Xbox for PC do not notify my achievements

Discus and support Xbox for PC do not notify my achievements in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Forum When unlock some achievement do not appear the pop-up notify-me, although all settings abou notifications is on. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GuilhermeLopesv, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Xbox for PC do not notify my achievements

Hello, Forum

When unlock some achievement do not appear the pop-up notify-me, although all settings abou notifications is on. How can I fix this?

Because I feel so happy, when achievement unlock, soon Community please help-me.

:)

GuilhermeLopesv, Apr 7, 2021
  2. DENAz666 Win User

Achievements not notifying

Hey buddy,

Could just be that your notifications have switched off for some reason. To check, follow these steps:

Access preferences

To open the Preferences screen, do the following:

1.Press the Xbox button to return to Home.

2.Press the Menu button, and then select Settings.

3.In the Console settings column, select Preferences.

Notifications

Choose which pop-up notifications you want to see. You can individually enable or disable the following notifications:

•Messaging

•Party

•Gaming & system

•Sign-in & broadcast

In addition, you can choose to enable or disable all notifications:

1.Press the Xbox button to return to Home.

2.Press the Menu button, and then select Settings.

3.In the Console settings column, select Preferences.

4.Under Notifications, select Show notifications.

Hoppefully that should fix it for you :)

Cheers

Denaz
  3. TC Lytnin Win User

Power cycling seemed to work. Was able to start getting achievement notifications again as they happened.
  4. IOANNIS MAGKAFAS Win User

Hi Tcorniels,

After doing what DENAz666 said,please initiate a hard reset!

How to initiate a hard reset:support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console

If the problem persists,let us know whether or not you can receive other notifications.
  5. TwitchingBug Win User

I've had same problem. i play a game and know I'm supposed to get an achievement then i go look and it's saying unlocking hold on or something of that nature. day later i cut system on achievement finally pops up as I'm playing a different game. Its def
    a problem and needs fixing
  6. TC Lytnin Win User

All of my notifications are already on. Double-checked them and even tried turning them off and back on again. No dice.
Thema:

Xbox for PC do not notify my achievements

1. Xbox for PC do not notify my achievements - Similar Threads - notify achievements

2. How long does it take to get notified if you won a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does it take to get notified if you won a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes: I entered a microsoft reawrds sweepstake and i was wondering how long it takes to get notified if you won a prize im confident i didn’t win since the chances are so low and do you get notified if...
  3. how do i fix it where i get notified when someone hops on my account?

in XboX Insiders
    how do i fix it where i get notified when someone hops on my account?: as the question says, i want to be able to be notified when someone hops on my account. i don’t like how people can get on my account and it not tell me when someone does anymore. it’s annoying me...
  4. If parental controls are turned on for a child's account, will the parents be notified if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If parental controls are turned on for a child's account, will the parents be notified if...: Please do not reply if you are not one hundred percent sure about this. A child will get into trouble if you answer this wrong. Thanks! 5aaddb33-562d-4caf-9779-2a2e68ac1567
  5. Why can't we be notified of all reports we ever report to the xbox team?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't we be notified of all reports we ever report to the xbox team?: [IMG] Regardless of whatever report it is, a nice notification saying "Hey one of your reports was successful in punishing the player you reported" or something along those lines would be nice....
  6. 12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?: I purchased a prepaid 12 month game pass ultimate which includes 12 months Gold membership, 12 months game pass, and 12 months pc gaming pass. Activated May 1st 2020. Today the game pass...
  7. How can I get a comment to Microsoft Jigsaw (XBox Live) PC app developers to notify of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a comment to Microsoft Jigsaw (XBox Live) PC app developers to notify of...: Due to an 8/4 update of Microsoft Jigsaw app on XBox Live for PC many people (Link) are stuck by a minimum resolution set within the application that is so low the graphics are too large to play...
  8. Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?: Ahhhh yes, my question. When you create a service order for Microsoft to fetch your faulty device. Do they actually come and fetch or do I have to send it in myself? I understand given the current...
  9. Is there a way to notify when I get an achievement again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to notify when I get an achievement again?: For example, if I replay a mission that rewards an achievement, to get the notification pop up again at the bottom of the screen? tia 021c5419-b85b-4519-99ad-de424a1b8e65
  10. Achievements not notifying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements not notifying: I've noticed since the last update that when I earn an achievement it doesn't notify me on screen that I got it. If I check my account achievements on the Xbox or on Smartglass they are showing...