Xbox friends list and communication glitch/error

Discus and support Xbox friends list and communication glitch/error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m having issues with my friends list not updating when friends come online. Also when i use an in game mechanic to invite players it says that my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Certified OG✔️, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Xbox friends list and communication glitch/error

I’m having issues with my friends list not updating when friends come online. Also when i use an in game mechanic to invite players it says that my friends list is empty. When i invite a friend to a party and they join it automatically mutes them. When
    they join my game (world of warships legends) it automatically mutes them and gives me no option to unmute them. Is anyone experiencing the same issue? I have completely unplugged my xbox from any connection/power cable and unplugged the power cable from the
    outlet.I let it sit for hours and the issue still persists.

:)

Certified OG✔️, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Airyrose666 Win User

the xbox support team are working on solving the issue.

you can keep track of what's going on at xbox.com/status
  3. MaxHansen3 Win User

Yes this has been happening to me also for the past 3 hours
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

We are aware that users are experiencing issues with matchmaking, Party Chat, and Looking For Groups. Our engineers are working on fixing this now. We will keep you posted here when we have updates!

[7:20 PM]

from xbox support on twitter

This is affecting player friends list as well
  5. Certified OG✔️ Win User

This issue started happening to me after the xbox live update. My home screen layout looks different than it used to. I think that is the source.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Friends list glitch

This has been happening to a lot of people.

Doesn't really effect anything major.

Happens to me too, and it's always the same person not reading properly.
Thema:

1. Xbox friends list and communication glitch/error - Similar Threads - friends list communication

2. Friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list: My xbox says I have zero friends online and when I check the xbox app it shows who is online. This only happens on 1 account, on other accounts on my xbox it shows people online. How do I fix this...
  3. Friends list down ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list down ?: When the Vips going come back since 5 month the friends list with the vip is down for any reason and microsoft don’t fix this so i want know why microsoft don’t fix this but leaves us the...
  4. Friends list broken ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list broken ?: When the Vips going come back since 5 month the friends list with the vip is down for any reason and microsoft don’t fix this so i want know why microsoft don’t fix this but leaves us the...
  5. Friends list acting strange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list acting strange: As it says, my friends list is acting strange. I'll hit my xbox button to see who's on. 55 friends. Ok, cool. Let's see what they're playing. Wait..what? Now it shows none, no now one friend on....
  6. Issue with Friends List and Party Gamertags not showing up (Xbox Insider Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Friends List and Party Gamertags not showing up (Xbox Insider Alpha Ring): Aa of March 28th,2020, The Gamertags on my friends lisy and in Party do not show up anymore. I have reported the issue already but I wanted to post here to ask if anyone is having this issue?...
  7. My Xbox friends list is unusable after the newest console update

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox friends list is unusable after the newest console update: My friends list has been unusable and any social activity has been unusable for almost a day I would like for this to get noticed that way it can be fixed and I can play with other people...
  8. Can we please toggle "happening now" OFF on Xbox friends list?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we please toggle "happening now" OFF on Xbox friends list?: This feature has gotten me in trouble with my friends. I went to invite the person on top and hit X, but--because Xbox has been glitchy--she disappeared as I hit X and the person underneath her...
  9. can you plz remove my whole friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you plz remove my whole friends list: can you please remove my whole friends list 17c20204-8f34-415e-b764-86db95dc59df
  10. Really not a fan of the ‘happening now’ section added to the friends list. Any wau we can...

in XboX Insiders
    Really not a fan of the ‘happening now’ section added to the friends list. Any wau we can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ButtcheeksMagoo [link] [comments]