xbox fitness

Discus and support xbox fitness in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone notice that there is only one workout free and you have to pay 29.99 for other workouts? d4f08401-51a0-46d9-80d6-00cb1301ebed Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlipperJarl7324, Feb 7, 2014.

1. xbox fitness

Does anyone notice that there is only one workout free and you have to pay 29.99 for other workouts?

:)

FlipperJarl7324, Feb 7, 2014
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Feb 7, 2014
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Xbox one with Kinect.

www.xbox.com/.../xbox-fitness

right at the bottom:

*Starting January 2015, unlimited access requires a paid Xbox Fitness Pass subscription and an Xbox Live Gold membership (both sold separately). Additional Xbox Fitness content is available for purchase, and may vary over time. See xbox.com/xboxfitness.

EnenDaveyBoy, Feb 7, 2014
  4. xbox fitness

The Jillian Michaels ones are all $9.99 I think.

PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4EC5-970D-A0F3DBB31A14, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Xbox One external storage support teased in new image

They can fit 3TB into a memory stick. Why can't they fit it into an XBox One?
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Xbox one with Kinect.

www.xbox.com/.../xbox-fitness

right at the bottom:

*Starting January 2015, unlimited access requires a paid Xbox Fitness Pass subscription and an Xbox Live Gold membership (both sold separately). Additional Xbox Fitness content is available for purchase, and may vary over time. See xbox.com/xboxfitness.
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox one Fitness retirement - what's next?

8. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox One achievement lists are out

9. DragonKnights68 Win User

bf4 won't let me install the game

You got hard drives that fit outside your xbox and then you have harddrives that fit inside your xbox
Thema:

xbox fitness

1. xbox fitness - Similar Threads - fitness

2. Yo-30 Yoga Program from XBOX Fitness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yo-30 Yoga Program from XBOX Fitness: A while back, Microsoft decided to discontinue the XBox Fitness game on Xbox One. I believe it was due to lack of users. Within the fitness game, there was a really good Yoga program and I believe...
  3. Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think the Xbox Apps logo on Android, iOS and Windows 10 need to fit Fluent Design...: Currently they are the only logos that have almost not varied Aesthetically using Fluent Design as if other logos have done. What do you think? Thank you all and a greeting. View Poll submitted...
  4. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  5. XBOX FITNESS WILL BE BACK !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX FITNESS WILL BE BACK !!!: OK, maybe Xbox Fitness Up was too innovative for the period in which it was launched but now... Now the need to exercise at home is never been so High... Why don't give as back something that we...
  6. Can’t get my screen to fit right????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get my screen to fit right????: I have a Mitsubishi (Model WD-73738) TV that seems to only have 3 different screen sizes. The smallest one is STILL too big. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is there a way around it? It...
  7. : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen: : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen Ugh. I don't have the money to buy another one so this is really bothering. Oh well I guess. a78e39c6-7370-475c-9b99-475feabcb53e
  8. How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic: Ive linked my Facebook profile with my Xbox one so that I can use my photos on Facebook to personalize. My gammer picture but my xbox one refuses to except the pics itried to choose from n tells...
  9. Zumba fitness world party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zumba fitness world party: I bought this game from Amazon and I did not get the manual. I was able to get the kinect to read my steps but I have no idea how to get a second player. So on the tv it only picks up one person...
  10. Zumba fitness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zumba fitness: How can I have two dancers show on the kinect on xbox one??? c910d5d6-c926-45f7-8735-d11763112a04