Xbox Factory Reset Issue

Discus and support Xbox Factory Reset Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. So i was having issues with a game not working and nothing was solving it so we did a console reset but kept my games. So not a full one. As... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JerLit, Aug 1, 2020.

1. JerLit
    JerLit Guest

Xbox Factory Reset Issue

Hello. So i was having issues with a game not working and nothing was solving it so we did a console reset but kept my games. So not a full one. As soon as i clicked it, my TV showed a “no signal message” and the xbox remained on. I guess it was resetting
    but i had no visual on my screen. I waited until the xbox light started blinking, which i assumed meant that it finished resetting. Still nothing on my screen. I tested the TV and multiple HDMI cables and nothing worked. The console turns on, but i have no
    visual connection. Anything i can do to help this situation?

:)

JerLit, Aug 1, 2020
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Issue with factory reset on Xbox one

3. {Parity} Win User

4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Theif

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this matter, I understand that you have already tried to restore your console to factory defaults using the option provided to you via the Troubleshoot menu.

My next recommendation would be to attempt to
    use a USB to restore your console

The link provided above will take to you to a page that will guide you on how to receive this file and apply it to your USB flash drive.

However, take not that it will tell you that the "USB flash drive must have a minimum 4 GB of space formatted as NTFS"

This is however partially correct, and you might want to stick with something that carries at least 6 GB of space.

Please, go ahead and give this a go and let us know your results.
  5. DeusCriolo Win User

What xbox one version you have?
  6. AngelObullets Win User

e106 error please help???

Thema:

Xbox Factory Reset Issue

1. Xbox Factory Reset Issue - Similar Threads - Factory Reset Issue

2. Xbox One factory reset hasn't helped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One factory reset hasn't helped: I just factory reset my Xbox One as I tried to install Destiny 2 but it didn't work, I was repeatedly told "Installation Stopped" and no installation progress was made. I tried power cycling my...
  3. factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    factory reset: so i tried to factory reset my xbox one (original) and it wont stop saying SOMETHING WENT WRONG im really confused and why wont it let me factory reset to fix my corrupted software/files(whatever...
  4. Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...: I've run into a problem with my Xbox and I don't know how to solve it. I was having an issue where the Xbox connecting to the network but when I tried to access any content that requires network...
  5. Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues: Had Xbox One S for a week, then had slow start and then error taking too long to load anything. Tried the hard reboot, didn’t work. Tried soft factory reset, wouldn’t ever reset. Finally did the...
  6. Issue with factory reset on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with factory reset on Xbox one: When I turn my Xbox one on, it takes a few seconds then goes strait to the troubleshoot screen. I have tried to select factory reset but after it restarts and says "preparing console..." it still...
  7. password issues after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    password issues after factory reset: my 12yr old had an error when he clicked the middle controller button to like chat and get to menu -- he followed directions to remedy and after hard reset didnt work he did a factory reset -- he...
  8. Question about Factory Reset as I have been having graphical issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Factory Reset as I have been having graphical issues: I have been having issues in multiple games. It has to do with color depth, banding etc. I recently preformed a Factory Reset where I chose to return it to factory defaults. However for some...
  9. Would Resetting One to Factory Default help issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would Resetting One to Factory Default help issues?: Would resetting to the factory default help with party chat lag, games lagging, download speeds and so on? When I first got my console everything ran perfect. Yes I have had a lot more people move...
  10. multiple issues forces factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    multiple issues forces factory reset: Hi all Just wanted to share my experience,I've had mine for well over a month now and was enjoying the games that I have etc. However I turned the machine on yesterday and it woul not play DVD's...