Xbox expension card makes noice

Discus and support Xbox expension card makes noice in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I found out when i download games It makes a sort a flute noice idk how to describe it But i def notice a sound Is this normal with downloading a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Devilchildz, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Devilchildz
    Devilchildz Guest

I found out when i download games

It makes a sort a flute noice idk how to describe it

But i def notice a sound

Is this normal with downloading a game.?

:)

Devilchildz, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Devilchildz , Is the only problem that noise?

Expansion card is not supposed to make any noise, but it may be that you are only identifying power noise on the device.

See if it's working normally, if it is, then it's ok.

I remain at your disposal if you have any doubts.
  3. xXCamhawkXx Win User

July updates on its way to preview

Double-Tap Snap... noice

More engrish language support... noice 2

nothing major in update... expected.
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox turning on at random times (but the on light does not come on).

Hi there,

if the console is set to Instant-On then it may be downloading updates (for games or console) depending on the settings.

This may result in the console making different noices.
  5. DerFrankfurter9 Win User

Xbox One is chirping

I have had my consle replaced too and it does not makes the same noice. But the plastic on the front is damaged. I am very angry. This was my first xbox and all this *** happens since I bought the xbox.
  6. Deadfisheye Win User

Xbox one headset

It won't let me in the quide.

No controller updates available.

I can the the noice the adapter makes when I've turned the volume up on it to max.... But i can't get any sound from the Xbox.
Thema:

1. Xbox expension card makes noice - Similar Threads - expension card makes

2. Xbox regions problems discriminating countries and forcing people to go for more expensive...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox regions problems discriminating countries and forcing people to go for more expensive...: I am romanian. I live in Romania. I just tried to buy xbox game pass ultimate for 1 month but it wouldn't let me because my regions dont match and honestly they never will. I contacted microsoft...
  3. Forza horizon 5 more expensive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 more expensive: Sayın Microsoft ,yapmış olduğunuz Forza Horizon 5 çok pahalı ve Türkiye şartlarında bir öğrencinin alması imkansız. Forza Horizon 4 te 200 saatim var,ve severek oynamaya devam ediyorum .Sadakat...
  4. Adaptive Controller set is extremely expensive in the UK - Can it be test for suitablility...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Controller set is extremely expensive in the UK - Can it be test for suitablility...: Hello, My little brother is disabled and his condition is degenerative, he now struggles to hold an xbox controller and has been unable to play video games for some time now. He bought the...
  5. Expensive old DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expensive old DLCs: Hi everyone, I would like to know if some xbox 360 content is going to be cheaper as it is old. I mean, for example i am interested in the BO2 Season Pass, but 50€ as it cost 8 years ago seemed to...
  6. Games on sale are more expensive than before they went on sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on sale are more expensive than before they went on sale: I've been looking through the store and heaps of games that are "on sale" are more expensive than their original price. Assassins Creed 1 and 2, Lego Star Wars and alot of others. Why?...
  7. why is xbox one elite controller so expensive ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is xbox one elite controller so expensive ?: Is it true that Xbox One Elite Controller is one of the best controllers ever made? 0b3d6895-b0a1-4a61-bf3a-5e078118f1e5
  8. Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons: I pre ordered call duty cold war beat the whole game I noticed I was charged for 2 extra games when on contacted the refund thing requested two refunds then game was canceled now couldn't play it...
  9. Why is CoD Bo2 so expensive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is CoD Bo2 so expensive?: All i need to know is why it expensive dc0245bc-0e22-4e26-ac81-3d764b3dacb8
  10. Returning Xbox One X for repairs. Why so hard and expensive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning Xbox One X for repairs. Why so hard and expensive?: I am trying to return my One X for repairs. I have been unable to complete the transaction online. My products are registered, I'm logged in to my account. I've exhausted the troubleshooting steps...