XBOX freezing up while playing BF3

Discus and support XBOX freezing up while playing BF3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know a fix for my xbox freezing up? I will be in the middle of a game and it just freezes. I can't go back to the dashboard, all I can do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Woopaw544, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Woopaw544
    Woopaw544 Guest

Does anyone know a fix for my xbox freezing up? I will be in the middle of a game and it just freezes. I can't go back to the dashboard, all I can do is turn the machine off. I tried deleting what I could on my hard drive to make more room, but that didn't
    work. My xbox is not next to anything so it's not over heating.

:)

Woopaw544, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Gena
    Gena Guest
    Xbox freezing

Nope, my Xbox has never freezed up, either. Have you had BF3 for a while, because if you can take it back to the store and exchange it for a new BF3, it might solve your problem.

3. Freezing while playing online..

2 out of my 5 games have frozen. Digital copy.

THA 1 BEHIND YA, Jan 21, 2014
  4. BrettHawk
    BrettHawk Guest

You may be having issues with the Xbox's processor the only solution i can think of is a Xbox servicing or a new Xbox.

BrettHawk, Jan 21, 2014
  5. BrettHawk Win User

You may be having issues with the Xbox's processor the only solution i can think of is a Xbox servicing or a new Xbox.
  6. Masta Hav0c Win User

BF 3 Campaign Freeze

aye when ever i try to play bf3 campaighn while im online my xbox freezes once i click on resume campaighn it jus freezes it only lets me play wen im offline
  7. X W35TWOOD X Win User

Freezing Glitch???

Freezes alot on me too. since BF3. but. while i wait for the map to load. i press the guide button. look through there on anything. like friends etc. and the map loads up ok.
  8. DBurleson Win User

does CoD MW3 multiplayer freeze as much as BF3?

never had a freeze playing BF3....nor Mw3.
  9. Housedaclown Win User

As We Know It?

If bf3 plays anything like cod, hell will freeze over.
Thema:

1. XBOX freezing up while playing BF3 - Similar Threads - freezing while playing

2. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...: I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and...
  3. Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes: I have noticed an issue with playing prey when I go to launch the prey game witch is downloaded from the store on my console. when I was playing the game everything was working great and running...
  4. minecraft windows 10 edition freezes while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition freezes while playing: Hi I have this problem for a long time and now its happening more often.Everytime i enter my world after a few minutes its freeze and i had to restart my computer because minecraft cant open....
  5. My games freeze while playing for about 5 seconds before it just continues playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games freeze while playing for about 5 seconds before it just continues playing?: My games freeze for about 4 to 5 seconds before it resumes the game and it happens every 30 to 40 seconds and it repeats over and over and I dont know whats happening. Its being happening for...
  6. Xbox one lags and freezes while playing Terraria

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one lags and freezes while playing Terraria: I have terraria installed on my hard drive (no external) and have the an issue with lags. I've tried the "hold the power button reset" several times and the game still has freezes and lags...
  7. first gen XB1 freezing while playing FIFA 18/19 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    first gen XB1 freezing while playing FIFA 18/19 online: first gen XB1 stuttering when playing fifa 18/19 online. it is not an internet issue since i can play fifa 18/19 online fine on my PC. this happened after the latest XB1 update july18. currentl...
  8. XB1 Freezing While Playing GEARS 3.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Freezing While Playing GEARS 3.: So I've been playing all the previous Gears of War titles on my XB1 getting ready for Gears 4--BUT...my console freezes when I play Gears 3. Had anybody else had this issue, or know how to fix...
  9. original 360 freezes while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    original 360 freezes while playing: i have taken apart and cleaned the xbox and cleared the cache.. screen still freezes.. did install a used hard drive with more memory after cleaning and it worked for a while, cleared the cache...
  10. Pressing Home button while playing any game freeze my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressing Home button while playing any game freeze my Xbox one.: Been playing for the past week, doing really fine. And since yesterday my Xbox one keep freezing if I'm playing a game and I press the Home button on the controller.. ( Which is really annoying...