XBOX FITNESS WILL BE BACK !!!

Discus and support XBOX FITNESS WILL BE BACK !!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK, maybe Xbox Fitness Up was too innovative for the period in which it was launched but now... Now the need to exercise at home is never been so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertoneDS, Mar 23, 2020.

1. RobertoneDS
    RobertoneDS Guest

OK, maybe Xbox Fitness Up was too innovative for the period in which it was launched but now...
    Now the need to exercise at home is never been so High...
    Why don't give as back something that we loved
    Make your economic search and you will have astonishing surpprises...

Today it will be a success!!!

Wy don't you understand that?
    I want at least have on my consolle what I've bought
    (the MMA workouts)

It is at least possible to have that???

:)

RobertoneDS, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Whitey Black Win User

i love the kinect and love play just dance but that times don't come back i understand you
  3. Gaz915662 Win User

Awesome! Xbox Fitness for me is doing home exercise in-between game lobbys (since it got stopped of course) I love the way you can do some gentle weights then pick your controller up and it feels so weightless. Never in my opinion try to play forza horizon
    afterwards, its uber sensitive (oops that's a tree, another tree, wall, tree, wooow lift off, ouchies, tree)
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Dang, I wish Xbox Fitness would come back. I've been using that one Fitbit workout app since then. Nintendo's been out here making bank off of that Ring Fit game, which is pretty fun, so hey... maybe its time to bring the Kinect and Xbox Fitness back.

The best platforms for you to voice your opinion on would be something like reddit or getting at the Xbox public figures (politely) on something like Twitter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/

https://twitter.com/xboxp3

https://twitter.com/majornelson
  5. Jav0r Win User

too bad there are no more kinects in production
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

I'm with you. They were so great. I even loved the Zombie workout videos they did at the end. They were delightfully cheesy.
Thema:

1. XBOX FITNESS WILL BE BACK !!! - Similar Threads - FITNESS

2. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  3. Can’t get my screen to fit right????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get my screen to fit right????: I have a Mitsubishi (Model WD-73738) TV that seems to only have 3 different screen sizes. The smallest one is STILL too big. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is there a way around it? It...
  4. : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen: : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen Ugh. I don't have the money to buy another one so this is really bothering. Oh well I guess. a78e39c6-7370-475c-9b99-475feabcb53e
  5. How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic: Ive linked my Facebook profile with my Xbox one so that I can use my photos on Facebook to personalize. My gammer picture but my xbox one refuses to except the pics itried to choose from n tells...
  6. Zumba fitness world party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zumba fitness world party: I bought this game from Amazon and I did not get the manual. I was able to get the kinect to read my steps but I have no idea how to get a second player. So on the tv it only picks up one person...
  7. Zumba fitness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zumba fitness: How can I have two dancers show on the kinect on xbox one??? c910d5d6-c926-45f7-8735-d11763112a04
  8. New Xbox is far to big and not going to fit!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox is far to big and not going to fit!!!!: Who else agrees that the new Xbox that’s coming out next year looks more like a pc than a Xbox. personally I hate the look it’s too big and not going to fit where I need it to!!!! submitted by...
  9. Fit to phone

in XboX Insiders
    Fit to phone: Is there any way to stretch the screen to fit the entire phone on xcloud? submitted by /u/mmoore2427 [link] [comments]
  10. Your Shape Fitness Evolved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Shape Fitness Evolved: Your Shape Fitness Evolved was one of my favorits please make it on the backwards compatible I have xbox one x and a adapter for kenict I love the kenict games it is sad I spent all this money and...