XBOX Fitness shows intro video then show loading dot rotating in a circle.

Discus and support XBOX Fitness shows intro video then show loading dot rotating in a circle. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was able to do one Xbox Fitness workout. I haven't been able to get it to work since. First it was freezing at the warning screen. Then I uninstall... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HotLoads, Jan 10, 2014.

1. HotLoads
    HotLoads Guest

I was able to do one Xbox Fitness workout. I haven't been able to get it to work since.

First it was freezing at the warning screen. Then I uninstall and re installed xbox fitness but it still froze at the warning screen. Next I pulled the power cord out of the xbox for a few minutes then plugged it back in and started the xbox. This time it
    passed the warning screen and shows the intro video then it gets stuck at the xbox fitness homescreen with the loading graphic spinning. I let it sit for over an hour but it never loads.

I tried uninstall and re install again but that didn't work.

I pulled the power plug again and that didn't work either

I tried with a different user but they have the same problem.

I purchased a workout from the xbox one store but that didn't work either.

I have opened all the ports in my router and the xbox one network details say NAT open.

Anyone else have this problem? This is really frustrating because I paid $600 and I can't use it.

:)

HotLoads, Jan 10, 2014
  2. HotLoads
    HotLoads Guest
    Xbox Fitness problem with Insanity course.

Strange I am also having problems with Xbox Fitness but I am not getting any errors.

Xbox Fitness starts up fine and plays the intro video fine. The problem is when it goes to the xbox fitness home screen it just sits there with the loading dots going in a circle. It never loads the workout library. I can't delete the cloud data because
    it is stuck loading.

Anyone have this problem?

HotLoads, Jan 10, 2014
  3. HotLoads
    HotLoads Guest
    Has anyone else had problems with Xbox Fitness not launching

I have the same problem but mine gets to the xbox fitness home screen and just sits there loading. It show the loading graphic with the dots in a circle but it never loads the workout library. $600 for this crap?

HotLoads, Jan 10, 2014
  4. HotLoads
    HotLoads Guest

Still not working. xbox one ambassador suggested a factory reset. I will try it tonight.

HotLoads, Jan 24, 2014
  5. HotLoads Win User

Still not working. xbox one ambassador suggested a factory reset. I will try it tonight.
  6. HotLoads Win User

Xbox Fitness problem with Insanity course.

Strange I am also having problems with Xbox Fitness but I am not getting any errors.

Xbox Fitness starts up fine and plays the intro video fine. The problem is when it goes to the xbox fitness home screen it just sits there with the loading dots going in a circle. It never loads the workout library. I can't delete the cloud data because
    it is stuck loading.

Anyone have this problem?
  7. HotLoads Win User

Has anyone else had problems with Xbox Fitness not launching

I have the same problem but mine gets to the xbox fitness home screen and just sits there loading. It show the loading graphic with the dots in a circle but it never loads the workout library. $600 for this crap?
  8. Sicfrog Win User

WHERE CAN I SEND THIS CRAP SINCE MICROSOFT REFUSES TO SUPPORT IT ???

He's probably talking about the Sign-in glitch. I get that too if i get signed off.

You go to sign in your profile but the dashboard doesn't load up. it just shows you the concentric circles rotating forever.

but just turn it off then on again and the dashboard will load up.
  9. YosuKi Win User

[Fixed] Xbox can connect to the android Xbox App, but cannot connect to Windows 10 Console Companion App

my xbox console companion is dont loading, the circle stay rotating forever
Thema:

1. XBOX Fitness shows intro video then show loading dot rotating in a circle. - Similar Threads - Fitness shows intro

2. Yo-30 Yoga Program from XBOX Fitness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yo-30 Yoga Program from XBOX Fitness: A while back, Microsoft decided to discontinue the XBox Fitness game on Xbox One. I believe it was due to lack of users. Within the fitness game, there was a really good Yoga program and I believe...
  3. Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...: Currently they are the only logos that have almost not varied Aesthetically using Fluent Design as if other logos have done. What do you think? Thank you all and a greeting. View Poll submitted...
  4. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  5. XBOX FITNESS WILL BE BACK !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX FITNESS WILL BE BACK !!!: OK, maybe Xbox Fitness Up was too innovative for the period in which it was launched but now... Now the need to exercise at home is never been so High... Why don't give as back something that we...
  6. Can’t get my screen to fit right????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get my screen to fit right????: I have a Mitsubishi (Model WD-73738) TV that seems to only have 3 different screen sizes. The smallest one is STILL too big. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is there a way around it? It...
  7. : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen: : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen Ugh. I don't have the money to buy another one so this is really bothering. Oh well I guess. a78e39c6-7370-475c-9b99-475feabcb53e
  8. How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic: Ive linked my Facebook profile with my Xbox one so that I can use my photos on Facebook to personalize. My gammer picture but my xbox one refuses to except the pics itried to choose from n tells...
  9. "Insanity for XBOX Fitness" AddOn: purchased, installed ... not showing up anywhere ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Insanity for XBOX Fitness" AddOn: purchased, installed ... not showing up anywhere ...: Hi everybody! Today I bought the "Insanity for XBXOX Fitness" add on, which is available in Germany, where I live, on 15.12.2014, i.e. today. Unfortunately, it does not show up anywhere in the...
  10. xbox fitness app not showing video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox fitness app not showing video: hello all i didnt see a specific forum for fitness app so i hope i am in the right place. I went to use the fitness app and when i play any of the videos the audio plays but i see nothing. now at...