XBox Fitness video cuts out...

Discus and support XBox Fitness video cuts out... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I use XBox Fitness the video stutters about 5-10mins into the workout and then stops. If I wait it eventually tells me there was an internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JimiB UK, Jan 1, 2014.

1. JimiB UK
    JimiB UK Guest

Every time I use XBox Fitness the video stutters about 5-10mins into the workout and then stops. If I wait it eventually tells me there was an internet connection issue, should it try again. I press try again and it usually then just fails, sometimes if
    I'm lucky it picks back up again but usually then stops again a few minutes later.

Immediate reaction would be that my internet is slow, but it's actually very fast, 60Mbps down and 19Mbps up according to speedtest.net.

None of my other computers have a problem, my XBox is wired, so it's not a wireless connection issue. I'm coming to the conclusion it's the XBox Servers.

Is there anyway to get the XBox to download a video first before I do a work out?

My heart rate isn't being pushed due to the interruptions so no point doing the exercise.

:)

JimiB UK, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Xbox One Video Cuts Out

HI Shaun3456,

Sorry you're having issues with your Xbox Display. First as this is an older thread the OP likely has already found his issue, so if this doesn't work please create a new thread detailing your exact issue and troubleshooting steps. If you have a similar
    setup, I'm assuming you're going through a splitter. First, bypass that all together and plug directly into the TV. If it works, then great, you know the issue is the splitter.

If it doesn't work after ruling out a splitter, try a new HDMI cable. If that doesn't work try a different port on your TV. Also with power, it's always best to plug the Xbox power supply directly into the wall. If you're using a UPS or power strip, please
    bypass that and just use the power outlet.

Hope this helps. if not, like I said create a new thread so we can get a support experience tailored to you XBox Fitness video cuts out... :)

Hordie, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Seth Nielson
    Seth Nielson Guest
    Xbox One Video Cuts Out

I should have written back when I got a "solution," or at least what passes for one. In my case, it turned out that the Xbox was not the problem. My Denon apparently gets some kind of "stutter." I can, at any point, plug the xbox directly into the TV and
    have no problems.

I called Denon tech support and they suggested a power-down cycle. I thought this was weird, because I had already done a hard reset. But to my shock, unplugging the system for 2 minutes fixed the video issues I described. From reading other people's posts,
    this won't be the solution to everyone's problem but it was the solution to mine.

Seth Nielson, Jan 1, 2014
  4. jojo§ Win User

Video signal cutting in and out

Well... I just went as far as to take my console back to the store and exchange it for a new one. Did the setup and I even skipped / did not connect the cable box.... The issue still happens. The moment I disable HDR all is well, the 1S is definitely having
    some type of HDR/4K problem.

:(

This was the only reason I purchased the console. The worst part is that MS support seems to have no suggestions at all aside for posting on the forums-seems like an odd support request for a multinational 68 billion dollar company.
  5. FYOOZ Win User

Video and Audio Cutting Out

I've played around with a few options since posting this, and while the cutting out still happens on occasion, it is happening less frequently. I have a feeling that it's due to the interaction between my Xbox and TV. I have a Sharp TV and read about some
    issues with the resolution. I changed the resolution settings on the Xbox to adjust automatically and it has helped. This is a tricky issue to troubleshoot since it doesn't happen consistently. I will continue to troubleshoot as it happens, and hopefully
    I can stop it all together. If it's still happening when I get close to the end of my warranty, I will try replacing the Xbox.
  6. Senryu BR Win User

Video and Audio Cutting Out

Ypu have to open a call to exchange that xbox (if that still in waranty time).

Just first when you call the support for that try one last thing...

You do right changing the HDMI cable (in most of cases is the culpit of that type of problem), i sugest to look the second one your TV HDMI entry if you have another TV try to use your Xbox whif a new cable and see if the problem still remains if stills
    maybe the problem is your 360 HDMI enter you can try to avoid that using the video component enter (test that if works well definily is your HDMI enter)

If you tested and works well in another TV the culpit maybe is your another TV, maybe have a short circuit in HDMI enter and that have a ocasioly a fail, 360 is most sensitive for that...

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.
  7. Twizted Team Win User

Hey guys!

I used to have this issue as well with my cable box connected to my Xbox One. Tried just about everything with no fix when I tried lowing the resolution on my cable box from 1080i to 720p and had no issues after doing this. You can give it a try to see
    if it works.

@CouchL0CKd

Does the cable box work fine with no issues directly connected to your TV? More useful tips and troubleshooting for this issue can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../poor-video-performance

Please let me know of the outcome!

Fibre
  8. jojo§ Win User

I have the same problem. I just purchased a Xbox One S the video goes out for a second or two while anything is done movies, games or stream/cast etc. My TV is a M70-D3, when I stream straight to the TV it works without an issue. I just purchased a Samsung
    UBD-K8500 to help test this, streaming, playing 4k or even 4k hdr media works no issue at all. Switch cables / or go back to the xbox and guess what-my video starts to blink every few minutes. Really looks to be a One S issue.
Thema:

1. XBox Fitness video cuts out... - Similar Threads - Fitness video cuts

2. Are enforcement team fit for purpose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are enforcement team fit for purpose: So I has a couple of enforcement. No biggy, I might have deserved them. Got angry. But the other day I wasn't rude. I said that was worth it to idiot whilst I waz changing batteries. Then I get...
  3. Xbox X disc will not fit into drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X disc will not fit into drive: New Xbox X for Christmas and Halo infinity disc or any disc will not fit into disc drive! Need support. 9cc110f9-fc3f-49bc-8ce9-150b12aa6c26
  4. Yude video does not fit screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yude video does not fit screen: hi, when trying to watch a video on youtube the display is too big for the screen, the edges are missing so any text or pictures in the corner I can not see. this only happens when I'm watching...
  5. xbox fitness app not showing video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox fitness app not showing video: hello all i didnt see a specific forum for fitness app so i hope i am in the right place. I went to use the fitness app and when i play any of the videos the audio plays but i see nothing. now at...
  6. When playing streaming video from Amazon prime and now the Xbox-Fitness game, I don't get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing streaming video from Amazon prime and now the Xbox-Fitness game, I don't get ...: Has anybody found the answer to this? I'm having the same problem with Xbox Fitness. No voice track on p90x 5054b0cc-bc87-4b39-8592-baa00ed60543
  7. XBOX Fitness shows intro video then show loading dot rotating in a circle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Fitness shows intro video then show loading dot rotating in a circle.: I was able to do one Xbox Fitness workout. I haven't been able to get it to work since. First it was freezing at the warning screen. Then I uninstall and re installed xbox fitness but it still...
  8. The xbox console fits perfectly but does not send a video signal to the TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox console fits perfectly but does not send a video signal to the TV: Suddenly playing the game was impossible to recover it to run again so you turn the console off to restart, after restarting the console does not send a video signal, as if it did not detect the...
  9. xbox fitness video freezing repeatedly mid-workout

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox fitness video freezing repeatedly mid-workout: I ordered and paid for the Gillian Michaels Ripped in 30 workout. It worked fine at first, but during my last 3 workouts, the video has been freezing two or three times a minute, for five to ten...
  10. XBox One Video Fitness

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Video Fitness: I have been using the fitness games for Xbox 360 daily for about 2 years. Yet, I have advancing heart disease, having had a 3-way by-pass in my 50's, one anterior artery 100% blocked, and knee...