Xbox for Google Assistant Beta Survey: Legit or Phishing attempt?

Discus and support Xbox for Google Assistant Beta Survey: Legit or Phishing attempt? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone received a request for a survey regarding the Google Assistant integration? I'm a bit leery of this request since it came from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/statenotcity, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Xbox for Google Assistant Beta Survey: Legit or Phishing attempt?

Has anyone received a request for a survey regarding the Google Assistant integration? I'm a bit leery of this request since it came from xboxasstaction@gmail.com, definitely less than legit looking.

submitted by /u/statenotcity
    [link] [comments]

/u/statenotcity, Nov 5, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Google assistant

it's a matter of commercial sane, it might be a matter of time or it never happens
  3. Saeleth Win User

Google assistant

Honestly, they are direct competitors and I doubt it would happen, and honestly I don't want want any of Google's junk on my Xbox.
  4. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Google assistant

I'd be so down for that! I've got the majority of my smart devices hooked up to my Google Home system, wouldn't mind hooking up my Xbox, too. :D
  5. Nohra369 Win User

Google assistant

Its only a matter if time i guess
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Google assistant

Google ... And Microsoft ... Together ... On a console? Look ... I don't know ...
Thema:

Xbox for Google Assistant Beta Survey: Legit or Phishing attempt?

1. Xbox for Google Assistant Beta Survey: Legit or Phishing attempt? - Similar Threads - Google Assistant Beta

2. November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag...: Nice, Thanks for the patch notes for the console :) 1aac8103-5ce0-4930-83e1-0228707afc43
  3. Xbox connecting to google assistant

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox connecting to google assistant: So i open the google companion app and click add. When i click xbox and log in, it will just say return to app or just tell me to login again. Anyone got solutions....
  4. My google assistant wont launch my games.

in XboX Insiders
    My google assistant wont launch my games.: When I tell google to launch a game and I already have it installed ex. Fortnite it just takes me to the store and doesnt actually launch the game. How do I fix this? submitted by...
  5. Xbox for Google Assistant is released; Open Beta ending

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox for Google Assistant is released; Open Beta ending: From the whole team working on integrating Xbox with Google Assistant, THANK YOU to everyone in the Insider community for your continued testing and support! The Xbox for Google Assistant Open...
  6. Still Unable to Add Xbox to Google Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    Still Unable to Add Xbox to Google Assistant: I have followed all instructions, joined all groups and checked all boxes. I am still not able to get this feature to work. I am using an Xbox One X on Skip-Ahead. It is my home Xbox and has...
  7. Google Assistant Overzealous Shutdowns

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant Overzealous Shutdowns: The ability to turn the Xbox off via Google should only happen with the exact phrase, "Hey Google, turn off Xbox." We have Philips Hue lights, and tonight my wife said a phrase we've said forever...
  8. Google Assistant Power on problems!

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant Power on problems!: I have been testing google assistant with my Xbox One X and so far so good the only thing it has problems with is powering the system on, I can power down fine take screenshots load games etc....
  9. Google Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant: Anyone have an issue where the Google Assistant can't turn on your Xbox? All the features work for me but it won't turn on the Xbox. I have the Xbox instant on mode. All commands work except to...
  10. Get started with Xbox for Google Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    Get started with Xbox for Google Assistant: [IMG] Hi /r/xboxinsiders! I'm Harrison Hoffman, from Team Xbox, and I've got some exciting news to share with you all! Based directly on feedback from Xbox fans, many of them in this...