Xbox for adults

Discus and support Xbox for adults in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sometimes i dont want to hear people yelling profanity during gameplay its annoying to me b72b9672-4fc7-4ce1-a145-b0c25df242d0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NiteTimeOwl3533, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox for adults

Sometimes i dont want to hear people yelling profanity during gameplay its annoying to me

:)

NiteTimeOwl3533, Oct 28, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Am I the only one who cares?

Xbox is for everyone, not just adults.

The gamer might be an adult and is offended by the content of the club.
  3. Stacy29 Win User

what should i do as an adult to let children buy games?

In order to create a child account xbox requires an adult account. Children under 13 are not allowed to create accounts without an adult account. Have the adult user purchase the game or change the parental controls.
  4. Elohmn Win User

Major issue with xbox live advertisements, Need a response or help from MS employees or live members on what to do?

NORE, the problem is not Adult Content being displayed over an Adult Profile. A simple solution is to set up a Child's Account on your Xbox 360 and Filter the appropriate Content in which you see fit.

Simple answer, an Adult Profile means Adult Content will be available. Child Profile is per the parents request.
  5. Jowster12 Win User

Xbox for adults

You need to know the kind of players that are playing the game, Kids, Adults then go from there
  6. Gary C 86 Win User

Xbox for adults

I understand where your coming from and belive me ive heard language comming out of kids mouths worse than anything ive ever heard.

But you also need to realise your gaming with people of various ages and cultural/social background.

You wouldnt go into a school and start swearing at kids you dont know would you same as you wouldnt do it at say a nice restaurant or family place and do it.

Also it comes down to parenting aswell. If parents let there kids play games like GTA then they should expect there kids are going to hear some things and not just from gamers but from characters in games too. There 18+ for a reason.
Thema:

Xbox for adults

1. Xbox for adults - Similar Threads - adults

2. Can't change child account to adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change child account to adult: My son is 19 and his sub account (family member account) still says hes a child and i can't figure out how to change it to adult. Ive been on the account manager page but there were only options...
  3. Parental Consent for an Adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Consent for an Adult: For many months, I've had issues with modifying the settings on my Xbox account. Even though I'm 19 years old and my account's birthdate is correct, my account is still considered to be a child...
  4. To change my Xbox from on parental control to normal adult set up so I can purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To change my Xbox from on parental control to normal adult set up so I can purchase...: Hi there, can any one help me as my parents set up parental controls years ago when i was younger and we are trying to take it off parental controls and restrictions but my mum doesnt know how to...
  5. Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account: We need to start using screen time and other family settings on our Xbox One. Today all achievements are on the adult administrative account, thus we need to move all achievements to a child...
  6. Can the parental controls be enabled for an adult account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the parental controls be enabled for an adult account?: I see value in the parental controls, but I wouldn't mind being able to apply these rules to myself. This would certainly make self-discipline easier. It would be awesome if I could put in my own...
  7. Child account not updating to adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account not updating to adult account: Hello. I turned 18 today. My xbox account is still not updating to an adult account. As far as I know there is no adult account attached to my xbox account (or, at least, it's not logged into our...
  8. adult vs child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    adult vs child account: It seems I can only set screen time for xbox if my child is set up as a child account. Up to what age is a child account? e04dccd4-8f5e-4bb7-b418-55ac93b18604
  9. Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult: Is it possible to turn my child Xbox account into an adult account, if so how? Alternatively, if I am unable to make my account an adult account, is there any way that I can still have custom...
  10. How do I promote my account to an adult account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I promote my account to an adult account?: I need to know how to promote my child account into an adult account. 0e8e81d1-aecc-4653-89a7-c2259433d13d