Xbox Friend Request Feature

Discus and support Xbox Friend Request Feature in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a little suggestion. Just like everyone else who plays on Xbox One and know they get a lot of these spam accounts adding and unfriending them on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sul Sul, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Sul Sul
    Sul Sul Guest

I have a little suggestion. Just like everyone else who plays on Xbox One and know they get a lot of these spam accounts adding and unfriending them on Xbox. I get them daily and it is annoying. I always block and report them and there are the same accounts
    that keep adding people and when we block and report those people. They keep coming back doing the same thing after the blocking and reporting. So my suggestion is to do what Facebook does. Add a friend request feature on Xbox One so we can know who we talk
    to or game with. And so we can add people who we want to interact with and know who they are. That would be pretty cool if you guys can add a friend request feature on Xbox One and also on the Xbox mobile app as well.

:)

Sul Sul, Jul 7, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

That's not a bad idea. You may want to share that on the Xbox Insiders subreddit and see who all likes it. The Insider team reviews it from time to time and may well act on that suggestion if a lot of people want it.
  3. LoneGnome Win User

Friends App Feature Requests/Tweaks

Thanks for the feedback RoG. We're looking at a variety of improvements we'd like to make in the Friends app (including many that you mentioned) in future updates. As an FYI, whenever you record a game clip or use Upload that will show up in your friends'
    activity feeds. It's not the same as sharing directly with a friend or friends but it does give your friends the opportunity to see all your clips. Thanks again and keep the feedback coming!
  4. DanDan360 Win User

Another one that I think should of been added from the beginning is the ability to have notifications like Xbox 360 when friends come online. If this was removed do the size increase of the friends list, then make it for your favorites. I miss this feature.
  5. RoG Shawzborne Win User

-Be able to sort friends by console, for example sort by "Xbox One" and sort by "Xbox 360"
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Strange "followers"

This is one feature I won't be using. I'll just send a friend request.
Thema:

1. Xbox Friend Request Feature - Similar Threads - Friend Request Feature

2. Xbox needs to allow the option to manually accept or deny friend requests for the Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to allow the option to manually accept or deny friend requests for the Series X: Lately, I've had a ton of unknown accounts that I've never played with before follow me. I don't know who these accounts belong to and some accounts just straight up gave zero games or gamerscore....
  3. friend requests

in XBoX on Windows
    friend requests: how do I accept someones friend request on minecraft windows 10 or PE? 245e7ac9-2426-473d-a5b2-ffb1f40f9c29
  4. Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 friend requests: Hi, I have an Xbox 360 console. When I log into my account on my laptop, I can see the friend request and that the friend is listed under friends. When i play on the Xbox 360 console, it says...
  5. Xbox 360 Friend Request on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Friend Request on Xbox One: I have a xbox one, trying to play with someone who has a xbox 360. They sent me a friend request, which I can't see to accept. I have added them as a friend. Anyone have luck with this issue? They...
  6. How to Enable Buddy / Friend Request in Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPhone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Enable Buddy / Friend Request in Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPhone?: Hi there, I am the parent of two under 13 year old children and I'm trying to get them to be able to add each other as buddies / friends on Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPhone. All the...
  7. Roblox Friend Requests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Friend Requests: I want to add someone on Roblox (just Roblox since I'm on PC. Roblox doesn't show Xbox Names on PC) But they are on Xbox One and I'm on PC. How could I either: Find their Xbox Live and add them OR...
  8. How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360: How do I accept a friend request on Xbox One from someone on Xbox 360 87f99b5e-db57-4368-bba0-048ace31158b
  9. Xbox 360 Can't complete friend request process.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't complete friend request process.: Yes I still play the 360, but when I try to add people, an error message popped up saying that it "Can't complete the process. Please try again." Could it be an Internet issue (where it is has...
  10. Possible feature request: phone notifications for certain friends

in XBoX on Windows
    Possible feature request: phone notifications for certain friends: Is there any way to be sent a text message on my phone when certain friends are playing games online? I would love to be mistaken about this, but I suspect the answer is no. If that's the case...