Xbox fps drop

Discus and support Xbox fps drop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there for the last couple of days I have been struggling to fix this So basically my monitor supports 144hz and I have an Xbox series s but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yousaf4338061, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Xbox fps drop

Hi there for the last couple of days I have been struggling to fix this

So basically my monitor supports 144hz and I have an Xbox series s but when I try put on 120fps it shows that I am on 120fps on Fortnite but it feels like 60fps and also wen I change it back to 60fps it goes back down to 30fps.

Is there a solution for this cause I have been struggling for days and not been able to compete competitively cause of this

:)

Yousaf4338061, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Xam11 Win User

FPS Drops with Xbox

I just purchased a USB Cable for the xbox, will come in shortly and will update you than. I tried to find controller drivers to download them, couldnt find them..
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox fps drop

Hello, Yousaf4338061. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know what exact monitor do you have? And on what resolution are you trying to play on it?

Waiting for your reply.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

FPS Drops with Xbox

How does it work using a USB cable?

The dongle works using the same wireless standard that is used in the Xbox, which should benefit your controllers connection. Bluetooth isn't quite a level playing field and the standards aren't always as good, especially for gaming devices where you don't
    want any input lag.

Check that you have the current controller drivers installed also.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

FPS Drops with Xbox

6. Xam11 Win User

FPS Drops with Xbox

what kind of Bluetooth receiver are you using on your pc? is it built into your pc or laptop or is it a 3rd party one as it could be this causing the issue?
    Its built into my PC
Thema:

Xbox fps drop

1. Xbox fps drop - Similar Threads - fps drop

2. Recording clip on xbox series s cause fps drop or lag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording clip on xbox series s cause fps drop or lag?: Hello My question is Recording clip on xbox series s cause fps drop or lag? I get more fps by turn it off? 5d6ab6a2-0143-4df7-bae1-c5b688f05aab
  3. Microsoft store version of Destiny 2 has MASSIVE fps drops whenever I make an input

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store version of Destiny 2 has MASSIVE fps drops whenever I make an input: I have the Steam version of Destiny 2 and when I heard the Game Pass version has all DLCs. I bought WQ Deluxe as I thought Game Pass plus WQ was the way to go. Now the Microsoft store version has...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 FPS drop and disconnect constantly over BT on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 FPS drop and disconnect constantly over BT on Windows 11: Running an elite V2 over BT to the most recent version of Win 11. I have connected the controller via USB and updated using the Xbox Accessories App. Every couple of minutes while playing a game I...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition FPS drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition FPS drops: Hello there. So I wanted to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition. However, I'm facing huge FPS drops for some reason, this has been happening to me after a few updates... I remember this didn't...
  6. While playing on Xbox on Windows 11 fps drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While playing on Xbox on Windows 11 fps drop: So, basically it's as I said in the title, while playing on Xbox on Windows 11 fps drop. I've tried aoe4, aoe2, Forza 5 and others and the result is always the same and I don't know if there's a...
  7. My computer started fps dropping and stuttering when i play a game suddenly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer started fps dropping and stuttering when i play a game suddenly.: Hi, I bought my pc almost 2 years ago, i've always been playing 2 games on it, they weren't so heavy( Genshin Impact and League Of Legends). Near April/May 2021 my pc started stuttering and...
  8. Left 4 Dead 2 FPS drop issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 FPS drop issues: Hello everyone, since last night the game started having huge frame rate drops that make it almost unplayable. At first, I thought it was something hardware related, so I tried clearing my xbox...
  9. Fps drops when playing minecraft in fullscreen

in XBoX on Windows
    Fps drops when playing minecraft in fullscreen: so my windows corrupted and I got it recovered and updated windows, after I got my computer back reinstalled minecraft, when I tried to play the fps drops to about 5 when the window covers the...
  10. Fps Drops On Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fps Drops On Xbox One S: My first xbox broked and they give us a new xbox one s but i still getting fps drops nearly all games i dont have ping we called the support and they send us a list but on the list informations...