Xbox Fitness Issue - 10 Minute Solution Rapid Results Fat Burner Did Not Chart

Discus and support Xbox Fitness Issue - 10 Minute Solution Rapid Results Fat Burner Did Not Chart in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just completed session this after another 10-Minute workout which charted, and I scored the 5-stars after cool-down for the complete session on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VideoDrone-729EAD03-FC9C-4E7D-A64F-74E676FDD6BA, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Xbox Fitness Issue - 10 Minute Solution Rapid Results Fat Burner Did Not Chart

I just completed session this after another 10-Minute workout which charted, and I scored the 5-stars after cool-down for the complete session on screen, but then my Xbox One went directly to the home screen and then showed the green My Fitness loading screen.
    When I went back to the menu this session was not recorded. I'm hoping this was a one-off, but am not going to do the work-out again this second to see if it happens again. I did not get any stamps or recorded time for this workout in my session profile, so
    it did not record at all. Has anyone else encountered this problem/issue? Every other workout session I have completed has tracked just fine. Thanks for your help!

:)

VideoDrone-729EAD03-FC9C-4E7D-A64F-74E676FDD6BA, Jan 21, 2014
  2. sionetix
    sionetix Guest
    Can anyone advise best work out for really unfit person

As a really unfit person myself, I found the Low Impact Fat Blaster (Rapid Results Fat Burner series) the easiest to keep up with. Then again, even all of the shorter ones expect you to keep up with the trainer in a cardio pace for at least 10 minutes. Operations/medication
    can be a whole different ballgame than just being a unfit person getting into exercising. Don't force anything.

sionetix, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Problem with Workout challenge

Hello. First of all, thank you for this awesome game, I love Xbox Fitness. Xbox Fitness Issue - 10 Minute Solution Rapid Results Fat Burner Did Not Chart :)

I have a problem with a challenge in a workout. The workout is: Rapid Results Fat Burner. And the challenge is: Get a 5 star rating in all Step Touch, Step Jab drills 3 sessions in a row (4)

I get 5 stars in all the drills and nothing, it always says " 0/3 ". What can I do?

I had a similar problem in "Beachbody 10-Minute Trainer" but in that case, it was a problem with Kinect, I made a different move (no the one the trainer was do it) and it works.

Thank you Xbox Fitness Issue - 10 Minute Solution Rapid Results Fat Burner Did Not Chart :)

ThePrinceWolf17, Jan 21, 2014
  4. pd730
    pd730 Guest

pd730, Jan 22, 2014
  5. pd730 Win User

6. sionetix Win User

Can anyone advise best work out for really unfit person

As a really unfit person myself, I found the Low Impact Fat Blaster (Rapid Results Fat Burner series) the easiest to keep up with. Then again, even all of the shorter ones expect you to keep up with the trainer in a cardio pace for at least 10 minutes. Operations/medication
    can be a whole different ballgame than just being a unfit person getting into exercising. Don't force anything.
  7. sionetix Win User

What workout gets the most FPs?

It so happens to be I put some data about all the available workouts into a spreadsheet already. I know I'm a little obsessive about this stuff, don't judge me ;).

The FP numbers I have are the average for males within my age group (around 30), but it should give a good indication of which workout earns you more FPs relative to other workouts overall.

Top 10 workouts for most FPs:

1. Beachbody P90X Pylometrics with 105k FPs in 59 minutes
    2. Beachbody P90X Shoulders and Arms with 87k FPs in 60 minutes
    3. MOSSA Fight Workout 2 with 83k FPs in 36 minutes
    4. Beachbody Insanity Pure Cardio with 79k FPs in 39 minutes
    5. Beachbody Insanity Pylometric Cardio Circuit with 79k FPs in 42 minutes
    6. MOSSA Fight Workout 1 with 78k FPs in 35 minutes
    7. Beachbody Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance with 70k FPs in 40 minutes
    8. Jilian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred Workout 2 with 70k FPs in 53 minutes
    9. Jilian Michaels Ripped FPs in 30 Week 2 with 69k FPs in 34 minutes
    10. Jilian Michaels Ripped FPs in 30 Week 4 with 64k FPs in 33 minutes
    If you are just looking for the most intense workout, these score the most FPs per minute:

