Xbox errors, moving by itself, games not starting, sudden freezes

Discus and support Xbox errors, moving by itself, games not starting, sudden freezes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've been having a lot of issues this past week with my xbox and I can't find any info on how to fix the errors. I've had my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmilioBa, Feb 23, 2019.

1. EmilioBa
    EmilioBa Guest

Hello everyone, I've been having a lot of issues this past week with my xbox and I can't find any info on how to fix the errors.

I've had my xbox since 2013~ and only had one problem with offline update, nothing unfixable. Everything worked well until last week when I began having multiple issues with my console.

These are the problems which happen with every account on the console. They are listed in order of frequency from top being most frequent and bottom least).

I can only play or use 1 app after turning my xbox on, trying to change app or game will give me the "game/app took too long to start" error, even on settings or sign in. (this is the most persistent one)

I have an external hard drive Adata HD650 and it will not read it pretty often unless i plug it out and in again.

Inside games my charachter will suddenly start moving by itself, which is not a controller problem (I've tested 4 controllers and it kept moving) and happens on my brother account too.

Games will not download, if I pause installation they will be stuck either in downloading or paused and it wont ket me press install or pause again( This seems to be an xbox server problem as of 14/02/19)

Sometimes the console will "freeze" only allowing to press the home button but nothing else, games will keep going but it won't let me do anything besides showing the menu.

When playing a game it will rarley happen but it did twice, the game was stuck on loading and my party got disconected and It froze.

I have tried many things and none seem to work which is really bothering me, these are things I've tried:

-turning it off disconecting it and let it rest for 10-20 min then plug it in, nothing

-removing my account and readding it, nothing

-unplugging external hard drive and pluging it again, nothing

-moving games to external hard drive to give more gb to my internal storage just In case(not all. Of them)nothing

-power cycling (pressing on button for 10 sec) seems to "fix" the most amount of errors but only temporarly, this is the only way to change games or apps and remove the freezes but as I said, it just works temporarly

-updating the console (OS version: 10.0.17763.4085) it seems as if it fixed the party disconect error but only that.

-factory reset, nothing

It has been about a week and nothing seems To. Work and i can't find any info on it, any help is really helpfull, please help!

:)

EmilioBa, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

To be honest with you, these issues sound a bit deeper than anything we would be able to adequately assist with on these forums. What I would recommend doing is reaching out to MS Tech Support as likely they'll setup a repair ticket and take a look at
    your system and get whatever is going on corrected. Best of luck!
  3. EmilioBringas Win User

Thanks for the info i'll take a look!
  4. EmilioBringas Win User

Ahhh poor thing I used it to the point of being torture, thanks for the info, ill read when I can, one more question, will the warranty work after all these years? It was purchased in a wallmart on Mexico
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Emilio,

I'm sorry to hear about all of these issues being experienced with your Xbox. It's seems you have tried just about everything besides a full factory reset, which I recommend at this point because the only other option would be to send it in for a repair.
    Unfortunately it seems to be getting to the point of needing to be replaced or fixed if factory resets and power cycles are not permanently solving the issue. Plugging into surge protectors can generally lead to issues like this over time.

Here is the link to go over warranty and repair information:
    https://support.xbox.com/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  6. Black Man 8698 Win User

Terraria freezes system at start of game

It was working fine this morning and then all of a sudden it started to freeze
Thema:

1. Xbox errors, moving by itself, games not starting, sudden freezes - Similar Threads - errors moving itself

2. Sync error for gta 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sync error for gta 5: So I was gonna play a bit of gta when my game says syncing data when I start it. I’m on my own Xbox and I have been playing gta since January 11th 2020. It then says error syncing data with the...
  3. I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error: I was trying to join my friends minecraft realm when it said my microsoft accounts settings weren't configured properly to play on realms and to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp however when i look...
  4. Can't move games around in a group / create new group error code 0x800c000c

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't move games around in a group / create new group error code 0x800c000c: So for a while my content blocks were gone and after 2 factory resets they've come back. Now however the group that used to be my pins is acting strange, for some reason 2 games that were further...
  5. Error: unable to make move ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: unable to make move ????: I am in mid game and trying to make a 7 letter word "reading". The error message keeps coming up. No matter what I do or try I cannot place the word "reading". It is my turn. I'm placing it at the...
  6. Has anyone else recently purchased a movie and received an error code mid move? That says ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else recently purchased a movie and received an error code mid move? That says ...: I have just recently purchased a movie from the Microsoft movies to watch on my Xbox one and mid movie a error message popped up and said can't play please try again. if the problem continues...
  7. Error code whenever I try to move/copy a game to External HD (0x80070070)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code whenever I try to move/copy a game to External HD (0x80070070): So I filed up my XO internal drive with games. When I tried to install a new game it said "To install this game or app, uninstall something else, then try installing again. (0x80070070)" Fine, I...
  8. Error when moving files or Games higher than 100 MB to External HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when moving files or Games higher than 100 MB to External HDD: Hi Guys, I was trilled when Major Nelson anounces the new upgrades for Xbox 360, I bought a HDD case for a WD 2.5" 250 GB hard disk that I have, after assembled, I plugged it on the xbox console,...
  9. Getting an error when I try to move my gamertag from one microsoft account to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error when I try to move my gamertag from one microsoft account to another: For several months now I have had this issue and I have not been able to get it resolve with Microsoft or Xbox support. Basically I have my main gamertag on one Microsoft account, but my main...
  10. Unable to move Titanfall to an external hard drive - other games move fine - error 0x876c0007

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to move Titanfall to an external hard drive - other games move fine - error 0x876c0007: Hi, I'm having difficulty moving Titanfall over from the internal hard drive to an external one. My other games have moved over fine, but for some reason any time I try moving Titanfall it tells...