Xbox Fitness Crashing

Discus and support Xbox Fitness Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox Fitness crashes mid workout all the time. Currently it's hard to make it through even a 10 minute workout without it crashing to the home page.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RacoonMansfield, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Xbox Fitness Crashing

Xbox Fitness crashes mid workout all the time. Currently it's hard to make it through even a 10 minute workout without it crashing to the home page. PLEASE FIX. It ruins the work out and you don't record your points. Games/Apps should not be crashing
    frequently. The crashing to dashboard problem is by far the most widespread problem. There are countless posts about it. PLEASE FIX!

:)

RacoonMansfield, Mar 21, 2014
  2. aschburner
    aschburner Guest
    Xbox Fitness Crashes Mid Workout

I just did a factory reset on my xbox. Installed xbox fitness beta and it is still crashing.

aschburner, Mar 21, 2014
  3. JasonGoemaat
    JasonGoemaat Guest
    Xbox Fitness crashes to home

I'm having the crashing problem too and don't have skylanders. Just got my xbox one today and xbox fitness was a big reason Xbox Fitness Crashing :(

JasonGoemaat, Mar 21, 2014
  4. SirBruce666
    SirBruce666 Guest

Xbox Fitness Crashing

Hi,

here you have another thread with a similar question (with more games):

forums.xbox.com/.../1641891.aspx

You can follow it (as you have just done and, please, do not open other threads with a similar theme) to know if there is a solution for your particular situation. BTW, maybe you have a corrupted update of the game and it is causing the problem. Maybe you
    can try to uninstall the game and download it again. If it is a problem with installation, it could solve it.

Thanks for your exposition of your problem. It is not an isolated one and maybe you can help others by showing your situation as an usual one.

SirBruce666, Mar 21, 2014
  5. LoneStarTiger Win User

Xbox Fitness Crashed And All My Weight Loss Was Reset To Zero

My Xbox Fitness app keeps crashing in workouts as well. It is very frustrating to lose the progress, or get only 5-10 into a workout just to have it crash and work up the motivation to start over. Is there any update on improving Xbox Fitness stability?
  6. SirBruce666 Win User

Xbox Fitness Crashing

Hi,

here you have another thread with a similar question (with more games):

forums.xbox.com/.../1641891.aspx

You can follow it (as you have just done and, please, do not open other threads with a similar theme) to know if there is a solution for your particular situation. BTW, maybe you have a corrupted update of the game and it is causing the problem. Maybe you
    can try to uninstall the game and download it again. If it is a problem with installation, it could solve it.

Thanks for your exposition of your problem. It is not an isolated one and maybe you can help others by showing your situation as an usual one.
  7. EMARFNIAM OG Win User

Xbox Fitness issues

Mossa Fight 2 crashed at 17 min with unable to connect to the internet...would not resume. I restarted Xbox and Fitness and tried Mossa Power 1 it crashed saying insufficient bandwith at the 16 min mark. Future of Fitness my ***. If the future means crashing
    and freezing up on every work out, I'll stick to the past.....at least my dvd workouts play all the way through.
  8. EMARFNIAM OG Win User

Xbox Fitness Crashes Mid Workout

Mossa Fight 2 crashed at 17 min with unable to connect to the internet...would not resume. I restarted Xbox and Fitness and tried Mossa Power 1 it crashed saying insufficient bandwith at the 16 min mark. Future of Fitness my ***. If the future means crashing
    and freezing up on every work out, I'll stick to the past.....at least my dvd workouts play all the way through.
  9. JasonGoemaat Win User

Xbox Fitness crashes to home

I'm having the crashing problem too and don't have skylanders. Just got my xbox one today and xbox fitness was a big reason :(
Thema:

Xbox Fitness Crashing

1. Xbox Fitness Crashing - Similar Threads - Fitness Crashing

2. xbox fitness STILL ocassionally crashing after workouts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox fitness STILL ocassionally crashing after workouts.: I stopped using low power mode so that I could be sure that my console was power cycled every time I used it. Fed up with apps crashing immediately to home when started and xbox fitness doing all...
  3. Xbox fitness crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fitness crashing: Xbox fitness crashes about 30sec into a workout or when I attempt to change settings. I have tried rebooting, unistalling, and reinstalling. I playEd an other kinetic based game to confirm it is...
  4. Xbox Fitness crashes to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness crashes to home: I've just downloaded fitness today. I have no skylanders and it's crashing to home page 3 seconds after starting up main screen bcc0f3e3-51bb-409f-a478-ad7b3a89f028
  5. Fitness crashes at end - lost stamps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fitness crashes at end - lost stamps: ive been using Xbox Fitness over the past year and every so often it glitches and crashes the app at the "awards ceremony" after completing a workout upon re-entering the app it seems you usually...
  6. Xbox Fitness crashing at end of workout constantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness crashing at end of workout constantly: So I quite like to use Xbox Fitness, but I keep getting put off using it as on a regular basis the app crashes at the end of a workout. The crash happens as the video workout finishes, right...
  7. fitness apps intermittently crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fitness apps intermittently crashing: I am livid with the fitness app. It constantly quits while in the middle of working out. Today I got a internet connection error in the middle of my workout and upon checking my internet...
  8. Xbox Fitness crashes to home within seconds and is unusable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness crashes to home within seconds and is unusable: I've seen other crashing problem threads but they mention crashing mid-workout or with some skylander game USB device plugged in. I don't have Skylanders and I get past the warning but then...
  9. Xbox Fitness crashes after few seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness crashes after few seconds: After the update on March 20th, every time I play Xbox Fitness it crashes after few seconds and brings me back at the Xbox home page. I like this game and I want to workout but unfortunately I...
  10. Zumba Fitness crashes and restarts the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zumba Fitness crashes and restarts the xbox one: Hi guys! Could someone help me with this issue? My wife is playing and suddenly the game crashes and xbox restart... What ???? What happens? Anyone had similar problem?...