Xbox freezes everytime when playing a game. Have to hold power button to turn off. Alpha...

Discus and support Xbox freezes everytime when playing a game. Have to hold power button to turn off. Alpha... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve played nba 2k22 in the rec. my xbox will kick me from the party then freeze. To which I have to hold the power button, power off then back on. It... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Whetz47, Oct 8, 2021.

1. /u/Whetz47
    /u/Whetz47 Guest

Xbox freezes everytime when playing a game. Have to hold power button to turn off. Alpha...

I’ve played nba 2k22 in the rec. my xbox will kick me from the party then freeze. To which I have to hold the power button, power off then back on. It happened 4 times in a row

submitted by /u/Whetz47
    [link] [comments]

/u/Whetz47, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Fable 2

Do a power cycle turn off the xbox holding the button for 30 seconds then after it shut off wait a few minutes then turn it on, it should stop the game from freezing
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Gears of War 2

Sometimes when my games won't start or they freeze I just do a hard reset by holding the power button for 10sec or until my Xbox turns off. Hope you get the game working.
  4. minus365 Win User

Instant On issues: Cannot disable, nor does Xbox wake up with voice command when enabled

Holding the Xbox button for 5-7 secs will just restart console and not turn off.

I have same problem. Using the power saving mode, but I am not able to turn it off as ussual by holding Home button on controller and tgen Console off. It just freezes (kinect turns off), but console and controller still on.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox one stuck

When should i hold the power button on the xbox when the xbox is on or off?

and i assume power button means the button to turn on the xbox right at the front of the xbox
    Hold it down when the console is on. You'll hear a tone after several seconds, and then keep holding it down until it turns off by itself. Give it a minute, then turn it back on. And yes the power button is the glowing white "Xbox" symbol button on the front
    of the console. Best of luck!
  6. REAP3R911 Win User

Not receiving messages

Hello Alpha,

What I suggest you do is hold down the power button on the console until the power button turns off. Will take a few seconds for it to turn off. Once it does turn it back on. It is like a system reset. Don't worry nothing bad will happen. Just fixes all
    the errors within the console.
Thema:

1. Xbox freezes everytime when playing a game. Have to hold power button to turn off. Alpha... - Similar Threads - freezes everytime playing

2. Xbox Series S Game Freezes then Shuts of (Alpha Skip - Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Game Freezes then Shuts of (Alpha Skip - Ahead): While playing 2k my xbox series S freezes then shuts off. Never Happened until recent update submitted by /u/mac962 [link] [comments]
  3. When I do a Factory reset it'll freeze and I tried a lot of things to get it working. What...

in XboX Insiders
    When I do a Factory reset it'll freeze and I tried a lot of things to get it working. What...: I can't afford to send it to be repaired or get a new one submitted by /u/Bobthesnob2169 [link] [comments]
  4. Apex freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex freezing: The game freezes during the start of a match and after a match as it is returning to the lobby. Is this a known issue? 1258d5e2-80b5-46ad-9d46-31aeb5969e78
  5. Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play...: Why does microsoft solitar collection freeze every god damn day have not been able to play for two weeks 137cc3bf-55ce-4c7f-b2e5-1fe3af528a8d
  6. Forza horizon 4 freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 freezing: After joining a convoy with a friend i keep experiencing freezing mid game. Just before this occurs the road disappears and will not load through. This is happening frequently but ido not...
  7. microsoft solitaire collection not working properly, it stalls and freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection not working properly, it stalls and freezes: Is anyone having a major problem working in the X Box Games section of Microsoft game collections? I'm having a problem, the system does not run properly. It seems to freeze when I start the...
  8. everytime i complete my tutorial it freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    everytime i complete my tutorial it freezes: i need help so everytime i finish the tutorial my game starts to load into the loading screen my game crashes i have tried loading into new games 4 times now so i have done the tutorial 4 times...
  9. With the new update for XBOX 360, everytime you try to open a chest the game freezes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With the new update for XBOX 360, everytime you try to open a chest the game freezes.: This just started earlier this week, everytime you try to open a chest the game freezes. Is there going to be a fix for this? 39feaad4-a2dc-44cb-8dfd-8486806e560d
  10. Local play freezing everytime a second controller clicks A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local play freezing everytime a second controller clicks A: Me and my girlfriend just got an apartment and we dont have internet yet so we are trying to play some zombies but everytime she goes to hit A on the controller the screen freezes and i have to...