Xbox fans squealing

Discus and support Xbox fans squealing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i have been playing xbox for about 2 years this is my second xbox all of a sudden i hear a squealing sound from my xbox one s it is driving me crazy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConnorTilford, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Xbox fans squealing

Hi i have been playing xbox for about 2 years this is my second xbox all of a sudden i hear a squealing sound from my xbox one s it is driving me crazy i’m not sure how to fix the problem i was thinking about shooting compressed air inside the fan ventilation
    holes but im not sure if thats s good idea

:)

ConnorTilford, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Arminator Win User

Xbox one making squealing noise

The only moving parts that could make a squealing noise could be the ventilation fan. If that is squealing, it means the bearing is broken, and the fan doesn't spin as quickly as necessary to get the hot air out of the case.

Please go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and have your console serviced by Microsoft.
  3. Mister Urkel Win User

Squeal and Heat

Hey Major Haphazard,

That doesn't sound like a fun sound. With the heat and sound you should contact phone support and look into a repair or replacement.

Reach back and let us know what happens.
  4. minus365 Win User

Squeal and Heat

Got same problem with noisy drive/fan (inaudible during gampleay). As this my 2nd unit I can compare to the previous one and I am sure that the first one was dead silent. I am replacing it again.

Get it replaced and not repaired!
  5. TysonHildebrandt Win User

Squealing Noise

If its coming from the fan, then it may be a bad fan problem if so i would take it back to your nearest ms store. I had that issue as well
  6. Bogalo Win User

2 New Maps Revealed for Halo: CEA

[quote user="Lord Sion45"]

good sir Sion here was squealing like a little school girl.

[/quote]

bahhh ha ha, honestly Sion thats some funny stuff! i too share your squealing excitement =)
Thema:

Xbox fans squealing

1. Xbox fans squealing - Similar Threads - fans squealing

2. am I the only one that isn't a big fan of this? (I'm on delta)

in XboX Insiders
    am I the only one that isn't a big fan of this? (I'm on delta): [IMG] submitted by /u/Bruh-TM [link] [comments]
  3. This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!

in XboX Insiders
    This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  4. Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox one x fan no longer increasing rpm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x fan no longer increasing rpm: Hello I have a well ventilated clean xbox one x. Until recently everything was fine, now the console will show down due to overheating during more intense destiny 2 bosses. (I only play one game...
  6. My Xbox fan is broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox fan is broken: So I have had this Xbox since 2017, The Xbox One S. And I thought the sound was normal until it started getting worse and it would overheat. I noticed it getting worse around 2018-2019 and I put a...
  7. Xbox one X fan issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X fan issue: Hi :-) I have literally just bought a brand new XBox one X. NOTE: it is on energy saving mode. The fan will not turn off after the console is switched off or after a hard reset. I would...
  8. Xbox One S Weird Fan Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Weird Fan Sound: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox One S console. Recently when I would start the console the console has developed an issue I believe regarding the fan. For some reason now it makes a really...
  9. Xbox one X fan is loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X fan is loud: Ive noticed the fan being really loud while playing red dead redemtion 2, witcher 3, or gears 4. I play with a mix of headset or sound system so not sure if its done it the whole time ive had the...
  10. Not a fan of the new update that removed the GamePass icons from installed games in the...

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the new update that removed the GamePass icons from installed games in the...: I just cleaned up my HD the other day by uninstalling all the GamePass titles that no longer had the icon (meaning I could no longer play them). This was much easier than having to keep up...