Xbox Feature Request

Discus and support Xbox Feature Request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A feature that I would like to see Xbox add, would be (Remove) follower, near the spot where you would Block or Report a person. Or you add another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Halo Forging, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Halo Forging
    Halo Forging Guest

Xbox Feature Request

A feature that I would like to see Xbox add, would be (Remove) follower, near the spot where you
    would Block or Report a person. Or you add another feature where you could choose what type of profile you want. The 2 options being #1 you have the (Friends) account,
    where your followers list and friends list are together and you request to be friends. And #2 being the (Followers) account,
    where you could have way more followers than friends and you wouldn’t have to send a friend request to this account. This would be a very nice feature to see added in the near future. My reason for wanting this would be so that my friends list and followers
    list are the same people that I want to play with and see in my Activity Feed.

:)

Halo Forging, Oct 16, 2020
  2. HarryW.1 Win User

Xbox Feature request

That's a good idea, as said, throw that up on Uservoice.
    Have already. This is the first site I found when I did a search, so I posted here. Don't see any way to delete my post.
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox Feature request

That's a good idea, as said, throw that up on Uservoice.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Feature request

This is a brilliant feature to request, as others have stated you should definitely post this on the uservoice site. Good luck and I hope they can add this for you, and others who need it.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Xbox Feature request

For all suggestions about new features, there's a dedicated website/service where you can post all ideas and get them voted. You can find it here:

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Feature request

Yeah it is a good idea. I'm surprised that microsoft never thought of the idea right from the start.
Thema:

Xbox Feature Request

1. Xbox Feature Request - Similar Threads - Feature Request

2. Feature Request: Discs to Downloads... please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature Request: Discs to Downloads... please!: The Insider comment tool seems to be off line so I will start this discussion here. With the Xbox announcement of a diskless version of the Xbox, isn't there an anti-pirate friendly way that...
  3. Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feature request: Can the ability to stream to youtube on xbox be added. Also, consider updating the UI of current streams, that blue bar is very plain. Playstation 4 shows viewer count and comments with personal...
  4. FEATURE REQUEST: Screensavers on XBox consoles for OLED TV owners

in XBoX on Consoles
    FEATURE REQUEST: Screensavers on XBox consoles for OLED TV owners: OLED TVs are a great televisions that have one major weak point and that's possible burn-in of static images. Albeit your image needs to be on the screen for a fairly long amount of time and there...
  5. Mods told me to put my feature suggestion in the Xbox Requests megathread, but it's not...

in XboX Insiders
    Mods told me to put my feature suggestion in the Xbox Requests megathread, but it's not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One feature request to allow to dim controller's light brightness

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One feature request to allow to dim controller's light brightness: Hello, I would like to request Microsoft to allow all users of Xbox One to be able to select the brightness of their controllers' XBOX button light. I know that whoever has a connected Kinect...
  7. How do I remove the message request feature

in XboX Insiders
    How do I remove the message request feature: I would like to have all messages in one place if possible submitted by /u/DeVesta2 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Friend Request Feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Friend Request Feature: I have a little suggestion. Just like everyone else who plays on Xbox One and know they get a lot of these spam accounts adding and unfriending them on Xbox. I get them daily and it is annoying. I...
  9. Feature Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feature Request: When will we be able to schedule download and update times on the Xbox one? I can not count the number of times I am unable to game due to forced downloads... 158e2290-4f18-4382-aade-f57d2805fde3
  10. Feature request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Feature request: To change game sharing with friends from giving out account info to scrolling through friends list and selecting a option to game share with this person 7b419b8a-cbc1-4e49-99d6-102ed82e33fa