Xbox for adults

Discus and support Xbox for adults in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sometimes i dont want to hear people yelling profanity during gameplay its annoying to me b72b9672-4fc7-4ce1-a145-b0c25df242d0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NiteTimeOwl3533, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox for adults

Sometimes i dont want to hear people yelling profanity during gameplay its annoying to me

:)

NiteTimeOwl3533, Oct 28, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Am I the only one who cares?

Xbox is for everyone, not just adults.

The gamer might be an adult and is offended by the content of the club.
  3. Stacy29 Win User

what should i do as an adult to let children buy games?

In order to create a child account xbox requires an adult account. Children under 13 are not allowed to create accounts without an adult account. Have the adult user purchase the game or change the parental controls.
  4. Jowster12 Win User

Xbox for adults

You need to know the kind of players that are playing the game, Kids, Adults then go from there
  5. Gary C 86 Win User

Xbox for adults

I understand where your coming from and belive me ive heard language comming out of kids mouths worse than anything ive ever heard.

But you also need to realise your gaming with people of various ages and cultural/social background.

You wouldnt go into a school and start swearing at kids you dont know would you same as you wouldnt do it at say a nice restaurant or family place and do it.

Also it comes down to parenting aswell. If parents let there kids play games like GTA then they should expect there kids are going to hear some things and not just from gamers but from characters in games too. There 18+ for a reason.
  6. Korhog Win User

Xbox for adults

speech is a just inner culture
Thema:

Xbox for adults

1. Xbox for adults - Similar Threads - adults

2. HELP! How can I STOP sharing my games in the same xbox console? (for adult xbox accounts)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! How can I STOP sharing my games in the same xbox console? (for adult xbox accounts): Hi, I need help, please. How can I stop sharing my games (the games I own and paid for them) in the same xbox console? I want to add some restrictions for the other adult profiles in the same xbox...
  3. Adult with Content restriction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult with Content restriction: When i log in with my adult account passcode , i get the message " content restriction " and need to push buttons again to get access , like "netflix , and game "brothers" , (- twice login ) When...
  4. Child to Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child to Adult Account: Hey, so I'm 19 and my parents made me my xbox account when I was 8. At that time they made me a child account, but now I'm an adult and my xbox still thinks that I'm a child. Here's the thing...
  5. I can't change my child account to an adult 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my child account to an adult 1: Hi I'm really annoyed because I can't change my child account to an adult one even though I have went into settings and done it manually it won't change and all I want to do is upload a custom...
  6. xbox project xcloud access is not enabled for non adults?

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox project xcloud access is not enabled for non adults?: When using the Xbox Game Streaming App on his phone my 16 year old son gets the error "xbox project xcloud access is not enabled for non adults". Is there any family settings that I'm missing /...
  7. Child account to adult

in XBoX on Mobile
    Child account to adult: How do i change my account to an adults, my ilder brother made my account under his on his old xbox, and he cant get into it so how would i change it, trying to purchase something...
  8. Activity tracking for adult accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activity tracking for adult accounts.: Can you track activity for adult accounts? If no, Please add activity tracking for adult accounts. Children can simply switch between accounts and play on my account and I can not track the...
  9. XBOX Yetişkin Hesabı [XBOX Adult Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Yetişkin Hesabı [XBOX Adult Account]: Merhaba, Microsoft hesabımın doğum tarihi 2004'tür. XBOX'ta özel profil fotoğrafı seçmek istediğimde yetişkin hesaplarının bu özelliğini kullanabileceğini söylüyor. Kaç yaş yetişkin hesabı oluyor...
  10. How to get Minecraft to recognize my Xbox account as an adult account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Minecraft to recognize my Xbox account as an adult account.: I've been trying my hardest to get Minecraft to recognize my Xbox account as an adult account so I can buy a Minecraft Realms subscription. I created the account a little while before I turned 18,...