xbox family game pass idea for families

Discus and support xbox family game pass idea for families in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't think I need to explain much more than the title itself... my daughter finally came of age to get into gaming and im happy to share this with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/doritos_1996, Jun 12, 2022.

1. xbox family game pass idea for families

I don't think I need to explain much more than the title itself... my daughter finally came of age to get into gaming and im happy to share this with her ... the only issue is that I already have my series x and s split up to share my live account between the two and I would love to give her my one x into her room but have no way for her to ay on it unless I pay for a whole new subscription ...

submitted by /u/doritos_1996
    [link] [comments]

/u/doritos_1996, Jun 12, 2022
  2. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox Family Pass

Xbox family pass is a cool idea.
  3. EVIL VENOM Win User

A fix to the always online problem and 10 share

My idea on Family share: Only digital downloaded games can be shared via cloud that way the disc copies do not get passed around. Currently all purchased games on xbox live are registered to the gamer tag so they maybe able to use that to give the people
    family share. I don't know just an idea. I really don't care for family share but thought about it for people who want it.
  4. F U I D C Win User

Xbox membership/subscription suggestion

That is not a bad idea if you think about it ultimate game pass is around 180 dollars a year if you figure in Xbox live and game pass together. It probably would cost a little more like a family plan but that is not a bad idea at all to offer.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member

From what I understand Games Pass isn't a sharable thing, and because Xbox Gold has come with Games Pass it also mustn't be shareable, because of this, Microsoft is rumoured to be bringing out a family plan for Games Pass so it can be shared with family members.

Exclusive: Microsoft is moving ahead with an Xbox Game Pass Family Plan | Windows Central

Hopefully this will be officially announced soon as I think a lot of families out there would make use of it.
  6. Northern Lass Win User

Xbox Family Pass

I think this is a good idea it could be managed by the family settings with one user having the option to buy Games Pass or Live at a discounted price for family members.

I think it would have to be done at a gamertag level as opposed to a network level.
Thema:

xbox family game pass idea for families

1. xbox family game pass idea for families - Similar Threads - family game pass

2. Content restrictions on Game Pass for the family organizer account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Content restrictions on Game Pass for the family organizer account.: Hello, I'm hoping someone from the community can help me out because Microsoft tech support has been no help at all. I am subscribed to game pass ultimate on my PC, however not all games are...
  3. sharing game pass with my family on a xbox x and xbox one s when both unit are in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    sharing game pass with my family on a xbox x and xbox one s when both unit are in use: Can I and if so how do I set up sharing game pass with my family on an Xbox x and Xbox One S when both unit are in use 08aebe1d-8cbe-43c5-856f-f470921e3029
  4. Xbox family account and game pass sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox family account and game pass sharing: I have 3 xboxs two gen 2 and my old xbox one. How can I have gold on all 3 xboxs. Mine my wifes and my kids? I have a family account set up. And I have an xbox ultimate game pass. Is it possible...
  5. Cant purchase Game Pass Ultimate, keeps taking me to Family Safety page?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant purchase Game Pass Ultimate, keeps taking me to Family Safety page?!: Hi all, I'm having troubles purchasing a game pass. If I browse to xbox.com, and select "Game Pass" dropdown, then select Overview, it takes me to...
  6. xbox game pass ultimate - family abonnement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass ultimate - family abonnement?: Hi all! Is there any information about a xbox game pass FAMILY abonnement? I am living with my 2 sons (and my wife and my 2 daughters but they are no gamers) and we have 3 xboxes. I have a game...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC - Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC - Family Sharing: Hey everyone, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for my account and I want to play Co-Op games with my wife, every post/publication I have found speaks about sharing it with a "Child" and thru...
  8. Family Sharing Ultimate game pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Sharing Ultimate game pass for PC: I recently purchased a gaming PC for my son and want to family share my Ultimate Game pass for PC with him. Please provide an explanation on how I do this. fd96f9b1-3c79-4652-b09d-47d85d0262e2
  9. Game pass ultimate for family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate for family: Why does Microsoft not have a proper family game pass I have 5 xbox's a gaming pc and a laptop in my house that wants to connect to game pass but I have to have several accounts for them all to...
  10. Family Sharing - Game Pass Ulitimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Sharing - Game Pass Ulitimate: Hi I have 3 Xbox in my house and have 2 Game Pass Ultimate Subscriptions already, do I need another for the Third Xbox All have different profiles. I can’t figure it out....