Xbox Ethernet port not working

Discus and support Xbox Ethernet port not working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Ethernet port not working I presume the other end of the cable is plugged into a router? You're not just expecting the xbox to recognise that a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by goldensn88, Dec 17, 2019.

1. goldensn88
    goldensn88 Guest

I presume the other end of the cable is plugged into a router? You're not just expecting the xbox to recognise that a cable with no signal has been plugged in?

:)

goldensn88, Dec 17, 2019
  2. SuperStaticGame Win User

Ethernet port not working?

i was told that it wont work with laptop but thats not true as my last laptop worked perfect on xboxlive
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Ethernet port not working

Hey there, Blown. Would you please create a new thread for us as this one is quite old? Please be sure to include a full description of your situation including any error messages you are seeing and the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far. Thanks
    in advance! Standing by for your thread.
  4. BlownDSG Win User

I am having the same problem with my xbox too. One day i turned it on and the sign in deal keep saying I was off line. I tried different cables and that did not work. I know the line is good because I can plug my laptop in and get the interent. My xbox is
    about 2.5 years old. Any ideas? I really want to use my cable because I took the time one weekend and ran the cables to my location where the xbox was.
  5. ckworld Win User

Haha yup not bad at all. And I have also tried using different wires and for some reason it won't show it being connecting to the modem as no green light flashes at all. I have tried resetting and restarting the router, but to no avail. Also I configured
    my modem to be able to bypass the modem itself, yet it still wont show a green light saying Im connected to the modem.
  6. dupc4e35302-27bf-4ee Win User

For the most part, yeah as long as they are pretty close, you'll reach the speeds needed.

Also, hooray for fast response on my part. 4 minutes.

Not bad, eh?
Thema:

1. Xbox Ethernet port not working - Similar Threads - Ethernet port working

2. Porta Ethernet xbox [Mod Translation - Xbox Ethernet port]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Porta Ethernet xbox [Mod Translation - Xbox Ethernet port]: Salve a tutti, sono possessore di una xbox one x , è da una settimana che ho problemi con la connessione, in pratica la mia linea va a 1,2Mbps con una fibra di 200mega, ho provato a cambiare cavo...
  3. : Ethernet port not working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Ethernet port not working: : Ethernet port not working Hello, Ive got a new orbi rbr850 and would like to wire into the satellite. However xbox is not recognizing that the ethernet cable is even plugged in. Ive verified...
  4. Xbox One X with broken ethernet port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X with broken ethernet port: The title realy sums it up. I had my X serviced back in October of 2019 because it was completely dead and wouldn't even power on. I got it back and was glad to be playing on my X again. However,...
  5. Xbox One Ethernet Port Stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Ethernet Port Stopped working: Mine stopped working a week or so ago so I switched to wireless but I want to get it working again. I've read all the options on here to reset the xbox unplug, try new cables, different ports. If...
  6. XBOX ONE ETHERNET PORT NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE ETHERNET PORT NOT WORKING: My xbox can connect to wifi wirelessly, it's not very efficient and gets upnp and similar issues regularly. But this summer I noticed with my ethernet plugged in it continued to use my wireless...
  7. Xbox One Ethernet Port Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Ethernet Port Not Working: I am having trouble with my Xbox One disconnecting from online games. I know that it is the ethernet port because I have plugged both my PlayStation and laptop into the wireless router and they...
  8. Ethernet port won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet port won't work: i have been trying to connect to my adapter by being wired! I does not work for some reason. I have never tried to be wired until now and apparently it will not work! I have tried rebooting/...
  9. Ethernet port not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet port not working?: I recently started having an issue with the ethernet port on my X1. I plug in the ethernet cord and i hear the click and everything, but my Xbox doesn't seem to detect my ethernet cord. Sometimes...
  10. Ethernet port not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet port not working: Hi all. I have a problem with my Xbox One. The ethernet port studenly stopped working. I've tried using different cables and no matter which one I use there is no connection. I also have a PS4...