Xbox Events app feedback

Discus and support Xbox Events app feedback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] The app feels more like an advertisement than anything, there is a show in store button and add-ons listed for the game on the event page. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/aRandomWiseGuy, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Xbox Events app feedback

Xbox Events app feedback [​IMG]

The app feels more like an advertisement than anything, there is a show in store button and add-ons listed for the game on the event page.

• I think the related products section should be removed.
    • The show in store should change play or open if the game is installed.
    • There should be tabs on the main page for played games, free games, un-owned games etc. so it is easier to view events when thre are multiple events.

https://i.redd.it/u32s6uuinvt31.png

(I took three screenshots and put them together)

submitted by /u/aRandomWiseGuy
    [link] [comments]

/u/aRandomWiseGuy, Oct 21, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Not able to switch Hard Drive Storage Locations on XBOX GAME PASS PC

Hi there,

be sure to provide this feedback via the Feedback option within the Xbox beta app. You can find it by clicking your profile icon in the app in top right corner and select the Feedback option, this will start the Feedback app where you can provide this feedback.

That way the correct people will see it.
  3. ZombieDeano Win User

How to watch E3 on X1?

The Xbox live events app is available now in the apps store. The full E3 event will be broadcast live using the app. It's currently previewing Sunset Overdrive! Get it now and get the popcorn ready.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problems with Multiplayer (XBOX BETA - PC)

Hi there Johnnykle,

Thanks for the update on the issue with the Xbox Beta App on PC. Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown
    menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

Hope this helps.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001

Hi SörenD,

If that is the only game you cannot install from the Xbox app (Beta) or from the Microsoft Store using your Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), even after trying everything listed on this thread, then I'd recommend submitting feedback to the Feedback Hub app available
    on Windows 10. Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app (Beta) to help report this issue so the right teams can find a solution. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback
    Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.

The Feedback Hub is the best place to report issues with the Xbox app (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).

I hope this helps!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

RELATO DE PROBLEMA COM O XBOX BETA GAME PASS (PC) [Translation-PROBLEM REPORT WITH XBOX BETA GAME PASS (PC)]

Hi Victor,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

The new Xbox (Beta) App has been going though some kinks but the development team is working hard to fix these issues. There was a recent update for the app that can be found by selecting My Library in the Microsoft Store app. Then you can check for updates
    to make sure the app is up to date.

If you haven't already, I recommend submitting feedback by using the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to
    open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.
Thema:

Xbox Events app feedback

1. Xbox Events app feedback - Similar Threads - Events app feedback

2. Games that are doing Halloween events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that are doing Halloween events: RDR2 has a special super spooky event on currently. Also Fallout 76 I believe. ff8f8ec0-9757-4584-b363-39229c14ebda
  3. Xbox events app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox events app: Does anybody in the preview rings have this new Xbox events app? When the October update went out to general public the release notes on Xbox.com mention this coming later this month. I’m in beta...
  4. Windows updates affecting Solitaire Events.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows updates affecting Solitaire Events.: Has anyone else experienced this problem. When a windows update is due it seems to affect my connection to the Microsoft Casual Games Events. When I finish a game, I either get a recurring...
  5. Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details): Halloween Approaches! The nights are getting colder, and All Hallows Eve grows closer. It’s time for Halloween to haunt Gears 5 Versus! Pumpkin Ball For two weeks beginning this Tuesday,...
  6. Event timer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Event timer: Hi I am currently playing the October 18 2019 World tour. I started playing this morning and had to stop so I clicked the back tab and closed the app. BTW I am playing on my Samsung Tablet. When I...
  7. Xbox events app (opened)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox events app (opened): Here is a photo of whats inside the app http://imgur.com/a/YdmFFk2 , http://imgur.com/a/Q3uy15m its in some other language though i cant understand it ,after i closed the events app i am unable to...
  8. how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app: is there another way to logout of solitaire colle tion events besides closing the app? keep getting charged for 2 or more hours to solve a challenge when I have closed the app to take a break or...
  9. Xbox Live Events app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Events app: Microsoft, you state that you Xbox Live Events app is interactive with live video feeds and videos on demand. Well I fail to see any truth to this. As it is currently E3, I am wanting to stay...
  10. Live event app does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live event app does not work: Would have liked to watch the halo fest but my live event viewer is lagging horribly. Only plays the same 30 seconds of footage. Its not my ISP. Come on Microsoft this is getting old. Controllers...