Xbox extend warranty online

Discus and support Xbox extend warranty online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does Microsoft offer warranty complete on Xbox live, when you only allow to go in store .Reason I'm asking, I've brought it online thinking i was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuctileMovie1, May 10, 2019.

1. Xbox extend warranty online

Why does Microsoft offer warranty complete on

Xbox live, when you only allow to go in store .Reason I'm asking, I've brought it online thinking i was covered but wasn't and now my xbox not cover

:)

DuctileMovie1, May 10, 2019
  2. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Hi DuctileMovie1.

You can look into warranty and repairs on your console by going into this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair if after that your concern is not met you can always contact a chat support.

Hope this helps ;)
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Microsoft Complete covers your Xbox One console, plus included controller, against accidents and mechanical or electrical breakdowns for up to three years. For covered controller and console, you get up
    to two replacements of a standard controller or one replacement of an Elite Controller, and one replacement of the console – no deductible required.

To extend warranty coverage for your Xbox One system, you can purchase

Microsoft Complete for Xbox One with Accidental Damage Coverage
    at the time of your console purchase or within 45 days of console purchase. Just bring your Xbox console to a Microsoft Store* or

contact a Microsoft Store sales agent

See the
    Microsoft Complete Terms and Conditions
    for more info.

*U.S., Canada, and Australia only. No longer available in Puerto Rico.

For replacement of controllers during your Microsoft Complete coverage period, contact Xbox Support.
  4. ngocphi Win User

You can only extend the xbox warranty while.within the first 30days of purchase

You must bring in the receipt into the ms store
  5. Melvins Fly Win User

Warranty

How do you purchase the extended warranty? I have the slim and I don't see any place online to purchase the extended warranty. Thanks,
  6. ngocphi Win User

Service Request for Overheating Issue

No the out of warranty repair is 99 dollars if done on the website and 1year warranty

support.xbox.com/.../extended-service-plan

is the extended warranty policy

You have to be in warranty to buy the extended warranty

out of warranty repairs for xbox is 99-139 depending on your region
Thema:

1. Xbox extend warranty online - Similar Threads - extend warranty online

2. Extended Warranty Doesn't Cover Power Supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended Warranty Doesn't Cover Power Supply: OK, so I buy an Xbox One Elite and they talked me into an extended warranty at one of the Microsoft Store/Kiosk outlets. So this week the power supply makes some kind of loud whining noise....
  3. Web Page bug? Can not purchase Extended Warranty on New Console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Page bug? Can not purchase Extended Warranty on New Console.: We have been trying to purchase an extended warranty on a new console for days. The Xbox One and Kinect are registered, all the address information is entered correctly, but when we actually...
  4. Extended Warranty for Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended Warranty for Xbox One X: Hello, I’m just wondering, is there an extended warranty programme for the Xbox One X, like there was when the original Xbox One was released? Thanks 18c979e4-74c8-44e2-8b8f-80b4f38eda43
  5. Xbox X extended Warranty for Scorpio bought in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X extended Warranty for Scorpio bought in the UK: I see that the Xbox X pre-orders were opened up again today and you can purchase an additional 3 year warranty if you use the microsoft store for the purchase. I have used the microsoft store...
  6. GET THE EXTENDED WARRANTY (Elite controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GET THE EXTENDED WARRANTY (Elite controller): Straight to the point, If where ever you are buying an elite controller or anything Xbox related and offers extended warranty, GET IT. It is ridiculous that a $150 controller comes with only 90...
  7. Extended Warranty - Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended Warranty - Elite Controller: The normal warranty on the Elite Controller is 90 days. Is there an Extended Warranty for the Elite Controller, like there is of an Xbox One? 72b43c0e-5f2e-4c75-98e7-968828ad54f5
  8. extended warranty from sams club

in XBoX on Consoles
    extended warranty from sams club: i paid for a 3 year extended warranty with sams club. How can iI use It with Microsoft warranty? 4b09fafc-7ef7-40e8-8cf6-fc31e1235f60
  9. Microsoft not honoring Complete Care extended warranty? Anyone else had this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft not honoring Complete Care extended warranty? Anyone else had this issue?: Hey everyone, on 3 November I traded in my trusty Xbox 360 Slim for a brand new Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Xbox One and got the Complete Care 3-year extended warranty. After...
  10. Can't express my frustration in words - beware of extended warranty aka Microsoft complete

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't express my frustration in words - beware of extended warranty aka Microsoft complete: I purchased the extended warranty from the store in December but neither microsoftstore support nor the xbox support can find the order. They can't confirm the warranty. I can't find the extended...