about enforcement actions

@onyxishere There is no reason given as to why a console ban is enforced. As the enforcement page states:

"To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans"
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

por que me betaron [Because I was vetoed]

Hey there -

We do not have any information regarding device bans or other Enforcement actions taken. We are unable to assist with issues regarding Xbox Live Enforcement here on the Xbox Support forums. For all information regarding Enforcement
    issues, please refer to the Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement site directly.
    Additionally, if your device has been banned, be sure to check your email for an email from the Enforcement team regarding the ban.

Thanks for understanding.
Thema:

Xbox Enforcment Ban.

1. Xbox Enforcment Ban. - Similar Threads - Enforcment Ban

2. Code enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code enforcement ban: I was banned while working. I wasn't on my xbox at the time of the incident yet I'm being banned for something i didn't do. I spend hundreds of dollars a year and now i am banned so i can't talk...
  3. Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?: As of late last night I received a 24 hour ban from editing my xbox live profile and I have absolutely no idea why. I have been a member of Xbox live since the release of Halo 2 and have never had...
  4. Enforcement Team and Bans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement Team and Bans: - So im in 2k park running with a streamer and he goes 2-10 from 3 n sells us the whole game - i messenge him to pass the ball n play team ball which he doesnt n we lose to sole Amateurs n where...
  5. Being banned from seeing enforcement history, what does it mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being banned from seeing enforcement history, what does it mean?: What does it mean I'm banned from seeing enforcement history? 06dd4ef1-6291-49fd-8aa7-64136aa57712
  6. Wrongful and Unjust Bans from The Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful and Unjust Bans from The Xbox Enforcement Team: I have about had it with the xbox enforcement team. I had just gotten off of being communication banned for 1 week because of a modder for the 2nd time in a month my guess is the person didn't...
  7. Communication enforcement ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication enforcement ban: Hi is it possible to get a7 day ban lifted as i didnt send the message gor which im banned? i came home the following day to gind out my son had sent it and im being punished. Thx Max...
  8. Free Gamertag change after enforcement bans previous, DENIED

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free Gamertag change after enforcement bans previous, DENIED: Hello, before I get started I would like to apologize in advance for my apparent frustration as I have been trying to work on this issue for weeks now to no avail. A month or so ago, my gamertag...
  9. The Xbox Enforcement Website UI does not update to reflect the one-day ban I have been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox Enforcement Website UI does not update to reflect the one-day ban I have been...: Hello, Recently I have been given a one-day ban. I chatted with Xbox Support about the issue that I had regarding feedback about the ban and the agent I spoke with felt that the issue I had would...
  10. Enforcement Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Ban: Dear all, how can we get an explaination on a ban coming from enforcement xbox live. It appears our kid, playing different games, has been banned for a one day period in a first time but now for...