Xbox fire up

Discus and support Xbox fire up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have this problem where my xbox will turn on, wont start up the game and will shut off after several seconds. I have tried everything and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CohenRichmond, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Xbox fire up

I have this problem where my xbox will turn on, wont start up the game and will shut off after several seconds. I have tried everything and nothing will work.

:)

CohenRichmond, Mar 22, 2020
  2. SychoSide Win User

Xbox fire up

What shuts off? The console or the game?

If it's the console, I suspect a ventilation issue.
  3. Geth Win User

Xbox fire up

What color is you power supply light?
  4. ImOldManGamer Win User

Xbox One Smoking

You are not the first. In fact, a neighbor hooked up his New Xbox One and began the setup and update process. He fell asleep and was awakened by his fire alarms only to find his Xbox one on fire!!! He tried to put it out and had to call 911. The entire
    house burned up by the time the fire was extinguished. Fortunately, nobody was hurt. I assume when the official report confirms the fire was started by the Xbox one they will be all over the news.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Happy 4th to all you Xbox gamers out there!

Happy 4th everyone!! Fire up the grill and the xbox this weekend! Be safe :)
  6. Photonimus Win User

Sign-in / dashboard loading issue

Remove your hard drive, fire up the xbox without it, deny any update or connection it tries to make.

Turn it off again, put the HD back in, and fire it up as you normally would.

This seems to clear the problem for some people.
Thema:

Xbox fire up

1. Xbox fire up - Similar Threads - fire

2. Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account: I have made several purchases inside the Minecraft app on my Kindle Fire. I was not logged into my Microsoft account at the time that I made the purchases, but when I tried to log in later, I...
  3. 007: Agent Under Fire on Backwards Compatibility.

in XboX Insiders
    007: Agent Under Fire on Backwards Compatibility.: I would absolutely love to see 007: Agent Under Fire backwards compatible on my Xbox one. It was an absolute classic FPS that was the first for many to play, and would be an amazing add on to the...
  4. Kids Cannot See Friends on Kindle Fire Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kids Cannot See Friends on Kindle Fire Minecraft: Hello, I have kids who each have a microsoft account. They are all friends with eachother and frinds with me on my account. When I play on a Nintendo Switch and send my sone an invie to a game he...
  5. i have two orginal games the i want to play onmy xbox 360 they are 0007 AGENT UNDER FIRE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have two orginal games the i want to play onmy xbox 360 they are 0007 AGENT UNDER FIRE...: I HAVE TWO OLD GAMSE THAT WANT TO PLAY ON MY XBOX 360 007AGENT UNDERFIRE AND NEED TO SPEED UNDER GROUND AND WHERE I LEFT OFF ON THE GAME THERUN 20757ffb-1b97-4847-b2e4-80476481c765
  6. Error 10 code for Xbox app on my kindle fire tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 10 code for Xbox app on my kindle fire tablet: Party chat wont work on my tablet comes up with error 10 code can join partys or start them on the xbox app on my tablet 99abe1cd-d08a-4806-ae1b-cb74d0e9f75f
  7. Network and connection problems on a Fire 8HD tablet.

in XboX Insiders
    Network and connection problems on a Fire 8HD tablet.: I’ve seen multiple posts about how people have gotten the Xcloud app to work without issues on a Fire8HD tablet. I’ve been able to get it to work but can’t get it to work properly. I always get...
  8. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...
  9. Minecraft in app purchases Kindle Fire

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft in app purchases Kindle Fire: There is a sale on the Minecraft store and I've purchased coins to buy skins but i keep getting a "can't complete purchase" error and it says it might be my internet connection but my internet...
  10. Console streaming works with Amazon Fire HD10 (2019)

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming works with Amazon Fire HD10 (2019): Just got a newer (2019) version of the Fire HD10, which is based on the newer Android OS/Amazon OS. After installing Google Play and the Streaming App, I found that it works pretty well. So, for...