Xbox external drive

Discus and support Xbox external drive in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been wanting to buy an external hard drive for my Xbox one, because I want to save my game clips on it. I've been looking at the "Seagate Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex_O124, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Alex_O124
    Alex_O124 Guest

Xbox external drive

I've been wanting to buy an external hard drive for my Xbox one, because I want to save my game clips on it. I've been looking at the "Seagate Game Drive for Xbox," but I'm not sure if it's compatible with my MacBook Pro. I know that the Xbox formats the
    drive to NTFS, but I was hoping there was a way to use it with my Mac to transfer clips from the Xbox onto my Mac. Is it possible?

:)

Alex_O124, Jul 12, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One Digital Download Transfer

1. Plug external hard drive into Xbox One with good connection.

2. Download games.

3. Unplug external drive.

4. Take external drive to Xbox One with bad connection.

5. Plug external drive in.

6. Play games.

7. Say thank you.

Note: External drive needs to be USB 3.0 and have 256GB of free space.
  3. rocky619619 Win User

Xbox one wont recognize external hard dirve

Seems to me that it is a problem with either the drive itself or the cable connecting the drive to the console.

If you have another external drive handy, try using the cable from your xbox external drive and see if it can connect to a computer or laptop. If it can, then its more than likely a problem with your external drive.

Alternatively, you could test your external drive on another xbox one console.
  4. Tosheroon-DA2C00BF-3 Win User

kinect is off when booting xbox one

Do you have an external drive connected to the xbox at boot? My Kinect remains off if I boot the Xbox with my WD external drive plugged in. If I boot the Xbox without the external drive and reconnect it after start up, the Kinect works as normal.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Running out of HDD Space - Coming to an Xbox One, Near You Soon?

6. {james_lachlan_rober Win User

hard drive

As an idea for xbox one hard drives because they are internal and not external try plugging in an external drive to save or transfer all important games to external hard drive and leave not so important games onto internal drive
    that way you can take them anywhere and not have hard drive failures with xbox one.
Thema:

Xbox external drive

1. Xbox external drive - Similar Threads - external drive

2. External hard drive problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    External hard drive problem: My external hard drive started not working today all it says when i plug it in is (we see your external storage but the connection is too weak to use)ive tried everything but none of it wored and...
  3. External hard drive is not detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive is not detected: My console is xbox one and device is up-to date with no pending updates to be installed. I have western digital hard drive with 1TB size. The connecting USB cable is 3.0. My console is not...
  4. External hard drive issues and formatting

in XBoX Accessibility
    External hard drive issues and formatting: Hello everyone. I have seen several people complaining about external hard drives not working with their consoles and I have recently had this problem as well. I have found an answer to this...
  5. Minimum drive size for and external drive on an Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minimum drive size for and external drive on an Xbox one X: Is it 128GB or 256GB? I get conflicting answers when I search. 559d3c0c-9b2e-4738-99fc-cacd5cf0342e
  6. Xbox won't transfer files on external drive, want to move data to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't transfer files on external drive, want to move data to another: I've been stuck for a few months with a hard drive containing a number of games (older saves or otherwise lesser played games that I keep off the main console to save space) not being able to...
  7. Is it possible for an external hard drive to lock up the Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible for an external hard drive to lock up the Xbox?: I think mine is dying (it was working perfectly fine all day until a few hours ago) and the Xbox is barely working because of it. It stopped recognizing it but now it recognized it for a bit and...
  8. My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox doesnt recognize my external hard drive: I just bought a 3.0 hard drive with a capacity of 2 tb, but my Xbox One doesn't recognize it. ¿What can I do to make it work? 7ec19c3d-fdea-4369-bff3-cd78851ade59
  9. external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    external hard drive: Today's update killed my external hard drive and now the console won't even read it. [Mod Removed - Profanity] do i do 7512d84d-ea13-492a-8fc7-82d674975b44
  10. External Hard Drive Attached to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive Attached to Xbox One: I can not get my Xbox One to recognize an external hard drive even after doing a low level format with NTFS! The Xbox keeps throwing the error that the drive is NOT formatted! I formatted the...