XBOX Fitness shows intro video then show loading dot rotating in a circle.

Discus and support XBOX Fitness shows intro video then show loading dot rotating in a circle. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was able to do one Xbox Fitness workout. I haven't been able to get it to work since. First it was freezing at the warning screen. Then I uninstall... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HotLoads, Jan 10, 2014.

1. HotLoads
    HotLoads Guest

I was able to do one Xbox Fitness workout. I haven't been able to get it to work since.

First it was freezing at the warning screen. Then I uninstall and re installed xbox fitness but it still froze at the warning screen. Next I pulled the power cord out of the xbox for a few minutes then plugged it back in and started the xbox. This time it
    passed the warning screen and shows the intro video then it gets stuck at the xbox fitness homescreen with the loading graphic spinning. I let it sit for over an hour but it never loads.

I tried uninstall and re install again but that didn't work.

I pulled the power plug again and that didn't work either

I tried with a different user but they have the same problem.

I purchased a workout from the xbox one store but that didn't work either.

I have opened all the ports in my router and the xbox one network details say NAT open.

Anyone else have this problem? This is really frustrating because I paid $600 and I can't use it.

:)

HotLoads, Jan 10, 2014
  2. HotLoads
    HotLoads Guest
    Xbox Fitness problem with Insanity course.

Strange I am also having problems with Xbox Fitness but I am not getting any errors.

Xbox Fitness starts up fine and plays the intro video fine. The problem is when it goes to the xbox fitness home screen it just sits there with the loading dots going in a circle. It never loads the workout library. I can't delete the cloud data because
    it is stuck loading.

Anyone have this problem?

HotLoads, Jan 10, 2014
  3. HotLoads
    HotLoads Guest
    Has anyone else had problems with Xbox Fitness not launching

I have the same problem but mine gets to the xbox fitness home screen and just sits there loading. It show the loading graphic with the dots in a circle but it never loads the workout library. $600 for this crap?

HotLoads, Jan 10, 2014
  4. HotLoads
    HotLoads Guest

Still not working. xbox one ambassador suggested a factory reset. I will try it tonight.

HotLoads, Jan 24, 2014
  5. HotLoads Win User

Still not working. xbox one ambassador suggested a factory reset. I will try it tonight.
  6. HotLoads Win User

Xbox Fitness problem with Insanity course.

Strange I am also having problems with Xbox Fitness but I am not getting any errors.

Xbox Fitness starts up fine and plays the intro video fine. The problem is when it goes to the xbox fitness home screen it just sits there with the loading dots going in a circle. It never loads the workout library. I can't delete the cloud data because
    it is stuck loading.

Anyone have this problem?
  7. HotLoads Win User

Has anyone else had problems with Xbox Fitness not launching

I have the same problem but mine gets to the xbox fitness home screen and just sits there loading. It show the loading graphic with the dots in a circle but it never loads the workout library. $600 for this crap?
  8. Sicfrog Win User

WHERE CAN I SEND THIS CRAP SINCE MICROSOFT REFUSES TO SUPPORT IT ???

He's probably talking about the Sign-in glitch. I get that too if i get signed off.

You go to sign in your profile but the dashboard doesn't load up. it just shows you the concentric circles rotating forever.

but just turn it off then on again and the dashboard will load up.
  9. Lesdelion Win User

Xbox Fitness Refuses to start

I am having the same issue, the game freezes at the green XBOX Fitness intro screen with the five dots, the fifth dot lit on.... Does anyone know any fixes? already did hard reset, and reinstalled the game without any changes.
Thema:

1. XBOX Fitness shows intro video then show loading dot rotating in a circle. - Similar Threads - Fitness shows intro

2. Your Shape Fitness Evolved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Shape Fitness Evolved: Your Shape Fitness Evolved was one of my favorits please make it on the backwards compatible I have xbox one x and a adapter for kenict I love the kenict games it is sad I spent all this money and...
  3. Zumba Fitness Party won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zumba Fitness Party won't work: I have been trying for over an hour to get this to work and nothing. I cannot get past the "Hoover over play to continue" screen. Wish I had kept my Wii now!! So far I have: -> checked and gone...
  4. How many people fit in Group Voice Chat?

in XboX Insiders
    How many people fit in Group Voice Chat?: I noticed a new thing with Group chats that allow voice chat within the group, can more than 16 join that chat? Or is it limited like the Party chats? submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link]...
  5. Is this typical for the case fitting at the rear of the One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this typical for the case fitting at the rear of the One X?: I have two launch Scorpio X's, but one of them died, so I ordered a new one from Amazon. However, when it arrived, I noticed it looked "bowed out" at the back and underneath at the rear of the...
  6. como calcelo misupcrision de xbox game pass ya que no utilizo [Translation- How to fit my ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    como calcelo misupcrision de xbox game pass ya que no utilizo [Translation- How to fit my ...: quiero cancelar mi supcripcion [Translation-I want to cancel my supcripcion] dbc65c33-be60-46ea-a6ca-fe95f14310de
  7. "Insanity for XBOX Fitness" AddOn: purchased, installed ... not showing up anywhere ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Insanity for XBOX Fitness" AddOn: purchased, installed ... not showing up anywhere ...: Hi everybody! Today I bought the "Insanity for XBXOX Fitness" add on, which is available in Germany, where I live, on 15.12.2014, i.e. today. Unfortunately, it does not show up anywhere in the...
  8. xbox fitness app not showing video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox fitness app not showing video: hello all i didnt see a specific forum for fitness app so i hope i am in the right place. I went to use the fitness app and when i play any of the videos the audio plays but i see nothing. now at...
  9. Logitech headphones small fit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech headphones small fit?: so I know this is an xbox forum, but I have an issue with my new logitech headset and am hoping someone here can help. I just got the logitech g933 artemis wireless headset. It seems like a normal...
  10. Battery shell does not fit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battery shell does not fit: i have two controllers for the new Xbox One S. One controller has a different battery shell than the other. One battery shell has hooked prongs and it will not fit back into the controller since I...