1. 10 Minute Solution Rapid Results Fat Burner Cardio Max with 28k FPs in 10 minutes (2800 FP/m)
    2. MOSSA Fight Workout 2 with 83k FPs in 36 minutes (2306 FP/m)
    3. 10 Minute Solution Rapid Results Fat Burner Low Impact Fat Blaster with 23k FPs in 10 minutes (2300 FP/m)
    4. MOSSA Fight Workout 1 with 78k FPs in 35 minutes (2229 FP/m)
    5. Jilian Michaels Ripped FPs in 30 Week 2 with 69k 34 FPs in minutes (2029 FP/m)
    6. Beachbody Insanity Pure Cardio with 79k FPs in 39 minutes (2026 FP/m)
    7. 10 Minute Solution 5 Day Get Fit Mix Cardio Kickboxing with 20k FPs in 10 minutes (k FP/m)
    8. 10 Minute Solution Ultimate Boot Camp Ultimate Lower Body Training with 22k FPs in 11 minutes (k FP/m)
    9. Jilian Michaels Ripped FPs in 30 Week 4 with 64k FPs in 33 minutes (1939 FP/m)
    10. 10 Minute Solution Ultimate Boot Camp Fat Fighting Skills and Drills with 21k FPs in 11 minutes (1909 FP/m)
    As you can see males around 30 average 83k FPs for MOSSA Fight 2 while you get 110k, so you can expect more FPs than listed here on the other workouts too. I usually score well above average too.

A few of these are workouts from the paid add-ons. I am not sure I agree with MOSSA Fight being less intense than those 10 minute solution ones. I guess that is just because the longer workouts have more time where you are not earning FPs (longer intro/cooldown
    and such).
  8. AtavisticViking Win User

Best Xbox One Fitness workout for beginners?

As a fellow couch potato I have been enjoying the 10 minute solution Low Impact Fat Blaster for 5 days in a row. I did sneak in a couple other 10 min programs that killed me afterward, My main problem is yesterday at the end of my workout it glitched to
    the main screen and didn't record my stamps, however it did record a couple awards on my gamer tag.
  9. sionetix Win User

Xbox gold members

Certain workouts that were free for Gold users last year are now paid, see Xbox Fitness Beachbody workouts, free to overpriced,

Xbox Fitness is still free for Gold users in the sense that there is no fitness subscription fee as the original plan was. MOSSA, 10 Minute Solution, Gatorade and Athlete Fit is still available for free to Gold users. Other content can be bought a la carte.
Thema:

1. Xbox Fitness Issue - 10 Minute Solution Rapid Results Fat Burner Did Not Chart - Similar Threads - Fitness Issue Minute

2. Your Shape Fitness Evolved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Shape Fitness Evolved: Your Shape Fitness Evolved was one of my favorits please make it on the backwards compatible I have xbox one x and a adapter for kenict I love the kenict games it is sad I spent all this money and...
  3. insanity for xbox fitness [paid] full program - issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    insanity for xbox fitness [paid] full program - issues: The first week of January everything was good, there were some intermittent problems but its workable. Starting Jan 14th it has just gotten unbearable, I am literally unable to follow the calendar...
  4. Having Issues Completing Xbox Fitness Being Interrupted Suddenly by, "Xbox Fitness Not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having Issues Completing Xbox Fitness Being Interrupted Suddenly by, "Xbox Fitness Not ...: First off I love this app and have lost 8 lbs in the past 2 weeks with this app. Pretty amazing when you consider how much fast food and cake I have had in the past 2 weeks, lol. I occasionally...
  5. Xbox Fitness - Issues with workouts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness - Issues with workouts: Hey all, wondering if this is the best place to report issues with Xbox Fitness workouts. I overall have a lot of problems with MOSSA fight1. 1. Voice commands do not work in this workout...
  6. Xbox Fitness issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness issues: Same issue. Really annoying for me it keeps crashing like 2 minutes into a workout and also reset my rank. Nothing more frustrating then having your workout all *** up as i waste time trying to...
  7. Xbox Fitness update issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness update issues: So yesterday I played Xbox fitness and was halfway through my 5th score card. Today there's an update and I'm reverted back to the beginning of the 3rd. What's up?...
  8. Xbox Fitness bandwidth issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness bandwidth issues: More and more lately when in the middle of a workout the video hangs and then says insufficient bandwidth. Even if I "try again" it just stays frozen until I exit out. Frustrating when the whole...
  9. Xbox Fitness Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness Issues: Hello, Love the Fitness app, but please fix 1. Connection Issues: the video resolution would downgrade, pause for seconds, or drop out to an error screen. This happens frequently, can be 5-6...
  10. Chatpad issues with XBOX ONE S controller (won't fit)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad issues with XBOX ONE S controller (won't fit): Hello! I just bought one of the XBOX ONE chatpads with the included chat headset. I am having trouble fitting the chatpad onto my XBOX ONE S controller. As far as I can tell from the...