Xbox freezing anytime I trying to navigate through the dashboard.

Discus and support Xbox freezing anytime I trying to navigate through the dashboard. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past couple of weeks I haven't been able to play my Xbox due to it freezing up in the dashboard. It started while playing a game then it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dasper32, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Dasper32
    Dasper32 Guest

For the past couple of weeks I haven't been able to play my Xbox due to it freezing up in the dashboard. It started while playing a game then it progressed into doing anything and then I started get an error message that either goes away when I troubleshoot
    or comes back when I restart. E102 or E105. If anyone has any info please let me know I've already factory reset and it is still doing the same thing

:)

Dasper32, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Dasper32 Win User

It will go away for the next time I start my Xbox but then it will come back after it freezes and I restart it. I am unable to play.
  3. Ganga1956 Win User

Hi,

I have same issue with constant downloaded and disc games freeze, I have rebooted, restored to factory seconds , followed ALL prompts too fix as advertised and recommended via xbox microsoft ( and I mean “All”, ive spent extra money and many hours trying
    to sort this problem out all to no avail. Ive even paid to increase my internet speed, even invested in a top end wifi booster and hardwired reset console but still nothing fixes this issue) The unit is on only 5 months old and I havent been able to use in
    weeks!!!!!!

I have had enough and taking it back to the store to demand a refund, this xbox 1 x (a $600+ Gift from my wife) is a frustrating waste of money, now down the toilet.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

According to the Error Codes website, Error E102 and E105 occurs when you try to turn on your console.

The solution they have listed is:

1. Go to the
      Xbox One startup error troubleshooter
    2. Scroll down the screen and select E102.
    3. Follow the instructions in the troubleshooter.

I see troubleshooting has already been done though. You mentioned the error message goes away. How long does it go away for roughly? Are you able to play for a bit, or does it just freeze / give you the same error code?
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox Boots but then black screen when starting apps

Hey there - does the console freeze, or are you able to press the Guide button and navigate back to the Dashboard?
  6. joe.giese Win User

Online Safety Settings Error?

try doing it through your console by navigating to: settings>privacy, from the dashboard, then select change to adult.
Thema:

1. Xbox freezing anytime I trying to navigate through the dashboard. - Similar Threads - freezing anytime trying

2. My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Emilio_Okami [link] [comments]
  3. Gamepass App (android) freezes on open

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass App (android) freezes on open: Gamepass App (android) is hanging whenever I open it, right on the Xbox logo with the green background. submitted by /u/hippoposthumous1 [link] [comments]
  4. Game freezing dyinglight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezing dyinglight: My game keeps freezing at acertain point the game is dying light 2cccb7df-7abd-4595-86ed-7d38c1a75625
  5. Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus freeze thanks to save game cloud storage: I have a problem with Metro Exodus game in Xbox (beta) launcher. My reproduction: 1. Start Metro Exodus, skip intro animation 2. Game freezes at this point: [img] 3. When I kill the...
  6. Game Pass Games Freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Games Freezing: Any time I launch a gamepass game (Halo MCC or Gears 5, I can get through the menus and launch the game just fine. Once the game starts, I can use my mouse to look around just fine, but the second...
  7. Halo master chief collection freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection freezing: I was super excited to play halo reach and installed the master chief collection again but my game keeps freezing before i’m even past the starting load screen, I’m playing on xbox so its not like...
  8. Se congela la pantalla al iniciar halo: la colección del jefe maestro [The screen freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se congela la pantalla al iniciar halo: la colección del jefe maestro [The screen freezes...: Al querer iniciar el juego de halo colección del jefe maestro con mi perfil principal el juego se queda congelado, sin embargo con otro perfil inicia rápido y sin problemas alguna solución???...
  9. Xbox one S:Games won't start, load crazy slow or freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S:Games won't start, load crazy slow or freeze: Hey all, So since I made three purchases on black Friday, my entire xbox has been acting up and the only app it will run is Netflix. I purchased: Cod: MW[2019] Resident evil 2 & resident...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC is completely freezing the PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC is completely freezing the PC: I started playing The Outer Worlds on Xbox Game Pass for PC a few days ago. I could play it for a lot of hours the other days, and it was just fine. Today, first it started freezing _inside_ the...