Xbox Family settings

Discus and support Xbox Family settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a child account when I first got my xbox. With that, my Mom made a parent account, and we were in a family. But now, I forgot all information on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EliJohnson2, Apr 23, 2020.

1. EliJohnson2
    EliJohnson2 Guest

Xbox Family settings

I made a child account when I first got my xbox. With that, my Mom made a parent account, and we were in a family. But now, I forgot all information on that account, and now I have no way to change my settings, even if I try to add a parent. There's no
    way to access the parent account, so am I screwed? Help would be appreciated.

:)

EliJohnson2, Apr 23, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

xbox family settings

3. SepiaMX Win User

XBOX Family Settings

Hi there,

Absolutely! Bear in mind that your son needs an @outlook.com email address that he can use for his account. Have a look at the info in this link for more details Create
    a child account and add family members on Xbox One.

Also, if you want to know more about Family: Safety tools please click on that link.

Happy gaming!
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

XBOX Family Settings

Hi WBoscaljon,

normally it should work without any problem. Since your son's account is already created, you should proceed as follows:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Sign in down and select your account to sign in.
    3. After you're signed in, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    4. Select System > Settings.
    5. Under Account, select Family. This section shows all the current members of your family.
    6. Select Add to family.
    7. Select the profile for the person you want to add, and then press the
      A
      button on your controller.

More information you can find at
    "Familysettings"

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  5. DeadOnMidnight Win User

Xbox Family settings

If you have forgotten the information to the other account you can go through the "forgot password" steps. There are also further steps if you have forgotten the username.
  6. TXC p0tat0 Win User

Privacy Settings

Go to family settings and then factory reset your Xbox. This should clean and refresh the family settings inside Xbox.
Thema:

Xbox Family settings

1. Xbox Family settings - Similar Threads - Family settings

2. Xbox Family Settings app (Preview) Now Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Family Settings app (Preview) Now Available: If is anyone interested and are signed up to Microsoft 365, you can now download preview version of the Xbox Family Settings app. https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/apps/family-settings-app...
  3. family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    family settings: How can I get rid of the family settings passcode from my xbox 360? it had a passcode when we bought it. b4de46aa-8f2b-4d87-b105-2bfe91e2073e
  4. Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings: My son is getting this message "Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings" every time he opens the Microsoft Store on his XBox One S. I have looked through all of the family settings and...
  5. Family privacy settings to play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family privacy settings to play online: I've been trying to change my daughter's online privacy settings so she can play Minecraft with friends on her phone. I will change everything to allow (no restrictions on anything) then hit...
  6. Playing the same game at the same time on seperate consoles on family set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing the same game at the same time on seperate consoles on family set up: How can I play with another person on my x box family account that shares my games..for example we both want to play rocket league together. On seperate consoles? We share game pass etc any help...
  7. family settings 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    family settings 360: we've been given 2nd hand 360, it's asking favorite fictional character, which we have no idea of, and no password for family settings. How can sort this out. c1910016-32a3-4307-9766-44865e73218f
  8. X Box 360 Family settings pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 360 Family settings pass code: I purchased a used Xbox 360 and when I try to play some games the family settings pass code appears, 4 digits. I don't know the pass code, the previous owner doesn't know it either. How do I...
  9. XBOX Family and Privacy Settings for Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Family and Privacy Settings for Child Account: Hi - I have spoken to multiple people at MSFT about this issue, but no resolution. They say system-wide issues, but I don't see those anymore and still have the issue. Here is the problem. I have...
  10. Can’t change privacy settings for my child’s account on family sharing for XBox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change privacy settings for my child’s account on family sharing for XBox: I read on a thread that the issue I am having is a common one when a family sharing and child account was set up on an IOS device as mine was. I want to change the setting to allow him to play...