Xbox events app

Discus and support Xbox events app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anybody in the preview rings have this new Xbox events app? When the October update went out to general public the release notes on Xbox.com... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Xbox events app

Does anybody in the preview rings have this new Xbox events app? When the October update went out to general public the release notes on Xbox.com mention this coming later this month. I’m in beta and still don’t have it. I’ve seen an update for it a couple of times but it’s not in my games and apps yet

submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiscoNinja07, Oct 31, 2019
  2. ZombieDeano Win User

How to watch E3 on X1?

The Xbox live events app is available now in the apps store. The full E3 event will be broadcast live using the app. It's currently previewing Sunset Overdrive! Get it now and get the popcorn ready.
  3. Jean Vinicius Firmin Win User

xbox app crashes after start up

I'm having the same problem. When I open xbox app, it's closed. On Event Viewer there is an event reporting that MOApp Xbox crashed....I' tried to reinstall, but unsucceful...
  4. That Elite Guy Win User

Good News! 40 New Entertainment Apps Early 2013

I would've thought you would need Gold to use the majority, if not all of those apps, I think only the i player app is free for silver members atm. Out of those apps though I would only really use the Gametrailers app, I wonder if you'd be able to stream
    their LIVE all access events they do for E3 and the VGA's etc through the app, would kinda make the Xbox LIVE event player pointless though
  5. Gonzalves Win User

Minecraft Documentary....

It was on at 8:00 PM ET/5:00 PM PT and you could have watched it on the xbox live event player app.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

E3 on Xbox Live Questions

Most likely will be streamed on the Live Event Player app.
Thema:

Xbox events app

1. Xbox events app - Similar Threads - events app

2. The Microsoft rewards event

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Microsoft rewards event: I'm sure you guys know the new 1$ 20 points event, but i have a question. Do i have to spend 20$ for me to get 20 points per dollar? e3ba63e1-61ee-4995-ace8-3a58df09f03c
  3. Games that are doing Halloween events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that are doing Halloween events: RDR2 has a special super spooky event on currently. Also Fallout 76 I believe. ff8f8ec0-9757-4584-b363-39229c14ebda
  4. Windows updates affecting Solitaire Events.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows updates affecting Solitaire Events.: Has anyone else experienced this problem. When a windows update is due it seems to affect my connection to the Microsoft Casual Games Events. When I finish a game, I either get a recurring...
  5. Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details): Halloween Approaches! The nights are getting colder, and All Hallows Eve grows closer. It’s time for Halloween to haunt Gears 5 Versus! Pumpkin Ball For two weeks beginning this Tuesday,...
  6. Xbox Events app feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Events app feedback: [IMG] The app feels more like an advertisement than anything, there is a show in store button and add-ons listed for the game on the event page. I think the related products section should be...
  7. Xbox events app (opened)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox events app (opened): Here is a photo of whats inside the app http://imgur.com/a/YdmFFk2 , http://imgur.com/a/Q3uy15m its in some other language though i cant understand it ,after i closed the events app i am unable to...
  8. how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to logout of solitaire collection events besides closing app: is there another way to logout of solitaire colle tion events besides closing the app? keep getting charged for 2 or more hours to solve a challenge when I have closed the app to take a break or...
  9. Xbox Live Events app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Events app: Microsoft, you state that you Xbox Live Events app is interactive with live video feeds and videos on demand. Well I fail to see any truth to this. As it is currently E3, I am wanting to stay...
  10. Live event app does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live event app does not work: Would have liked to watch the halo fest but my live event viewer is lagging horribly. Only plays the same 30 seconds of footage. Its not my ISP. Come on Microsoft this is getting old. Controllers...