Xbox friends error

Discus and support Xbox friends error in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have a problem if I am not resiving a friends message it says xXMoonWolfieXx8 is on Xbox App and what is going on xXMoonWolfieXx8 used to respond tk... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NightBroom28181, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Xbox friends error

I have a problem if I am not resiving a friends message it says xXMoonWolfieXx8 is on Xbox App and what is going on xXMoonWolfieXx8 used to respond tk my messages what the heck is happening

:)

NightBroom28181, Feb 16, 2020
  2. skys7 Win User

Lost All My Xbox Live Friends ... This sucks

Your friends are not gone. It is an error. They are working on it.

I have no friends on xbox.com but on my xbox.
  3. NightBroom28181 Win User

Xbox friends error

I still reseive other friends messages
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox friends error

I have been having a delay as well, where someone will message me but it does not show up on the app on my phone. You can pull up (or it might be down, I'm not sure) to refresh the messages and that usually works for me and then they will load.
  5. KY PRO 2008 Win User

Xbox friends error

Try pushing n holding the xbox button on the front of your xbox 1 for 10 secs. If that dlsent work try resetting your modem by unplugging it then plug back in n wait 30 secs. Or you can try recovering your gamertag. Ive had to each 1 of those a few times
    cause the last few updates that xbox had messed up my messaging. Had 1 friend said he didnt get any of my messages for almost 2 weeks. u can maybe wait a few days n sometimes it sorts itself out
  6. KY PRO 2008 Win User

Xbox friends error

I had a similar issue like this last year and i ended up having to do a factory reset. Most of the time just resetting your modem or recovering your gamertag will fix this.
Thema:

Xbox friends error

1. Xbox friends error - Similar Threads - friends error

2. Error al agregar un amigo[Translation-Error adding a friend]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error al agregar un amigo[Translation-Error adding a friend]: Hola,buenas.Mi problema es que soy de ps4 y e creado una cuenta de Microsoft,al meterme en amigos y intentar agregar amigos de PC me aparece "gamertag no encontrado" cuando estoy escribiendo...
  3. Xbox friends list and communication glitch/error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox friends list and communication glitch/error: I’m having issues with my friends list not updating when friends come online. Also when i use an in game mechanic to invite players it says that my friends list is empty. When i invite a friend to...
  4. friends list and party errors

in XBoX Accessibility
    friends list and party errors: my friends and i are trying to play destiny 2, but i go into the friends list, and i click on them, their profile overview takes about 2 minutes to load, and even then says offline when they are...
  5. I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...: I don't know why i can t join nos world 81e1895a-d10c-4f6c-af88-8a641bfc7824
  6. (ERROR) No me deja jugar con AMIGOS[Translation-(ERROR) He won't let me play with FRIENDS. ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (ERROR) No me deja jugar con AMIGOS[Translation-(ERROR) He won't let me play with FRIENDS. ]: Hola Windows, vengo a decirle que por lo que veo, mi cuenta tiene el error de no cargar el mapa de partida de Minecraft PE cuando intento jugar con mis amigos. En general cuando intento entrar en...
  7. Can't add friends from a child account due to server error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add friends from a child account due to server error: Hello, I have one child account in my Family setup, and that child account is unable to add XBox live friends. Specifically when the child account is signed in and viewing a profile at...
  8. Add friend error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add friend error: I wont to add my friend but write to me need reguimesnts but it all ok, please help (in minecraft) c06c1875-2b5b-4259-98e6-0700fef1665a
  9. Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...: So this connection error seems to be different than any other that I've seen reported online. Usually they have something to do with internet problems or NAT type, so I'll get all that out of the...
  10. Xbox on PC Friend list Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox on PC Friend list Error: Hi, i have problem with my account. All the time i see my friend offline while i'm online to him. We can't play any matches in forza because of that. Issue with xbox on PC...