Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared

Discus and support Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BCNsteve, Sep 6, 2019.

1. BCNsteve
    BCNsteve Guest

I installed and played Middle Earth Shadow of War yesterday without problems. When I exited, the saved game was confirmed. Today, however, there is nothing apart from the option to begin a completely new game.

Ideas for simple solutions? I love the games pass but if this is a regular issue (and a quick search suggests it has been a problem for many users on various games) I'll be unsubscribing.

:)

BCNsteve, Sep 6, 2019
  2. BCNsteve Win User

There are people complaining about it on lots of forums. No response from MS, no solution. To be fair, it's the only games pass problem I've had; other games have run flawlessly so far.
  3. LUCAS FELIPE DOSDAME Win User

I have the same problem and so far no solution
  4. svrangerchrista Win User

Please don't capitalize every word like that. It looks like you are shouting. @KILLMEPLEZBRUVR
  5. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

This Probably Not An Issue With The Gamepass As If You Play A Game Then You Dont Own It Anymore It Will Still Keep Your Saves The Next Time You Boot It Up. When You Load The Game Does It Try To Sync If It Does Let It If It Doesnt There Might Be A Problem
    With The Game Or The Way Your Account Is Setup If It Keeps Happening I Reccomend You Go To Xbox Support
    Here To Get It Resolved As They Know Alot Of Info On Xbox.
  6. OmittingCoder Win User

Same issue, just lost 20+ hour save, will contact MS to see what the deal is
Thema:

1. Xbox for PC Game Pass - Shadow of War save game disappeared - Similar Threads - Game Pass Shadow

2. Can I transfer/copy xbox game pass games between 2 xboxes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer/copy xbox game pass games between 2 xboxes?: I have an xbox one X in a family room. I then also have an older Xbox One in a living room. They are both connected via hard wired over my home network. All works good. I also have an Xbox game...
  3. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...
  4. Xbox game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass pc: Ok lets say i have an xbox game pass pc right, and i put my account on console, would they also be able to have those games. c9e59920-4f77-4723-b5ff-b95d8fa7db05
  5. Shadow Warrior 2 Game Pass for PC save file

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow Warrior 2 Game Pass for PC save file: Hello, I just installed a new SSD on my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and installed the xbox app for game pass pc. I had the save file for Shadow Warrior 2 backed up and downloaded the...
  6. Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth shadow of war expansions on game pass for win 10?: so i bought game pass and installed the middle earth shadow of war game.... now it says that the expansion is included with the game pass but i cannot install them>?? when i start the game it...
  7. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass - Shadow of War always crashes without error after 20 seconds: Hello, yesterday I downloaded and installed Shadow of War via the game pass, on PC. Installation was without issue, I proceeded to launch the game and play for about 2 hours without any problems,...
  8. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.: Hello, Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help? 0d967692-d577-4f09-bda5-5fead388cdc7
  9. Game Pass Shadow of War Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Shadow of War Issue: Anyone else download Shadow of War from Game Pass and experiencing notifications asking you to insert the disc? I didn't just use up most of my console memory downloading this for nothing.....did...
  10. Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War Resolution (Game Pass version) on XB1X: I installed the SoW from Game Pass on my XB1X and i noticed that it won't play in 4k, the game and the textures are ugly. Anyone with the same problem? What's happening?...