Xbox freezing anytime I trying to navigate through the dashboard.

Discus and support Xbox freezing anytime I trying to navigate through the dashboard. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past couple of weeks I haven't been able to play my Xbox due to it freezing up in the dashboard. It started while playing a game then it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dasper32, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Dasper32
    Dasper32 Guest

For the past couple of weeks I haven't been able to play my Xbox due to it freezing up in the dashboard. It started while playing a game then it progressed into doing anything and then I started get an error message that either goes away when I troubleshoot
    or comes back when I restart. E102 or E105. If anyone has any info please let me know I've already factory reset and it is still doing the same thing

:)

Dasper32, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Dasper32 Win User

It will go away for the next time I start my Xbox but then it will come back after it freezes and I restart it. I am unable to play.
  3. Ganga1956 Win User

Hi,

I have same issue with constant downloaded and disc games freeze, I have rebooted, restored to factory seconds , followed ALL prompts too fix as advertised and recommended via xbox microsoft ( and I mean “All”, ive spent extra money and many hours trying
    to sort this problem out all to no avail. Ive even paid to increase my internet speed, even invested in a top end wifi booster and hardwired reset console but still nothing fixes this issue) The unit is on only 5 months old and I havent been able to use in
    weeks!!!!!!

I have had enough and taking it back to the store to demand a refund, this xbox 1 x (a $600+ Gift from my wife) is a frustrating waste of money, now down the toilet.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

According to the Error Codes website, Error E102 and E105 occurs when you try to turn on your console.

The solution they have listed is:

1. Go to the
      Xbox One startup error troubleshooter
    2. Scroll down the screen and select E102.
    3. Follow the instructions in the troubleshooter.

I see troubleshooting has already been done though. You mentioned the error message goes away. How long does it go away for roughly? Are you able to play for a bit, or does it just freeze / give you the same error code?
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox Boots but then black screen when starting apps

Hey there - does the console freeze, or are you able to press the Guide button and navigate back to the Dashboard?
  6. joe.giese Win User

Online Safety Settings Error?

try doing it through your console by navigating to: settings>privacy, from the dashboard, then select change to adult.
Thema:

1. Xbox freezing anytime I trying to navigate through the dashboard. - Similar Threads - freezing anytime trying

2. Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with xbox. Home screen won't load and when it does load everything freezes and my...: My xbox home scree won't load and when it does it doesn't let me sign in 3140409a-72de-412e-8fdd-f300fb033096
  3. Xbox freezes and cuts off anything requiring the use of the home button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox freezes and cuts off anything requiring the use of the home button: My xbox random acts up and freezes not my screen but all features using the Xbox home button meaning I can't access the Xbox guide menu or talk and or hear party chat and it does this atleast once...
  4. Xbox freezes during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox freezes during any game: I have looked everywhere and tried everything to get this problem to stop but nothing works. My problem is that when I am playing a game it randomly freezes from 5-25 seconds but this only...
  5. Store tab constantly crashes and freezes since new update

in XboX Insiders
    Store tab constantly crashes and freezes since new update: I've already soft rebooted my console but the new terrible looking store page freezes and crashes in less than a minute, anyone else experiencing this or have suggestions submitted by...
  6. Lag & freezes after update (10.0.19041.4850)

in XboX Insiders
    Lag & freezes after update (10.0.19041.4850): Im Insider member and after the last update i have problems. I have lags and random freezes. If im going through the menus sometimes the cursor stops for a few seconds (freezes). Inside games not...
  7. Xbox turns on then freezes on home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on then freezes on home screen: Hi When my son turns on his Xbox it gets to the home screen and then freezes and won't finish loading. We have tried turning off the console, internet etc and turning on again but it hasn't fixed...
  8. MCC Campaign freeze bug on PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Campaign freeze bug on PC and Xbox: Every time I load up MCC campaign it freezes and exits out of the game. Does it for both Xbox and PC. Need help ASAP. I have restarted my xbox, I have uninstalled and reinstalled it on both Xbox...
  9. Sudden Hard Drive Freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Hard Drive Freeze: Hello, I have a relatively new Xbox One X. I'd been playing Dead or Alive 5 Last Round for more than an hour, and suddenly during a cut scene the screen went dark and the console started making...
  10. Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download update needed to play assassins creed iv on xbox one, it freezes at the same...: It is a promotional copy of AC4 for xbox one I got new, so at first I thought it being a promotional copy was the issue but I can't find anyone online having the same problem with any promo...