XBOX Fitness, how many players and when is there going to be more beach body

Discus and support XBOX Fitness, how many players and when is there going to be more beach body in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how many players can use XBOX fitness at once? And when is Beach Body going to release full sets of the workout programs?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LAMPSTAR, Jan 25, 2014.

1. LAMPSTAR
    LAMPSTAR Guest

Does anyone know how many players can use XBOX fitness at once? And when is Beach Body going to release full sets of the workout programs?

:)

LAMPSTAR, Jan 25, 2014
  2. TherealFi
    TherealFi Guest
    Xbox fitness lines near person

Going to agree with Omega. Fitness needs to have your full body in the shot to calculate where your body is and while you can get much closer with the new Kinect it still can't have you (that) close.

TherealFi, Jan 25, 2014
  3. malc303
    malc303 Guest
    Xbox Fitness Beachbody workouts, free to overpriced

entirely off the topic - but Daleo , when you dust of your fitness beach body dvds - use the xbox one to play them - being able to gasp "Xbox Pause " to get a moment away from Tony's banter or Shaun Ts rants to grab your water and sweat rag is one of
    my favorite functions of the Xbox One , once you've got your breath back "xbox play " gets you right back amongst "the kids /insane" - no reaching for remotes while dripping sweat -very cool.

malc303, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Barry The Gibb Win User

Where can I find?

So I found them, they're all around Vespucci Beach. Thing is they're two door, but with four seats. Does anyone know if that means I can fit four in them or do you need a four-door for that?

And how can you tell how many you can fit in a car without physically trying to fit bodies in it? If you're looking online it says 2 or 4 but I don't know how you do that in game.

I've only got the paupers two car garage so I don't want to sell the Gauntlet without first knowing if The Banger is suitable.
  5. nincompoopxxx Win User

2K Reveal Awesome Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest And Deluxe Vault Hunters Editions

how bigs the chest? can i fit a dead body in it?
  6. Krayus Korianis Win User

Ubisoft needs to work on their Multiplayer matchmaking?

I honestly didn't catch a word of what you typed.

Backing out doesn't do anything other than make it search for more players. It doesn't make you go into an endless loop. It's the MANY connections that can cause the matchmaking server to malfunction.

It's because Ubisoft is giving the Playstation BETA to EACH game (AC:B and AC:R), that Xbox suffers due to the inability of Ubisoft to make their game fit or more fit for Xbox LIVE Matchmaking.
  7. A Blue Illusion Win User

The best Witcher 3 trailer with a vicious female character

That was pretty wicked. I wonder where she fits into the story.

Looks to me like she probably fits best between dismembered body parts... lol

I just keep going from being on the fence, to getting this game and can't seem to choose. If it weren't for having already paid for Destiny's HoW, it would be a lot easier.
  8. TherealFi Win User

Xbox fitness lines near person

Going to agree with Omega. Fitness needs to have your full body in the shot to calculate where your body is and while you can get much closer with the new Kinect it still can't have you (that) close.
Thema:

1. XBOX Fitness, how many players and when is there going to be more beach body - Similar Threads - Fitness many players

2. Does the MS rechargeable battery pack from an Xbox One controller fit into a Series S/X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the MS rechargeable battery pack from an Xbox One controller fit into a Series S/X...: MS have announced new "play and charge" kits for the new controllers coming with the new consoles. The new controllers have a new share button and use a Type C USB connector. In photos, the...
  3. Yo-30 Yoga Program from XBOX Fitness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yo-30 Yoga Program from XBOX Fitness: A while back, Microsoft decided to discontinue the XBox Fitness game on Xbox One. I believe it was due to lack of users. Within the fitness game, there was a really good Yoga program and I believe...
  4. Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...: Currently they are the only logos that have almost not varied Aesthetically using Fluent Design as if other logos have done. What do you think? Thank you all and a greeting. View Poll submitted...
  5. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  6. XBOX FITNESS WILL BE BACK !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX FITNESS WILL BE BACK !!!: OK, maybe Xbox Fitness Up was too innovative for the period in which it was launched but now... Now the need to exercise at home is never been so High... Why don't give as back something that we...
  7. Can’t get my screen to fit right????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get my screen to fit right????: I have a Mitsubishi (Model WD-73738) TV that seems to only have 3 different screen sizes. The smallest one is STILL too big. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is there a way around it? It...
  8. : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen: : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen Ugh. I don't have the money to buy another one so this is really bothering. Oh well I guess. a78e39c6-7370-475c-9b99-475feabcb53e
  9. How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic: Ive linked my Facebook profile with my Xbox one so that I can use my photos on Facebook to personalize. My gammer picture but my xbox one refuses to except the pics itried to choose from n tells...
  10. How many people fit in Group Voice Chat?

in XboX Insiders
    How many people fit in Group Voice Chat?: I noticed a new thing with Group chats that allow voice chat within the group, can more than 16 join that chat? Or is it limited like the Party chats? submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link]...