Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared

Discus and support Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BCNsteve, Sep 6, 2019.

1. BCNsteve
    BCNsteve Guest

I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is nothing apart from the option to begin a completely new game.

Ideas for simple solutions? I love the games pass but if this is a regular issue (and a quick search suggests it has been a problem for many users on various games) I'll be unsubscribing.

:)

BCNsteve, Sep 6, 2019
  2. svrangerchrista Win User

Please don't capitalize every word like that. It looks like you are shouting. @KILLMEPLEZBRUVR
  3. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

This Probably Not An Issue With The Gamepass As If You Play A Game Then You Dont Own It Anymore It Will Still Keep Your Saves The Next Time You Boot It Up. When You Load The Game Does It Try To Sync If It Does Let It If It Doesnt There Might Be A Problem
    With The Game Or The Way Your Account Is Setup If It Keeps Happening I Reccomend You Go To Xbox Support
    Here To Get It Resolved As They Know Alot Of Info On Xbox.
  4. BLACKB0MBER Win User

Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

So is the issue with your entire your XBOX Game Pass subscription? Or is the issue with only with Shadow of War?
  5. ArbiterofLight Win User

Do you own this game or app error

I have Game Pass Ultimate. So correct me if I am misunderstanding game pass. So if shadows of war is free right now but in a few months is no longer available on game pass I would need to buy it to keep playing it?
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Blair witch game pass

For the past couple of weeks, i've heard that Blair Witch is coming to Xbox Game Pass and i was looking forward to playing it, as i have Xbox Game Pass, but today it shows that its for Xbox Game Pass PC,

i'm now quite disappointed, should have been advertised as Game Pass PC, not Xbox Game Pass, to save my disappointment.
Thema:

1. Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared - Similar Threads - Game Pass Shadow

2. Gears 5 Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Game Pass: I recently purchased Gears 5 Standard Edition and I'm having an amazing time playing it, I have used codes through Rockstar energy drinks for in game items and noticed you can get 7 days Game Pass...
  3. gifting xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    gifting xbox game pass for PC: hi, so i grabbed the game pass recently for my PC, and told my bro i would buy his first month to try it out, but i do not see a gifting option for PC, apparently you can only gift thru...
  4. I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC: Every time when i try to install Gears 5 or Age of Empires i click on the install button and Nothing happens. After i activated the Options on which hard drive the game should be installed, the...
  5. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  6. Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files: Hello, Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass to play Forza Horizon 4 on pc and some other games. But the problem is that I can't get my FH4 save on PC. I have the game on my xbox as a physical...
  7. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Hello, I have xbox game pass and I cant install sea of thieves it says error all the time. PC Btw. fdf1a414-2dae-4dc6-9428-9d984206b706
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  9. Game Pass Shadow of War Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Shadow of War Issue: Anyone else download Shadow of War from Game Pass and experiencing notifications asking you to insert the disc? I didn't just use up most of my console memory downloading this for nothing.....did...
  10. Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X: I installed the SoW from Game Pass on my XB1X and i noticed that it won't play in 4k, the game and the textures are ugly. Anyone with the same problem? What's happening?...