xbox feedback

Discus and support xbox feedback in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is not right to us customers we pay for are games and we pay for xbox live gold and other services and we cant use them alot this year the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FLORIDA COPEY, May 23, 2020 at 8:32 AM.

1. xbox feedback

This is not right to us customers we pay for are games and we pay for xbox live gold and other services and we cant use them alot this year the xbox live core services was done and last year i been
    a xbox live customer for 15 years or longer i want to stay as a customer but you all should give us customers something for all the problems you all have. something needs to be fixed.

:)

FLORIDA COPEY, May 23, 2020 at 8:32 AM
  2. T Shakur Win User

xbox feedback

Florida Copey,

I understand where you are coming from, and know it can be frustrating; however it's important to note that due to the global pandemic xbox's services have seen unprecedented demand. In someplace demand has been up 700%+, it's amazing that things haven't
    been completely hosed (like Christmas a few years ago).

Please be patient. Head over to https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status to see when everything is back up, the site can even notify you when it's working.
  3. ajm1bsh Win User

xbox feedback

Dont get me started on xbox. How many times have i been com banned for saying things that shouldnt even be ban worthy yet they have the gall, the audacity to post a product in the avatar store, which they have full control of the naming, as “[mod removed]
    eagle” lol. Are they serious? I say “[mod removed]” in a message and they are ready to ban my account in a millisecond yet they think they are that much better than their community that they deserve the right to use words we cant? Well i have 2 words for xbox.
    But i rather play the guessing game with them since they obviously have fallen to an all time low in my standards. IF YOU ARE GOING TO PUT A “Code of Conduct” on us, the players, then follow it yourselves or stop actinng all uppity and let people play like
    we did years ago. Without penalties due to your stupid ideas. Pfft “CoDe Of CoNdUcT” you make me sick

edit: lol prime example. They censored the word in my comment but its totally visible in their store. Scummy company. Im switching to playstation when the new generation consoles come out.
  4. DyaWolf of TGW Win User

xbox feedback

I get where your coming from, theres constant outages and problems all the time...... its to the point im ready to ditch xbox altogether and buy a PS4. Im not paying for services thqt i dont get full functionality from.

We shouldnt be getting these issues all the bloody time
  5. FLORIDA COPEY Win User

xbox feedback

I know xbox use to be good say what you want but no when bill gates left offices and Spencer took over xbox ever thing never works the xbox live code of conduct violates are right of freedom of speach its just a never ending process I wish things went back
    when Xbox 1st came out its not fair to us and they don't care.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Feedback

Thema:

xbox feedback

1. xbox feedback - Similar Threads - feedback

2. Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller: My Xbox One Stereo microphone adapter jammed into the slot made for it at the bottom of my wireless controller for my Xbox, and now the slot for it or the plug in is loose in my controller, is...
  3. Xbox 360 force feedback Steering wheel

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 force feedback Steering wheel: So i have a xbox 360 force feedback steering wheel and the Crystal in the motherboard and it doesnt work properly it disconnects some times and want to know how to fix it on the crstal it says...
  4. Xbox Series X controller feedback question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller feedback question: Greetings newish to this subreddit and reddit in general. long time Xbox player here hailing back to the first og Xbox. recently i've been finding it hard to play on my Xbox1x recently due to sore...
  5. XBOX 1 TMX PRO FORCE FEEDBACK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 1 TMX PRO FORCE FEEDBACK: TMX PRO Force Feedback xbox1 snow runner steering wheel with compatibility not reconizing steering wheel. 01d994b2-13e1-477e-853e-df6628000b03
  6. New Community page layout feedback (Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    New Community page layout feedback (Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead): So today we got the new Community page layout and I want to give some feedback about it and get other opinions on it I have an Xbox One and it is not responsive at all and lagging really bad I...
  7. Looking for feedback/ help with my Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for feedback/ help with my Elite Series 2 Controller: I have the Elite Series 2 controller and have had it since launch. A couple months ago I noticed the RB button doesn't respond on every button press. The thing is, its not a constant problem. With...
  8. DOES MIDNIGHT CLUB LA DISC RUN ON XBOX ONE S? I READ A LOT OF FEEDBACK FROM USERS THAT IT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOES MIDNIGHT CLUB LA DISC RUN ON XBOX ONE S? I READ A LOT OF FEEDBACK FROM USERS THAT IT...: Trying to decide if I should buy PS4 or Xbox, I would only buy xbox for this game: Midnight club LA, I need to know for sure if it is still playable please. Does someone has xbox one s to try the...
  9. Microsoft Xbox submitted request list by me -(My own little way to support good feedback).

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Xbox submitted request list by me -(My own little way to support good feedback).: Gfgghfhfggdhgdhdhdhdhd HHD huff d ggff f ggff hggg ggff JD gg submitted by /u/hcgfh [link] [comments]
  10. No force feedback on Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Windows
    No force feedback on Forza Horizon 3: Hi! I have a fanatec v2.5 and clubsport pedals v3 and i have no ffb in fh3 on pc! What can i do to solve it? The pedals and wheel work, i can drive, brake etc, but there is no force feedback on...